Quantcast

I would like to share some POV from Softy of Cadence about Tan & Won relationship which was so spot-on:

"He who wears the crown must endure its weight” in Tan case means that if he wants to go home, he has to deal with the repercussions such as alienating his older brother even more and taking up the burden of his legacy down the line. Even though he keeps insisting to Won that nothing Won fears will ever happen, Tan is saying that from a mindset of a teenager. Won knows better cuz he doesn’t see Tan as just a kid – the threat Tan poses to his current position is inevitable so that’s why it’s hard for Won to take Tan’s reassurances to heart. Tan has years before he can even be considered a rival for Won, but Tan’s mere presence in the household again will threaten to topple everything Won has worked so hard to build up. In Won’s defense, it really does seem like their dad is rooting for Tan to succeed and even Secretary Yoon seems to be on Tan’s side. It must feel so lonely for Won not to have a single person on his side. Tan may have felt alone in California, but it’s worse for Won since he felt the same way surrounded by his father and two stepmothers.

왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 - 상속자들.E04.131017.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-08-56]  왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 - 상속자들.E04.131017.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-29-56] 왕관을 쓰려는 자, 그 무게를 견뎌라 - 상속자들.E04.131017.HDTV.X264.720p-BarosG[01-31-46]

I love those scenes when Tan imagined what he wanted to say to his parents and his brother. The words were simple and honest: ”I want to come home father” “I miss you mom” “after sending me off that rudely, I trust that you hurt just once,” but it carried the weight of all his repressed emotions over the years. Little does he know that Won actually felt that. I was so relieved to see Won have a flicker of remorse when he glanced down at the photo of himself in LA just like the one of Tan - hopefully the look on his face was a bit of regret about how he mistreated his younger brother when they met. There just has to be some residual brotherly affection towards Tan. I still don’t get why Won feels so much resentment towards Tan over something he has no control over. I bet when they were younger, Won wasn’t this cold to him since Tan posed no threat as a little kid. It’s just now as Tan gets older that Won is feeling more territorial. He lives in a home with parents he doesn’t even seem that close to so you would think he would welcome an ally like Tan, but I guess greed and ambition is dictating all his actions and emotions. It’s too bad cuz you can tell that Won could’ve been a great older brother to Tan. If any sibling could look more eager to try and make their relationship work, Tan would be at the head of the line. You just know that one kind word from Won would make him break down in tears out of gratitude.

Thanks to Softy for her wonderful insight!  :-bd

Personally, I believe their parallel love lives will be the catalyst to unite them against their manipulative and deceptive father...that is something I want to see happen, let them triumph just like in Secret Garden...may the bromance begin!  

BTW,  Hyun Joo is not yet a teacher at Jeguk High now only a private tutor, right? Since there is no mention of her working there yet. I guess Daddy Kim gonna up his game of sponsorship by hiring her to increase the debt and thus keeping Won & Joo further apart? 

Guest luvjinhyuk

@yeekrfan2 thanks for sharing this insight of Kim Won and Kim Tan I have always wonder why he hated KT so much its because he feels threaten but I think there's more to it. Remember KT used to be a bully maybe KW sent him away to shape him up? Maybe KW was tired of dealing with him that can hurt or shame the company that he has worked so hard on? So many issues I guess we'll see what happens.

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
                                                                                                                                                                                 cr to CJH DC
Yeekrfan2 said: I would like to share some POV from Softy of Cadence about Tan & Won relationship which was so spot-on:

Personally, I believe their parallel love lives will be the catalyst to unite them against their manipulative and deceptive father...that is something I want to see happen, let them triumph just like in Secret Garden...may the bromance begin!  

BTW,  Hyun Joo is not yet a teacher at Jeguk High now only a private tutor, right? Since there is no mention of her working there yet. I guess Daddy Kim gonna up his game of sponsorship by hiring her to increase the debt and thus keeping Won & Joo further apart? 

20131024004737_0_59_20131025100309.jpg세계일보| 기사입력 2013-10-25 10:03  기사원문

cr to CJH DC

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=022&aid=0002589804      

This year Happy U Campaign which was for the charity has  Joo Yoon Hee (MBC Scandal ) and Choi Jin Hyuk (SBS Heirs).      CJH, despite a busy schedule, attended the Happy U (Umbrella ) campaign and surprised the people with his enthusiastic participation.

The theme for HappyDown clothes line (Arnold Palmer )  was the love and happiness and Happy Down  making the  warm feeling against coming winter season was revealed. 

Guest 1nseon

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccimage made by 나물이 from DCinside CJH gallery!
Hi!!! This is my first time visiting here :)

Guest luvjinhyuk

@1nseon hi there! I like those clips and caption great job!

Guest Mishiellie

@1nseon  HELLO AND WELCOME!!!!! thank you for visiting and dedicating your first post to this thread =P

hope to see you here more often!

1nseon said:
image made by 나물이 from DCinside CJH gallery!

source:EyeYou 
                                      site - http://eyeyou.tistory.com  

cr to CJH DC

Guest 1nseon

booha said: I'm happy that you enjoyed my posting :) I'll inform you about the events if there is one going on. There is a thing called '총알' that is being collected in order to support CJH~ (You might know it already but it doesn't literally mean bullets but some money sent to a bank account that is made in order to come up with events and proceed with them.)
1nseon said:
image made by 나물이 from DCinside CJH gallery!

Guest 1nseon

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bccI posted up this before on DC but @ChoiJinHyuk88 won't stop impersonating CJH!!!

Guest luvjinhyuk

Hey girls I know this is off topic but I started secret and its really good. Im still going to support hyukhyuk in heirs I cant wait to see him this wed.

Guest Mishiellie

@Widad hello there!!! WELCOME!!!!!! yes hyukhyuk is very hot

just want to note that pls give proper credit to image or information when you share them here. thank you!!!