Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

6 hours ago, booha said:

Justice Poster

cr to DC

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this. This revealed the tense atmosphere between the two of them - Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong by their clashing gazes.  It's a simple poster, showing their facial expressions. This drama is a follow-up to “Angel’s Last Mission: Love.” :P

• Like 2

@booha@willenette thx guys for sharing those stills, etc. it just made me more excited to think it's just around the corner! :) i just got too busy & still hvnt finished his other DJ drama! :( however, i'll make sure to get back to it so i can catch up with his new one LOL too many things (and dramas) and so little time hahaha!

see u guys again!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

The attorney look...CJH looks soo good..:)

He even attended fan meeting with this appearance..

Eagerly waiting for Justice..But I'll probably start after 2nd week/4 episodes..what about others here? @booha, will you live stream?

Sorry about the live stream  :( I don’t even know how to watch a live stream so I always have to rely on others.  Let’s pray there will be somebody who could do it.

@willenette   @hibiscus23 @flutterby06
Justice now has #2 PD (Hwang Seung-ki).  His name started to appear with the first teaser. I couldn’t find much info about this second PD so I have to assume he is KBS in-house PD.    For awhile there weren’t many shooting pictures so I was a bit anxious.  I hope they aren’t having issues like filming schedules.  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:   

Hoping this drama will match with P&P and Tunnel.  Though Justice doesn’t look like a high budget drama,  the web novel ‘Justice’ was supposed to be very good so hopefully this drama will not disappoint us. From looking at the poster, it doesn’t appear to have a strong love line.  Sad :(

teaser2

LU472Eu.gif

KhJ3BHs.gif

Spoiler

7l6jO5g.gif

4DlONTS.gif

jwugZaz.gif

PTdTbrs.gif

cr to DC

• Like 1

8 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha@willenette thx guys for sharing those stills, etc. it just made me more excited to think it's just around the corner! :) i just got too busy & still hvnt finished his other DJ drama! :( however, i'll make sure to get back to it so i can catch up with his new one LOL too many things (and dramas) and so little time hahaha!

see u guys again!

Hi hibiscus, so very right you are! Too many dramas but so little time - :P

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, booha said:

Sorry about the live stream  :( I don’t even know how to watch a live stream so I always have to rely on others.  Let’s pray there will be somebody who could do it.

@willenette   @hibiscus23 @flutterby06
Justice now has #2 PD (Hwang Seung-ki).  His name started to appear with the first teaser. I couldn’t find much info about this second PD so I have to assume he is KBS in-house PD.    For awhile there weren’t many shooting pictures so I was a bit anxious.  I hope they aren’t having issues like filming schedules.  :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:   

Hoping this drama will match with P&P and Tunnel.  Though Justice doesn’t look like a high budget drama,  the web novel ‘Justice’ was supposed to be very good so hopefully this drama will not disappoint us. From looking at the poster, it doesn’t appear to have a strong love line.  Sad :(

teaser2

Reveal hidden contents

7l6jO5g.gif

4DlONTS.gif

jwugZaz.gif

cr to DC

Hi booha, YouTube creators can broadcast live in real-time. If you see a Live icon at the bottom of the player, you're watching a live stream. You have additional controls while watching a live stream. An internet connection is all you need! :P Thanks for the info about the drama's PD. I hope the drama will do well rating-wise. Based from the teasers that we've seen so far, I can say it doesn't disappoint. And about the poster, I do agree with you that it seems there's no strong love line. It seems that they will focus more on revenge & anger.....

• Thanks 1

On 6/29/2019 at 11:41 AM, booha said:

@willenette

Thank you for the info about youtube live stream. :)  Now how do some people find the link site to watch a drama live?? 

Hi booha, I will try to find out & post here................. :P

8 K-Drama Couples That Have An Adorable Height Difference

Sometimes, having a height difference makes all the difference. Every K-drama couple is attractive (it’s in the job description) and plenty of them have amazing chemistry. But when there’s a big difference in the couple’s heights, it’s a cute visual touch that really *cough* heightens the romance.

Of course, height difference makes for great kiss scenes. Scientific explanation: something to do with tippy-toes and craning necks. But it can also make for great character moments, like when a pint-sized heroine proves she’s more of a badass than her gangly hero, or when a giant’s giant ego gets brought down to size by his smaller, better half. Here are nine couples who always make us smile when they try to look each other in the eye.

