[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁- Upcoming KBS Drama 'Zombie Detective, 좀비탐정'(Mon&Tue)

Rugal opening

making

**We have news about CJH’s next project.  It says “Choi Jin-hyuk and Lee Seung-gi  are in talks to star in tvN’s new drama ‘Mouse.’ ”   G-Tree Creative said “ 'Mouse' is one of the productions he was offered. Nothing has been decided yet.”
Well this new drama sounds like another something about a detective story line.  Wish he would look for something heartwarming and fluffy. :P

Lee Seung Gi and Choi Jin Hyuk In Talks For New Drama About Psychopaths

TV/Film  Apr 2, 2020   by L. Kim

Lee Seung Gi and Choi Jin Hyuk may be starring in a new drama together!

On April 2, several news outlets reported that Lee Seung Gi and Choi Jin Hyuk will be starring in a tvN drama titled “Mouse” (literal title).

“Mouse” is a new drama about psychopaths by Choi Ran, who wrote “Black” and “God’s Gift – 14 Days.” It’s a suspenseful story that will center around the key question, “What if we could sort out psychopaths in advance?”

Lee Seung Gi will play the role of a rookie detective named Jeong Ba Reum, whose life has changed due to a coincidental accident. Details about Choi Jin Hyuk’s role have not been revealed yet.

In response to the reports, tvN shared, “Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Seung Gi are in talks to star in tvN’s new drama ‘Mouse.’ The drama is in discussion to premiere in the second half of the year.”

Furthermore, Choi Jin Hyuk’s agency G-Tree Creative said, “‘Mouse’ is one of the productions he was offered. Nothing has been decided yet.”

Currently, Choi Jin Hyuk is starring in OCN’s drama “Rugal,” and Lee Seung Gi is appearing in SBS’s variety show “Master in the House.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391918wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-choi-jin-hyuk-in-talks-for-new-drama-about-psychopaths

Superhero Choi Jin Hyuk Faces Off Against Ultimate Villain Park Sung Woong In “Rugal”

Drama Preview   Apr 3, 2020   by E. Cha
Superhero Choi Jin Hyuk Faces Off Against Ultimate Villain Park Sung Woong In “Rugal”

OCN’s “Rugal” has unveiled a sneak peek of a thrilling confrontation from its upcoming episode!

Spoiler

On the latest episode of “Rugal,” a suicide bomber who was seemingly sent by Hwang Deuk Goo (Park Sung Woong) delivered a mysterious message before blowing himself up right before Kang Ki Bum (Choi Jin Hyuk)’s eyes. In the drama’s upcoming third episode, Rugal will use the clues left behind by the mysterious terrorist as they embark on an exciting hunt to track down Argos and Hwang Deuk Goo. Meanwhile, as Kang Ki Bum remains hot on Hwang Deuk Goo’s trail, internal conflicts will arise within Argos as its members begin fighting for power.

Spoiler

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Kang Ki Bum—who now has superpowers after being resurrected using Rugal’s biotechnology—points a gun at Hwang Deuk Goo after they happen to cross paths.

The tension is palpable as the vengeful Kang Ki Bum glares fiercely at his nemesis, and even the normally imperturbable Hwang Deuk Goo appears slightly shaken, wearing a frown as he stares back at the newly created superhero.

The producers of “Rugal” commented, “The confrontation between Kang Ki Bum and Hwang Deuk Goo is a crucial event that signifies the true beginning of the conflict between Rugal and Argos.”

“There will continue to be unpredictable twists as the plot unfolds,” they continued. “Above all else, please look forward to the ‘charisma battle’ between Choi Jin Hyuk and Park Sung Woong.”

Spoiler

back at the newly created superhero.

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Park-Sung-Woong.jpgPark-Sung-Woong-Choi-Jin-Hyuk.jpg

The next episode of “Rugal” will air on April 4 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1392282wpp/superhero-choi-jin-hyuk-faces-off-against-ultimate-villain-park-sung-woong-in-rugal

[MV] 한승희 - Never Cry [루갈 OST Part.1 (RUGAL OST Part.1)]

[MV] KLAZY - 타인의 눈 [루갈 OST Part.2 (RUGAL OST Part.2)]

*** I finished watching his drama, "Justice" - The first 2-EPs were eye-catching, it made the right kind of impression & left me wanting for more. I' m so glad that CJH picked-up this drama. It's an amazing drama that made my mind blown. I love the message it conveys that each of us believes that Justice should be served to all of us equally & fairly no matter what your status in life is, it's still something that everyone deserved to have. The cast are really doing a wonderful job in delivering an effective & efficient way of acting. The story of "Justice" may sound cliche' but from my personal point of view, I think the attack of the series is full of intense & surprises.  :P

• Insightful 1

fan service from Rugal PDnim

• Love 1

Congrat   Happy 14th Anniversary Debut

o1o9fnh.gif

Cr to CJH DC

On 3 April 2020 at 10:14 AM, booha said:

**We have news about CJH’s next project.  It says “Choi Jin-hyuk and Lee Seung-gi  are in talks to star in tvN’s new drama ‘Mouse.’ ”   G-Tree Creative said “ 'Mouse' is one of the productions he was offered. Nothing has been decided yet.”
Well this new drama sounds like another something about a detective story line.  Wish he would look for something heartwarming and fluffy. :P

TV/Film  Apr 2, 2020   by L. Kim

Lee Seung Gi and Choi Jin Hyuk may be starring in a new drama together!

