Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

ocn_original

3/16 first broadcast!  Guarantee  M/T action masterpiece

<Rugal> first teaser released

‘Human weapon’ Choi Jin-hyuk  VS ‘Ultimate evil’ Park Sung-woong
“The moment he took everything from me… I was reborn."

Science Action Hero <Rugal>
March 16 first broadcast / Mon. 10:50 pm

Watch: Choi Jin Hyuk Prepares For Revenge In 1st Teaser For Upcoming OCN Drama “Rugal”

TV/Film Jan 22, 2020  by E. Cha

QxRvlKg.jpg

OCN’s upcoming drama “Rugal” has unveiled its suspenseful first teaser!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Rugal” is a sci-fi action thriller starring Choi Jin Hyuk as Kang Ki Bum, an elite detective who attempts to bring down a nationwide criminal organization named Argos. In the process, he ends up being targeted by the powerful criminals behind Argos, and not only does he lose his beloved wife and both of his eyes, but he is also framed for murder.

After joining an organization named Rugal, which has gathered a team of “human weapons” with special powers created through biotechnology, Kang Ki Bum receives a set of artificial eyes and sets out on a quest to wipe out Argos once and for all.

The drama’s newly released first teaser sets the stage for the conflict between protagonist Kang Ki Bum and Hwang Deuk Goo, the evil villain behind Argos (played by Park Sung Woong).  As Hwang Deuk Goo takes off a red mask and stares intensely into the camera, Kang Ki Bum removes a bandage over his own eyes, revealing his new set of artificial eyes with special powers.

Meanwhile, Kang Ki Bum says in voice-over, “The moment he took everything from me… I was reborn. Rugal.”

“Rugal” will premiere on March 16 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Check out the new teaser for the drama below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1378763wpp/watch-choi-jin-hyuk-prepares-for-revenge-in-1st-teaser-for-upcoming-ocn-drama-rugal

• Like 2

On 1/23/2020 at 9:27 AM, booha said:

“Rugal” will premiere on March 16 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Check out the new teaser for the drama below!

It's beet quite a few months that I've not picked a drama.There's one or two dramas come in my radar, but I end up not watching it! JW's new drama, Alice will be around June-July. So the wait is long. I'm glad that because of Rugal, I've something to look forward to other than Alice. I just saw the trailer of Rugal.

@booha, hope you're well.

• Like 2

2020 Chinese New Year greeting from CJH & PSW

((from CJH official fan cafe & Taiwan fans))

Spoiler

On 1/22/2020 at 11:14 PM, flutterby06 said:

It's beet quite a few months that I've not picked a drama.There's one or two dramas come in my radar, but I end up not watching it! JW's new drama, Alice will be around June-July. So the wait is long. I'm glad that because of Rugal, I've something to look forward to other than Alice. I just say the trailer of Rugal.

@booha, hope you're well.

Yes it’s been awhile  It sounds like everything has been okay with you too.:blush:  Yeah I’m busy but I can’t complain about it.  We left a cold Chicago and are having a very long vacation in a sunny state(Phoenix, AZ).  Gosh it’s always been a nice treat for us to spend some time in the South during winter.  
So JW’s new drama is set for around June-July   That maybe good for my schedule too. Watch Rugal than Alice:lol:   I like a time travel drama so I’m looking forward JW’s Alice.  Take care :)

• Like 1

2020 Chinese New Year

K6LenHg.jpg?1

((2020  is the year of the rat,  Metal Rat ))

Chinese zodiac 2020: All you need to know about the year of the rat

Rats are quick-thinking, optimistic, and adaptable, which gives them the edge in 2020's rat race. Read our infographic to see why.

https://www.scmp.com/infographics/china/society/article/3047378/chinese-zodiac-2020-all-you-need-know-about-year-rat

Year of the Rat

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/rat.htm

Choi Jin Hyuk And Park Sung Woong’s Upcoming Sci-Fi Drama “Rugal” Reveals Intense Posters

Drama Preview   Jan 29, 2020   by C. Hong

Upcoming OCN drama “Rugal” has shared a look at its new posters!

“Rugal” is a sci-fi action thriller about Kang Ki Bum (Choi Jin Hyuk), an elite detective who attempts to bring down a nationwide criminal organization named Argos. He is targeted by the powerful criminals behind Argos and loses his beloved wife and both his eyes. He is given new artificial eyes by Rugal, an organization that builds “human weapons” with special powers created through biotechnology, and sets out on a quest to wipe out Argos and its head villain, Hwang Deuk Goo (Park Sung Woong).

The main poster highlights the central conflict between Choi Jin Hyuk and Park Sung Woong, with their faces juxtaposed side by side. Park Sung Woong is lit in an eerie red, emphasizing his villainous character, while Choi Jin Hyuk’s focal point is his bionic eye. The caption reads, “The moment he took everything away, I was reborn.”

dACC4L5.jpg

QKC5xsW.jpg

RsBWx3U.jpg

Behind-the-scenes stills released last week also show the moment Choi Jin Hyuk receives his artificial eyes and Park Sung Woong toying with the mask that his henchmen wear.

Spoiler

109ibku.jpg

LKyB1Qy.jpg

egdf6TO.jpg

f9U6Go2.jpg

"Rugal” premieres on March 16 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380095wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-and-park-sung-woongs-upcoming-sci-fi-drama-rugal-reveals-intense-posters

8 hours ago, booha said:

Teaser2

** It shows a bit more about Kang Ki-Beom and his team members.
** 2nd IG is CJH’s cut which shows a few extra scenes of him.

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this another teaser. We can see in this new clip that Choi Jin Hyuk is using his special eye in order to scan a table of weapons. He is experimenting with all the different weapons.  “Rugal” premieres on March 16 at 10:50 p.m. KST. Can't wait! Choi Jin Hyuk is coming back once again in our small screen. He's so hot in the video.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, hibiscus23 said:

you'd been watching it too? how about chocolate? both are really nice:heart: do you post there? i don't recall seeing you otherwise i wld've tagged you :)

hibiscus, I do but not continuously since I lack time. But, I will surely buy the DVD copy of this drama once it's available in the market after airing. I'm active in HB's thread but not in the drama..... :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus, hahaha - I love Crash Landing on You, too! :lol:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

hibiscus, I do but not continuously since I lack time. But, I will surely buy the DVD copy of this drama once it's available in the market after airing. I'm active in HB's thread but not in the drama..... :lol:

@willenette it's worth to own the dvd chingu, i'm also thinking of having it added to my collection! however the one on the market is not properly subbed :( that's just one set-back!:( awww i love HB also i shld visit his thread one of these days! :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette it's worth to own the dvd chingu, i'm also thinking of having it added to my collection! however the one on the market is not properly subbed :( that's just one set-back!:( awww i love HB also i shld visit his thread one of these days! :)

hibiscus, I haven't tried buying DVDs, which are not well-subbed. All of those I bought were properly subbed. Most of my DVDs came from Korea & sent by my K-friends. Some were purchased from YesAsia & Ebay. I've been a fan of him ever since. :lol:

• Like 1