Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Mishiellie

I never intended to watch this drama for the plotI am panning to do a lot of fastforwarding
From the character description I saw in Baidu I am really interested to see CJH's love story in here thats about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

GHSforever said: Mishiellie said: I never intended to watch this drama for the plot I am panning to do a lot of fastforwarding
From the character description I saw in Baidu I am really interested to see CJH's love story in here thats about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

ooo!!!!!!!!! more screen time of hyukhyuk~~  yayyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mishiellie said: GHSforever said: Mishiellie said: I never intended to watch this drama for the plot I am panning to do a lot of fastforwarding
From the character description I saw in Baidu I am really interested to see CJH's love story in here thats about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

mehhhhh the plot is not my type of drama but for a the eye candies I shall fastforward the drama
ooo and yes.. I DEMAND A SHOWER SCENE FOR CJH... or like wet scene ahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

Gifs for episode One so farCr: Choi Jin Hyuk DC
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc


I don't think this is Ep1 but o wellcr CJH DC
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

hmmmm don't know what event this is
@booha help? haha  but not like we can participate anyways 
cr CJH DC
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

[EVENT] 최진혁의 <상속자들> 1회 본방사수하고 선물받자!! 잠시후 방송되는 <상속자들>의 첫방송이 끝나기 전까지 본방사수 인증샷을 보내주세요~~ 인증샷을 보내주신 분들 중 추첨을 통해 레드브릭하우스가 깜짝 선물을 드립니다!! 궁금해요? 궁금하면 도~~~전!!^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

hmmmmmmmmm I think this was from yesterday's press con
Cr: CJH DC

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

 

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

 

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

 

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

 

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mishiellie   Good morning   You're right. It isn't for us. The RBH is going to give away some kind of a surprise gift through a raffle to a viewer who submits the proof of watching this episode. It is  going to be right after broadcasting it and it seems one has to submit it through me2day.   When I saw the announcement, I thought about the surprise gift (like a free ticket to Korea and the dinner).  I wasn't planning to watch a live one but when I could hear such excitement from you girls I decided to check it out. The link to SBS didn't work so I got the second link. It looks like the show hasn't started and it had a lot of ads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

booha said: @Mishiellie   Good morning   You're right. It isn't for us. The RBH is going to give away some kind of a surprise gift through a raffle to a viewer who submits the proof of watching this episode. It is  going to be right after broadcasting it and it seems one has to submit it through me2day.   When I saw the announcement, I thought about the surprise gift (like a free ticket to Korea and the dinner).  I wasn't planning to watch a live one but when I could hear such excitement from you girls I decided to check it out. The link to SBS didn't work so I got the second link. It looks like the show hasn't started and it had a lot of ads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mishiellie   "jin hyuk in the BOX"  It 's very cute.  Translation: I know you have nothing to do whatsoever. You make sure to watch Heirs. After watching it I will let you swoon ( my choice of word) over me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mishiellie

oooo MORE gifs!!!!
cr: CJH DC

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

 


 

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

 

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc


viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc



ooo and P.S... someone at CJH DC used one of the Gif I made of WR 

in this >> post << 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...