Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁- Upcoming KBS Drama 'Zombie Detective, 좀비탐정' - premires on Aug 31 (Mon&Tue, @21:30 KST)

aahhh Go Sang-hyuk, man who took Mokdan first kiss on screen and real life, such a manly man  :\">

Guest Mishiellie

sophiechoice said: aahhh Go Sang-hyuk, man who took Mokdan first kiss on screen and real life, such a manly man  :\">

Guest Mishiellie

@coolreborn THAN YOU for the article!! I already provided translation as well when the news first came out ^___^
@mrdimples awwwwww yes INR.. the end part for him.. o gosh.. and also I am just so happy for him now that he is getting the recognition he deserves
I was kind of sad when I went to Heirs thread after they announced he was considering the offer... some ppl are like .. this new actor.. I don't like him.. like wth how do u just dislike anyone w.o even seeing his works or anything
I never say that about anyone until I hear their sing or see them act.. I judge celeberties based on their skills/talents not just looks

@mishiellie
she's just too amazed with the handsomeness of her "husband" , so when he came to kiss her, all she can do is stand-still helpless :D
thanks god, CJH such a good-kisser XD

Mishiellie said:
@mrdimples awwwwww yes INR.. the end part for him.. o gosh.. and also I am just so happy for him now that he is getting the recognition he deserves
I was kind of sad when I went to Heirs thread after they announced he was considering the offer... some ppl are like .. this new actor.. I don't like him.. like wth how do u just dislike anyone w.o even seeing his works or anything
I never say that about anyone until I hear their sing or see them act.. I judge celeberties based on their skills/talents not just looks

Guest Mishiellie

mrdimples said: Mishiellie said:

Guest Mishiellie

sophiechoice said: @mishiellie
she's just too amazed with the handsomeness of her "husband" , so when he came to kiss her, all she can do is stand-still helpless :D
thanks god, CJH such a good-kisser XD

I really want it subbed..  8-|

Ep.116

@mrdimples  The reason that I like him a lot because his acting skill. No doubt that his acting is so natural and impress all Gu's fan. I'm new about him but I just try his old dramas because I miss him so badly. Too bad that he didn't a good role in the past, even he's that good and stand out.

Mishiellie said: mrdimples said: Mishiellie said:

anannanann said: I really want it subbed..  8-|

Ep.116

@mrdimples  The reason that I like him a lot because his acting skill. No doubt that his acting is so natural and impress all Gu's fan. I'm new about him but I just try his old dramas because I miss him so badly. Too bad that he didn't a good role in the past, even he's that good and stand out.

mrdimples
said: anannanann said: I really want it subbed..  8-|

Ep.116

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples Yes.., i find LSG adorable when he turned into a Gumiho~~ I can't wait for papa gu's comeback .. He did mention in an interview that he really wants to act a villian role.. someone who is really bad ... so I think this will be good!! I can't wait!!   argh.. ep 12 or 13... will be sooo longgggg >_<
@anannanann I can't get myself to watch Panda and Hedgehog.... because I don't like the main girl's acting... I don't mind donghae too much because i heard their bromance in there was super cute

I am looking for a video of CJH on YT where he had appeared on a variety show somewhere around 2009. The show is called Star Golden Bell. There was a popular segment called Level With Me hosted by Nicole of the K-pop idol group KARA. It was a very funny clip. I will keep looking for it and *crossing my finges* it has not been removed from YT.

Guest Mishiellie

simplydramafied1082 said: I am looking for a video of CJH on YT where he had appeared on a variety show somewhere around 2009. The show is called Star Golden Bell. There was a popular segment called Level With Me hosted by Nicole of the K-pop idol group KARA. It was a very funny clip. I will keep looking for it and *crossing my finges* it has not been removed from YT.

Mishiellie said: simplydramafied1082 said: I am looking for a video of CJH on YT where he had appeared on a variety show somewhere around 2009. The show is called Star Golden Bell. There was a popular segment called Level With Me hosted by Nicole of the K-pop idol group KARA. It was a very funny clip. I will keep looking for it and *crossing my finges* it has not been removed from YT.

mrdimples said: Mishiellie said: simplydramafied1082 said: I am looking for a video of CJH on YT where he had appeared on a variety show somewhere around 2009. The show is called Star Golden Bell. There was a popular segment called Level With Me hosted by Nicole of the K-pop idol group KARA. It was a very funny clip. I will keep looking for it and *crossing my finges* it has not been removed from YT.

Ah~~ I found it. ^^
1/7

2/7

3/7

4/7

5/7

6/7

7/7 was missing

Guest Mishiellie

@adlyn13 @shengvang 
haha ~~~ its ok~~ you guys can swoon all your want here ~~ as long as its within soompi rules =P.. I just got this thread transferred over to me last month.. the thread starter abandoned the thread and left it still with his old name.. I totally revamped everything trying to add as much stuff as possible.. I will be working on gif making too~~  so.. when he comes back in Gu... it will be some hardcore gif making time =D

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann omg~~ THANK YOU FOR THE VIDEO!!!!!!  GOING TO ADD IT ON THE FRONT PAGE

Hello fellow CJH fans :)

Ok, let me just say, his performance as papa Gu was FLAWLESS. He managed to win my heart over within two episodes, and yes, I bawled my eyes out when he vanished into thin air; my heart literally ached in pain. I loved him so much :(( :(( :((

As well as some of you, I agree that I'd actually enjoy seeing him play evil, he is quite an amazing actor so I think once again, he will blow our minds away. I really can't wait for his reappearance.

Last but not least, the man is just so handsome and hot! SWOON! :x :x :x