Quantcast

Guest Mishiellie

OMG the writernim for Heirs needs to step up her game.. its been 8 eps already and i see ZERO character development in many characters. And I can kind of understand y ppl are starting to get annoyed by our hyuhyuk's role.. because all we see is his anger towards tanny. and it kinda makes him look immature.

HOWEVER it did reveal Wonnie's hurt through his convo with the kim daddy. That part is actually on my gif making to do list when I get a chance to

but srsly this drama is sooo slowww 8eps and I see nothing yet. and CAN WE NOT WITH THAT CHEEESY SONG.. love is the moment or whatever it is.. and the excessive use of slow  motion (insert the scene at beginning of epi8 ... hug scene in front of coffee shop) I literally laughed out loud... cheesy music paired with the slow motion and angles overlay... OMFG I CAN'T WITH IT ANYMORE.

the writer really needs to start to pick up the speed. .. the only thing she is speeding up is kim tan's raging teenage hornmones. esp that lip biting scene where he saw eun sang's neck and pulled her hair tie to cover her neck (o lets not forget the slow motion again when she turned around like some hair shampoo commercial).. he looked srsly turned on i was like O_O  and then the part where he says he wants to hug her so bad

ok done my ranting....... i could continue on and on.

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie I gave up on this dramna already I didnt watch the two new eps this week I think the story line is of kind weak and I cant do highschool stuff.. ill just wait for yours and others recaps seems to me its not going so well..

Guest luvjinhyuk

@yeekrfan2 thanks for sharing those pics he is so mighty FINE!!! :x

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie lmao ramen breath!! Thats too funny. . I love it!!

Guest Widad

tumblr_mvlfjduUYg1szlsp0o1_500.jpg

He’s cute when he’s jealous.  The look on Secretary Yoon’s face is priceless. Like, “Oh richard simmons my boss likes a peasant like me and now I’m caught in the middle. Halp.”

Guest luvjinhyuk

Ok missy stop staring at my man the pic above [-X lol

Guest Mishiellie

tumblr_mvmaozWlj71rvgn4zo1_400.giftumblr_mvmaozWlj71rvgn4zo2_250.gif
made these~~~ quality is meh but o wellllll

I read that CJH only made the red carpet and spent a few minutes on the stage at Daejong Flim Award due to his busy schedule. Watching the video, I learned that currently CJH had been filming Heirs and the new movie, Chess Player (right title?). I thought he finished the shooting for the movie last Sep. It sounds like he became a busy bee with many projects.

Tribute to our Wonnie with a cold demeanour but charmed me with his dry humour & witty sarcasm! :P

1H.jpg
6H.jpg
4H.jpg
5H.jpg

20131018_1382054899_32075700_1.jpg
tumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o1_500.gif
tumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o8_500.gif
tumblr_mv7w6gwevu1r2tl2zo1_500.giftumblr_mvmaozWlj71rvgn4zo1_400.giftumblr_mvmaozWlj71rvgn4zo2_250.gif

So Wonnie, less shaving, preferably showering & more chasing please!  ;)

Also Wonnie, you gotta stop whining and gives your bro & girl a hug, okey!    Fighting ! Bromance & romance too! 

Credited to the respective owners!

Guest Mishiellie

@Yeekrfan2 yes!! I am still patiently waiting for the shower/wet scene.. I mean Kim Woo Bin and LMH already got their full half naked scene... y didnt our hyukhyuk get one... well he got like a 1sec clothes changing scene but that was not enough!!!

Guest luvjinhyuk

@yeekrfan2 does anyone have the writers email address? Ill write to her to give hyukhyuk a shower scene lol