Quantcast

Guest Mishiellie

I never intended to watch this drama for the plotI am panning to do a lot of fastforwarding
From the character description I saw in Baidu I am really interested to see CJH's love story in here thats about it

Guest Mishiellie

GHSforever said: Mishiellie said: I never intended to watch this drama for the plot I am panning to do a lot of fastforwarding
From the character description I saw in Baidu I am really interested to see CJH's love story in here thats about it

Guest Mishiellie

ooo!!!!!!!!! more screen time of hyukhyuk~~  yayyy

Mishiellie said: GHSforever said: Mishiellie said: I never intended to watch this drama for the plot I am panning to do a lot of fastforwarding

Guest Mishiellie

mehhhhh the plot is not my type of drama but for a the eye candies I shall fastforward the drama
ooo and yes.. I DEMAND A SHOWER SCENE FOR CJH... or like wet scene ahaha 

Guest Mishiellie

Gifs for episode One so farCr: Choi Jin Hyuk DC
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

I don't think this is Ep1 but o wellcr CJH DC

Guest Mishiellie

hmmmm don't know what event this is
@booha help? haha  but not like we can participate anyways 
cr CJH DC

[EVENT] 최진혁의 <상속자들> 1회 본방사수하고 선물받자!! 잠시후 방송되는 <상속자들>의 첫방송이 끝나기 전까지 본방사수 인증샷을 보내주세요~~ 인증샷을 보내주신 분들 중 추첨을 통해 레드브릭하우스가 깜짝 선물을 드립니다!! 궁금해요? 궁금하면 도~~~전!!^^

Guest Mishiellie

hmmmmmmmmm I think this was from yesterday's press con
Cr: CJH DC

@Mishiellie   Good morning   You're right. It isn't for us. The RBH is going to give away some kind of a surprise gift through a raffle to a viewer who submits the proof of watching this episode. It is  going to be right after broadcasting it and it seems one has to submit it through me2day.   When I saw the announcement, I thought about the surprise gift (like a free ticket to Korea and the dinner).  I wasn't planning to watch a live one but when I could hear such excitement from you girls I decided to check it out. The link to SBS didn't work so I got the second link. It looks like the show hasn't started and it had a lot of ads.

Guest Mishiellie

booha said: @Mishiellie   Good morning   You're right. It isn't for us. The RBH is going to give away some kind of a surprise gift through a raffle to a viewer who submits the proof of watching this episode. It is  going to be right after broadcasting it and it seems one has to submit it through me2day.   When I saw the announcement, I thought about the surprise gift (like a free ticket to Korea and the dinner).  I wasn't planning to watch a live one but when I could hear such excitement from you girls I decided to check it out. The link to SBS didn't work so I got the second link. It looks like the show hasn't started and it had a lot of ads.

@Mishiellie   "jin hyuk in the BOX"  It 's very cute.  Translation: I know you have nothing to do whatsoever. You make sure to watch Heirs. After watching it I will let you swoon ( my choice of word) over me!

Guest Mishiellie

oooo MORE gifs!!!!
cr: CJH DC

ooo and P.S... someone at CJH DC used one of the Gif I made of WR 

in this >> post <<