2. Song Ha Yoon and Choi Jin Hyuk in “Devilish Joy”

choi-jin-hyuk-song-ha-yoon-devilish-joy-

When our leads first meet in “Devilish Joy,” it feels like love’s young dream as they share a magical first day together. But things are going far too well. Of course, we have to throw in a Truck of Doom, a sudden case of amnesia and a random murder! It all serves to keep Song Ha Yoon and Choi Jin Hyuk apart for way too long, but it’s oh-so-rewarding when they finally reunite and he, towering at 186 centimeters (approximately 6 feet 1 inch) swoops her, tiny at 160 centimeters (approximately 5 feet 3 inches), into his welcoming arms.

choi-jin-hyuk-song-ha-yoon-devilish-joy-

Check out the first episode of “Devilish Joy”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

On 6/27/2019 at 6:42 PM, willenette said:

Hi hibiscus, so very right you are! Too many dramas but so little time - :P

@willenette LOL i know willenette, hard to keep up eh? am struggling to finish his DJ drama but am getting there! am v annoyed with his aunt :( plus that mean guy "KIM"? who's behind the murder of that actor oopps am sorry if i'm posting something like a spoiler now LOL

anyway, hi hi to you too @booha still bz with some chinese dramas?

• Like 1

Watch: “Justice” Reveals The Best And The Worst Of Choi Jin Hyuk, Son Hyun Joo, And Nana’s Characters

Drama Preview  Jul 3, 2019  by C. Hong
EiVfdsn.jpg

On July 3, upcoming KBS drama “Justice” released three 50-second teasers for their three main characters.

“Justice” is about a lawyer (Choi Jin Hyuk) who makes a deal with the devil for the sake of revenge and a businessman (Son Hyun Joo) who willingly becomes the devil for the sake of his family. The two of them get entangled in the world of Korea’s VVIPs when they get involved a case of disappearing actresses.

Choi Jin Hyuk plays Lee Tae Kyung, a top lawyer who takes on all the dirty cases for Song Woo Yong (Son Hyun Joo). His teaser opens with what appears to be a sexual assault case and his character rips into the female victim, asking her if she’s ever dated before and showing her underwear as physical evidence in front of the whole court.

He is then shown partying it up with various important businesspeople, including Song Woo Yong, and asks an unknown person, “Were you expecting a sense of justice from me?” The prosecutor Seo Yeon Ah (Nana) also says to him as he passes by, “How have you changed so much?”

However, Lee Tae Kyung is approached by a man who asks him, “Are you curious? How your brother died?” The teaser then shifts into a flashback in which Lee Tae Kyung affectionately watches his little brother fool around in happier days.

[Teaser]  “Were you expecting a sense of justice from me?”  a cold-blooded lawyer Lee Tae Kyung, Choi Jin Hyuk [Justice]

((*eng sub IG))

Spoiler

Son Hyun Joo’s teaser as Song Woo Yong shows the multifaceted sides of his character. On one hand, he is seen in luxurious surroundings, laughing with other businessmen and drinking whisky at extravagant parties with money and women. Another part of the teaser shows that he’s a man not afraid to get his hands dirty as he buries what appears to be a body and shares a bloody glass of whisky with Lee Tae Kyung. The teaser ends, however, with Song Woo Yong in the hospital going down on his knees in front of a crowd of businessmen as his sick son begs him to stop.

[Teaser]  More evil than the devil, Song Woo Yong President, Son Hyun Joo [Justice]
Spoiler

Nana’s teaser opens more lightheartedly, as her character Seo Yeon Ah sits with someone in a car and points out a girl group member that has just passed by. Seo Yeon Ah tells her passenger that she was also once casted on the street and muses, “I could have been Kim Tae Hee by now,” ignoring her passenger’s skeptical glance. But Seo Yeon Ah soon shows that she’s more than just a pretty face: when a man threateningly says to her, “Does that make sense to you?”, she fires right back with, “I’ll make it make sense.”

Another man threatens her with, “Don’t you know who my father is?” and Seo Yeon Ah, who followed in her father’s footsteps as a famous prosecutor, responds immediately, “Do you know who my father is?” She is in close pursuit of whatever Lee Tae Kyung and Song Woo Yong are up to and isn’t cowed by their attempts to intimidate her, but the teaser ends with her looking badly shaken at the site of a crime or accident.

[Teaser]  Pretty, doing good work, on top of having charisma, a top grade prosecutor Seo Yeon Ah, Nana [Justice]

Spoiler

“Justice” premieres on July 17 and will be available on Viki. Check out the trailer here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336308wpp/watch-justice-reveals-the-best-and-the-worst-of-choi-jin-hyuk-son-hyun-joo-and-nanas-characters

real_jinhyuk  It's really hot during the workout.