On April 2, several news outlets reported that Lee Seung Gi and Choi Jin Hyuk will be starring in a tvN drama titled “Mouse” (literal title).

“Mouse” is a new drama about psychopaths by Choi Ran, who wrote “Black” and “God’s Gift – 14 Days.” It’s a suspenseful story that will center around the key question, “What if we could sort out psychopaths in advance?”

Lee Seung Gi will play the role of a rookie detective named Jeong Ba Reum, whose life has changed due to a coincidental accident. Details about Choi Jin Hyuk’s role have not been revealed yet.

In response to the reports, tvN shared, “Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Seung Gi are in talks to star in tvN’s new drama ‘Mouse.’ The drama is in discussion to premiere in the second half of the year.”

Furthermore, Choi Jin Hyuk’s agency G-Tree Creative said, “‘Mouse’ is one of the productions he was offered. Nothing has been decided yet.”

Currently, Choi Jin Hyuk is starring in OCN’s drama “Rugal,” and Lee Seung Gi is appearing in SBS’s variety show “Master in the House.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391918wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-choi-jin-hyuk-in-talks-for-new-drama-about-psychopaths

HI booha, thanks for sharing this good news. OMG- CJH is so in-demand nowadays, offers are coming on his way left & right. And I feel happy for him. Wait & see if he's taking this. They had worked together before in "Gu Family Book". 2nd half of the year? I heard that it aims for a release later this year, though. I'm curious of what role he's playing in case he decides to take this.  :P

• Like 1

@willenette

Oh yes  CJH and  Lee Seung Gi played as dad and son in GFB. :)   This new drama is about crime and police. It’s slated for second half.  Their characters are supposed to be two policemen working together. 

from CJH's friend

• Love 2

“Rugal” Actors Give Their All In Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of Impressive Action Scenes

TV/Film  Apr 15, 2020  by S. Park
“Rugal” Actors Give Their All In Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of Impressive Action Scenes

“Rugal” has captivated viewers with its exciting action scenes!

On April 15, the OCN original series released behind-the-scenes photos that showed the actors’ charisma and efforts on set.

At the end of episode five, Kim Da Hyun and Choi Jin Hyuk upped the suspense with their fighting scene. The two actors rehearsed several times in order to act out a realistic fight between two “human weapons.” Jo Dong Hyuk also increased his character’s charms by revealing the backstory of his character Han Tae Woong and a fierce look in his eyes.

Spoiler

Rugal_6.jpg

Rugal_1.jpg

Jung Hye In and Park Sun Ho’s powerful action scene was also captured in the behind-the-scenes photo. They took out Argos agents who had been relentlessly attacking them in one fell swoop, and Park Sun Ho’s charisma shines through in the photo. Rugal’s teamwork and the actors’ synergy has strengthened as the story has progressed, making viewers look forward to the storyline.

Spoiler

Rugal_3.jpg

Rugal_4.jpg

A source from the drama said, “The teamwork between the actors who are perfectly portraying their characters and the martial arts crew who’s in charge of the action scene details is very good. The passion of the actors and staff is creating good synergy. Please look forward to various action scenes that will make the project more entertaining.”

Rugal_2.jpg

Rugal_5.jpg

“Rugal” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394458wpp/rugal-actors-give-their-all-in-behind-the-scenes-photos-of-impressive-action-scenes

• Like 1

@booha @willenette hello annyeong chingoos, long time no see/hear on this thread, i guess we're all tied up esp dealing with this silent enemy covid19! is our guy's drama already airing? am so lost these days being saturated with the current events! hope you both are doing well! not sure if you guys posted the photo below already so bear w/me as i'm lazy to go back a few pages ago LOLs! :)

photo1176786.jpg

cr: hancinema

photo1176775.jpg

can't wait to watch this

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 4:34 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@booha @willenette hello annyeong chingoos, long time no see/hear on this thread, i guess we're all tied up esp dealing with this silent enemy covid19! is our guy's drama already airing? am so lost these days being saturated with the current events! hope you both are doing well! not sure if you guys posted the photo below already so bear w/me as i'm lazy to go back a few pages ago LOLs! :)

Hi  Indeed it’s a stressful time.  Covid19 has changed our world so fast in such a short period of time.  I’m beginning to feel surreal about what is happening in this country.  Sad  
Btw  CJH’s current drama Rugal  is kind of disappointing. I had such high expectations for this drama but it seems PDnim and the writer are failing to transform two dimensional webtoon characters into three dimensional drama ones.    
Take care and stay safe.
PS Currently I am trying to make a homemade face mask from YT(without a sewing machine). haha  :unamused::flushed:

"the yawning gulf between aspiration and reality"  :joy:

Spoiler

uuC6IdV.gif