Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁- Upcoming KBS Drama 'Zombie Detective, 좀비탐정' - premires on Aug 31 (Mon&Tue, @21:30 KST)

****Okay  it seems Rugal  is done with shooting.  I read, because of covid19, there will be no wrap party.

• Love 1

support truck for the last day of shooting

• Love 1

On 4/30/2020 at 9:17 AM, booha said:

****Okay  it seems Rugal  is done with shooting.  I read, because of covid19, there will be no wrap party.

what really? i thought they were easing the restrictions...anyway at least everyone's safe...cant wait for the upcoming episodes....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

what really? i thought they were easing the restrictions...anyway at least everyone's safe...cant wait for the upcoming episodes....

Yes they did easing before but unfortunately some new cases flared up again. However  I am happy they wrapped up filming without problems :)

qcermGl.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200503101200296

• Love 1

[MV] 한승희 - Never Cry [루갈 OST Part.1 (RUGAL OST Part.1)]

Spoiler

[MV] KLAZY - 타인의 눈 [루갈 OST Part.2 (RUGAL OST Part.2)]

Spoiler

[MV] 민경훈 - Lost Life [루갈 OST Part.3 (RUGAL OST Part.3)]

[MV] 타이비언 - No Limit (Feat. KLAZY) [루갈 OST Part.4 (RUGAL OST Part.4)]

[MV] 데이먼 - Rising Force [루갈 OST Part.5 (RUGAL OST Part.5)]

Son Hyun Joo Shows Support For Choi Jin Hyuk’s Drama “Rugal”

Celeb  May 12, 2020   by S. Park

Son Hyun Joo Shows Support For Choi Jin Hyuk’s Drama “Rugal”

Choi Jin Hyuk got a sweet surprise on the set of “Rugal”!

On May 11, the actor posted a photo of him in front of a coffee truck sent by Son Hyun Joo.

He wrote, “I’m late, but this is the truck sent by Hyun Joo. Everyone enjoyed the drinks. Also wishing the best for Son Hyun Joo in ‘Model Detective.'”

The banner on top of and next to the truck wished the best for Choi Jin Hyuk and the staff of “Rugal.”

Choi Jin Hyuk and Son Hyun Joo previously starred in the 2019 KBS drama “Justice” together.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1399695wpp/son-hyun-joo-shows-support-for-choi-jin-hyuks-drama-rugal

Park Sung Woong, Choi Jin Hyuk, And More Share Final Thoughts As “Rugal” Approaches Finale

Park Sung Woong, Choi Jin Hyuk, And More Share Final Thoughts As “Rugal” Approaches Finale

TV/Film   May 16, 2020  by S. Cho

OCN’s “Rugal” is coming to an end, and the cast has shared their final thoughts.

Choi Jin Hyuk, who plays superhero Kwang Ki Bum, shared, “While filming for over seven months, despite having many action scenes, I was able to complete them without any large injuries thanks to the staff members’ consideration and help. I want to tell them that I am really thankful. We are running towards the end. Gratifying action scenes and an unbelievable twist await so please look forward to it lots.”

Argos’s top villain Hwang Deuk Goo is played by Park Sung Woong, who commented, “Since we filmed for so long, it doesn’t feel real that we are finally done. ‘Rugal’ is a project that I paid special attention to while immersing into my character. The actors and staff did their best while filming, so I hope you look forward to it until the end and enjoy watching.”

Jo Dong Hyuk portrayed Rugal’s powerful captain Han Tae Woong. He shared, “Since everybody did their best while filming, it was a really special time, and I feel satisfied. I think I will be able to show viewers a good ending that reflects how hard we’ve worked. More exciting situations and subjects await further into the second half. Please don’t miss the finale.”

Jung Hye In received lots of love for her portrayal of girl crush superhero Song Mi Na. The actress shared, “I don’t know how the time passed from when I first greeted everyone to our last filming. When ‘Rugal’ is over, I think I will feel very empty. Thank you so much for watching ‘Rugal’ from the first episode. The actors and staff all worked hard on to film the drama, so please stay with us until the very end.”

Argos’s president Choi Ye Won is played by Han Ji Wan who shared, “I have come to adore this project to the point where I cannot believe we are at the end, and I want to keep filming. It is a project that I am very thankful for. Please watch ‘Rugal’ lots until the very end. Please also give Choi Ye Won lots of love.”

As director Choi Geun Chul, Kim Min Sang provided “Rugal” with many twists. He shared, “I want to send my applause to the staff and actors who worked so hard during this time. I also want to send my thanks to our viewers who have watched ‘Rugal’ until now. With only two episodes left, I’m sure they are very curious as to what will happen to Ki Bum. Please show us lots of attention and support.”

