Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁- Upcoming KBS Drama 'Zombie Detective, 좀비탐정'(Mon&Tue)

Wow  Kang Ki Bum with  a cool outfit :wub:

real_jinhyuk   #Rugal #Kang Ki Bum #still busy working # It’s cold  # This photo isn’t from today # be careful of cold (posting this photo as everybody seems to be wondering ^^)

m6Ye6pZ.jpg

cr to DC

• Love 1

** could it be like,   Kang Ki Beom buys a flower for his wife but she dies before he arrives :bawling:
From ‘Le Blanc_Flower’ shop IG:   The bouquet that CJH(a tall guy) presents is from Le Blanc Flower!

411qmO4.jpg

cr to DC

**happy to see the Justice team got together.  Wish there is  Justice 2.
Again it isn’t from today  We met a while ago  Very good people  It was so fun and pleasant
# Son Hyun-joo # Nana # Choe Hwan-hwan # Lee Seo-an # Lee Kang-wook
To Hyun-joo hyungnim who paid a taxi fee for us, had a good meal & love you 

• Love 1

**This is for Koreans as one has to sign in KBS web site in order to vote.  

real_21ws

" Audience Vote for 2019 KBS Drama Awards
Pick the best hero who shined the 2019 KBS drama.The actor you have chosen will be the main netizen of the year."

Spoiler

more info about FM

Spoiler

• Love 1

real_jinhyuk  Today too # filming hard for Rugal .   very cold  Finally, the season of long padding (coat) ... Everyone, watch out for cold ~~~!

• Love 1

Some old clip from a drama, Ms Panda and Mr Hedgehog(2012)  yup he came a long way from a young but clumsy man to current Kang Ki Bum. haha  :lol:

** Okay  according to this IG  there will be a remake of Tunnel in Indonesia. Very curious 

Spoiler

((google trans))

You all know Drakor #Tunnel, starring #ChoiJinHyuk right? Well, the drama was remake by one of Indonesia's production houses. This Indonesian version of the Tunnel Drama stars #DonnyAlamsyah. The plan for this drama will be aired on December 23, 2019 later. How about you? Is there anyone who can't wait?

another FM, TAIPEI 2/9/2020 ((CJH's birthday :) ))

FMV

cr to uploader

FM Bangkok

• Like 1

** yup a job comes with a must.  In his case,  this big hair roller :grin:

real_jinhyuk  So these days  this is a must when you go to work?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@booha@willenette Belated Merry  Christmas to you guys and adv Happy New Year! 'been away on sabbatical :) so pls excuse my long absence! I hope our guy will also forgive me hahaha Thx for all the clippings, artics etc.

Mind you I'm quite out-dated with all that's happening to him and this forum so I hate to say I got a lot of readings to do when I hv a chance! This Holiday Season obviously had taken its toll on me & am sure a lot of you too so I'm not even sure when his Justice drama is on or if it has been showing already LOL!

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!

TTYL and may the New Year or 2020 be a prosperous one to all of us esp health and happness! :)

• Love 1

@hibiscus23

Yes yes let’s hope for another happy soompi year    hZu9w8E.gif
 CJH always wanted to be in an action drama  So happy he could play an action hero in Rugal. 

cHouJqk.gif

• Like 1

@booha yes chingoo all da best for this coming 2020 & most importantly our good health & our guy's health & his flourishing career! i'm at a loss when is his drama being released? i think he suits his role in action i agree! i miss him!

i'm so addicted to the new drama Crash Landing on You :) what are you watching these days?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

@hibiscus23

So you are watching CLOY. Happy to hear you found one after a long drought.  I read about its plot line before but something about NK and SK didn’t interest me, though the plot line is rather unusual.    
Because you mentioned it, I checked out the CLOY thread and read a couple pages.  Wow everybody is having a blast there.  Maybe I’ll try to peak around it from time to time.  
Yeah lately mostly I lurked around the c-drama thread.  I tried to watch some of ongoing cdramas ( mainly for historic/ wuxia kinds)  but subs are so painfully slow that I decided to wait until it finished airing.   Also I’m trying on a couple dailies (Wanna Taste? / Unasked Family )  but I’m not sure I will stay till the end. You know about crazy daily   haha

OCN New Year & upcoming dramas

• Like 1

@booha chingu it's a good drama & am also participating on the CLOY forum as you can see the pages are fast moving & i just can't seem to read every little bits of them as a lot of fans are very enthused incldg myself LOL! Yes right you are after a long drought hahaha found one I guess one of the things that really intrigued me is bc I like both Song ye jin & Hyun Bin and I must admit I was looking f/ward to it since hearing about it even bef they started filming hahaha!

Have a peek on the CLOY thread & say hi to me unless you just wanna be a silent reader I can u/stand that!

So you're still into the C dramas, mind you i've seen a few C dramas in the past as well as Jap dramas fr time to time & quite enjoyed both! I hvnt chkd those dailies yet but i thought i heard about the other one Unasked Family! As it is with Kdramas we tend to try the first few episodes & if it's to our taste then we get to stay with them LOL

Thx for sharing a lot of our guy's stuff, you shld be commended for being a gr8 supporter of CJH if only he knew :) !!

TTYL & hope you're having a great first day of 2020!:grin:

• Like 1

happy new year greeting from CJH  ((He must be doing an outdoor shooting))