Quantcast

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke  hahaha hmmm 5 months with WolRyung>??? anytime!!!! ^o^ (ya right)

The suit is from Daniel Cremieux.   I like the sexy yet elegant lines.

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

Heirs 3 

cr CJH DC

Translation for the article  and additional inform with PS and my thought

'상속자들’ 이민호-최진혁-김우빈, 3色 매력 탐구: LMH, CJH, KWB  charming 3

아시아경제| 기사입력 2013-10-18 09:23
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0003108955

Is everyone EXCITEEED yet for this coming Wednesday for this ?  \:D/  <:-P

viewimage-1-1.gif

viewimage-1.gif

viewimage.png

Thanks to @jjsweeter0211 and credit to DC for these awesome updates!

Guest Mishiellie

@booha thank you soo much for your translation .. I still haven't finished ep2 yet but I think now the storyline is finally moving so I'll be watching it tonight (probably fastforwarding most of the time)

I am actually most excited abt CJH's story and KWB's

but also the relationship between my "wonton" brothers

Guest Mishiellie

@Yeekrfan damn I can't see the pictures at work comptuer.... but whatever it is.. I AM EXCITED FOR IT

Guest Serena Amza

Yeekrfan2 said: Is everyone EXCITEEED yet for this coming Wednesday for this ?  \:D/  <:-P

viewimage-1-1.gif

viewimage-1.gif

viewimage.png

Guest luvjinhyuk

This page is awesome and choi jin hyuk is Awesome! I love him!!

Guest Mishiellie

@luvjinhyuk  
I like your username~~ haha welcome to hyukhyuk thread!!!!! and hope to see you here more often

Guest Mishiellie

Yeekrfan2 said: Is everyone EXCITEEED yet for this coming Wednesday for this ?  \:D/  <:-P

Guest Mishiellie

Cr: littlepeacefulrunner Tumblr
tumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o1_500.giftumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o3_500.giftumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o4_500.giftumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o5_500.giftumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o7_500.giftumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o8_500.giftumblr_mux73tmtCC1s7vpl4o9_500.gif
cr: f**kyeahtheheirstumblr_muzk8zsYDA1scm9d0o3_r1_250.giftumblr_muzk8zsYDA1scm9d0o2_r1_250.giftumblr_muzk8zsYDA1scm9d0o4_r1_250.giftumblr_muzk8zsYDA1scm9d0o1_r1_250.gif

Guest luvjinhyuk

@mishiellie thank you I love it too..oh yes I will be coming in here often since this is the only place I get to see the latest updates on this sexy man lol

EDIT :the pictures>>>aiiggoo Jin Hyuk oppa have the embarrassed face look at The Teacher ah?! I like it He was so spoiled with her, I knew they love each other but Why didn't she receive his call (episode 04)?! haha I guess maybe Jin Hyuk oppa fakes his sick so the teacher comes to spoon the porridge into his mouth HEOL :)) thanks for the pic dear..

Two videos are from DAUM.NET posted on the CJH DC  and they were taken when CJH appeared as the special MC for the MBC event. The fan (or fans) was guessing that they might be going to  dinner.

(1) Title: His good manner    ( "congratulation"  " How are you"  "They are going out for dinner." )

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v00e1DQgimBigQQiclRcCpp

(2) Title: Parking lot    ( " cold! cold! very cold"  "Here he is."   " Yea! he's pointing." )

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v9a4cOFYEcKYmDD5mXzFUGG

cr to CJH DC and daum.net

Hi everybody! It's been a long time not writing here! If you guys have read the international news about HK, you should know the HK TV industry is facing changes! 2 additional free-to-air TV licenses were issued by the government but actually there were 3 applications filed 4 years ago. This matter do affect my work as I'm working in one of the TV stations who got the license. Busy days juz started!
Btw, I'm too lazy to study how to post photos here. I juz remembered that @booha has send me some info.  I'll read it as I'd like to share some of my artworks of CJH. At the meantime, I've done a re-edit for Episode 1-4 of The Heirs.  The cut contains not only the scenes where CJH has appeared but also with all related plots in order to make the re-edit rather complete. I didn't add any subtitle yet as it's time consuming. I've uploaded to Dailymotion as Youtube will block the video due to copyrights issues. 
Enjoy!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x168ggp_the-heirs-%EC%83%81%EC%86%8D%EC%9E%90%EB%93%A4-epi-1-4-%EC%B5%9C%EC%A7%84%ED%98%81-%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B8-choi-jin-hyuk-lee-min-ho-%E5%B4%94%E6%8C%AF%E8%B5%AB-%E6%9D%8E%E6%95%8F%E9%8E%AC-related-cut_shortfilms

Guest luvjinhyuk

@polariscat you did an awesome job on the video. .keep it up..