@hibiscus23

Opps  I’m still bobbing around in c-drama water. haha   Gosh some of them are really good and so addictive.  The only thing I have to complain about them is that each one is so monstrously long, like 60 to 70 eps.   I understand many of them were adapted from novels so they have to be long.  It’s hard to binge watch a drama with 20 eps but for one with 60 to 70 it’s truly sweating hard labor.   haha  
Yeah I don’t know about any of Son Hyun Joo’s works.  I guess I’m in kind of a wait-and-see mode. Hope they will have a good chemistry.    
Now we have another poster showing three of them together.  It looks good.  I hope they don’t neglect some love line between NaNa & CJH.  
Btw it seems there aren’t many interesting k-dramas to watch these days.

JESZ8jB.gif

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 11:44 AM, booha said:

real_jinhyuk  It's really hot during the workout.

@hibiscus23

Opps  I’m still bobbing around in c-drama water. haha   Gosh some of them are really good and so addictive.  The only thing I have to complain about them is that each one is so monstrously long, like 60 to 70 eps.   I understand many of them were adapted from novels so they have to be long.  It’s hard to binge watch a drama with 20 eps but for one with 60 to 70 it’s truly sweating hard labor.   haha  
Yeah I don’t know about any of Son Hyun Joo’s works.  I guess I’m in kind of a wait-and-see mode. Hope they will have a good chemistry.    
Now we have another poster showing three of them together.  It looks good.  I hope they don’t neglect some love line between NaNa & CJH.  
Btw it seems there aren’t many interesting k-dramas to watch these days.

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this HOT & sexy picture. Wae? - You don't like to try watching Arthdal Chronicles? - :P

On 7/6/2019 at 3:22 AM, booha said:

new poster

*** Thanks for sharing this new poster - this time with Nana in the picture. She plays a prosecutor who comes from a family of prosecutors. :P

• Like 2

[HanCinema's News] "The Last Empress" and "Arthdal Chronicles" Under Fire for Overworking Staff

Figures released by South's Korea Broadcasting Staff Union have shown just how bad shooting conditions are for laborers in South Korean dramas. "The Last Empress" and "Arthdal Chronicles" have long been criticized for bad working conditions, but more exact figures drawn from the workers themselves have shown the shooting hours to be appalingly long.

Over the ten day stretch from November 21st to November 30th staffpersons for "The Last Empress" worked for 207 hours, for an average of 20.7 hours a day. On one particularly bleak day staffpersons labored for 25 hours straight - this still counted as the same working day, as no one was able to clock out. The crew in question then had to return to work a few ours later for the next day's shooting, which by then was the same day.

photo1079599.jpg

An often-cited cause for these poor conditions is a lack of proper contracts for employees working on drama crews. This makes them easier to exploit. High turnover has also made it so that newer employees in this field often don't know what they're getting into until they are on site in an overly pressured environment. Such employees are more likely to burn out of the field entirely than to try and take collective action to improve conditions.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Written by William Schwartz

• Like 2

@booha sorry for late reply since i got bz trying to finish his Devilish drama and indeed I was able to over the w/end hence i never had a chance to swing by here! It was a happy ending though I have my 2 cents & it will be under spoiler hidden hahaha! woah you're good in CH dramas and I agree these days there's not very many good ones in Kdrama world i wonder why this is why after his DJ drama I got to look for old Kdramas w/c i haven't seen before such as Kwon sang woo's Temptation drama & it's also good esp it's only 20 episodes! I also get tired watching those 100 or so episodes esp if we don't hv much time to spare right?

@willenette hi hi thank to you both & @booha for always sharing a lot of good stuff re our guy! as i was telling her i finished DJ finally LOL!

I'll see u guys again & we all can't wait for his new drama right? :)

Spoiler

my 2 cents with the last epis of DJ is that I was hoping when he was gone for what a year  trying to get some kind of treatment that he would be OK in terms of his memories & all, however it seems he was the same? i guess we can never expect what we really want in Kdramas' endings right? Overall, it was a good drama!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@willenette hi hi thank to you both & @booha for always sharing a lot of good stuff re our guy! as i was telling her i finished DJ finally LOL!

I'll see u guys again & we all can't wait for his new drama right? :)

Reveal hidden contents

my 2 cents with the last epis of DJ is that I was hoping when he was gone for what a year  trying to get some kind of treatment that he would be OK in terms of his memories & all, however it seems he was the same? i guess we can never expect what we really want in Kdramas' endings right? Overall, it was a good drama!

Hi hibiscus, finally.....................you were able to finish watching the drama. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about it. :P

• Like 2