Kim Min Sang also raised tensions by teasing the finale. He commented, “Please watch out for the conclusions in the finale, including Kang Ki Bum who loses his memory, Choi Geun Chul whose past comes to light, and the final duel between Rugal and Hwang Deuk Goo. I also hope you will keep an eye out for whether the Rugal team is able to sustain itself.”

Playing the youngest of the Rugal team, Park Sun Ho commented, “Thank you to the actors I worked with, the director who guided me, and all of our staff members. We filmed while cheering each other on. While acting as Lee Gwang Chul, I attempted the action genre for the first time. It was always fun, and I was glad I was able to show my positive energy. Now that there’s only a bit of time before I have to send him off, I feel sad. In the finale, there will be even more extravagant action and a fast-paced development. Gwang Chul’s various transformations will also offer viewers lots of fun.”

Rugal airs its finale on May 17 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400769wpp/park-sung-woong-choi-jin-hyuk-and-more-share-final-thoughts-as-rugal-approaches-finale

“Rugal” Choi Jin-hyuk vs. Park Sung-woong, “Final Round” initiation “Now we really have to do our mission”

AJWpvmh.jpg

99sDQll.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/283418

Park Sung Woong And Choi Jin Hyuk Prepare To Face Off In Their Final Battle In “Rugal” Finale

Drama Preview  May 17, 2020  by J. Lim
Park Sung Woong And Choi Jin Hyuk Prepare To Face Off In Their Final Battle In “Rugal” Finale

OCN’s weekend drama “Rugal” has shared new stills of the final battle between Choi Jin Hyuk and Park Sung Woong.

“Rugal” is based on a popular webtoon of the same name and as an sci-fi action hero drama where a special organization named Rugal, which turns humans into weapons using biotechnology, fights against the terror organization known as Argos. The drama centers around the conflict between Kang Ki Bum (Choi Jin Hyuk) and Hwang Deuk Goo (Park Sung Woong).

Spoilers

The previous episode had followed the dissolution of the Rugal organization. Kang Ki Bum and Han Tae Woong (Jo Dong Hyuk) were locked up. Song Mi Na (Jung Hye In), Lee Kwang Chul (Park Sun Ho), and Bradley (Jang In Seop) believed Choi Geun Chul (Kim Min Sang)’s promise to get them out soon, but then took matters into their own hands to get their teammates out.

Afterwards, Kang Ki Bum left on his own to Hwang Deuk Goo’s secret lab and at the same time, Hwang Deuk Goo attacked the Rugal headquarters. Lee Kwang Chul tried to fend him off but was defeated and dragged back to the secret lab, and Han Tae Woong faced off against Choi Geun Chul, enraged when he realized that Choi Geun Chul had used the Rugal members to go against Argos.

With all of this happening, the final episode is set to be a whirlwind as bitter enemies face off for the final time as the story wraps up. The new stills show Hwang Deuk Goo and Kang Ki Bum facing each other. Although Hwang Deuk Goo has always seemed to be at ease when facing Kang Ki Bum in the past, he is more serious and cold than ever as they go against each other one final time. Other stills show Choi Geun Chul holding a gun as Han Tae Woong looks down on him, eliciting curiosity for what will happen to the two people who will decide the fate of Rugal.

Choi-Jin-Hyuk.jpeg

Spoiler

Park-Sung-Woong.jpegPark-Sung-Woong-Choi-Jin-Hyuk.jpegPark-Sung-Woong-1.jpegJo-Dong-Hyuk.jpegKim-Min-Sang.jpeg

The production staff of “Rugal” stated, “Kang Ki Bum and Hwang Deuk Goo’s last battle will be an important moment in time that will wrap up the story ‘Rugal’ has been telling. Please keep watching to see what happens.”

The final episode of “Rugal” will air at 10:50 p.m. KST on May 17.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400890wpp/park-sung-woong-and-choi-jin-hyuk-prepare-to-face-off-in-their-final-battle-in-rugal-finale

final making

full version making

BTS

full version

Spoiler

** Okay CJH is looking into another project, KBS 2TV drama “Zombie Detective” (literal title).  Interesting plot line :mrgreen:

Choi Jin Hyuk In Talks To Star In Zombie Drama

TV/Film   May 20, 2020  by S. Nam
Choi Jin Hyuk In Talks To Star In Zombie Drama

Choi Jin Hyuk may be starring in a new drama!

On May 20, Ilgan Sports reported that Choi Jin Hyuk will be starring as the lead of the new KBS 2TV drama “Zombie Detective” (literal title).

Following reports, Choi Jin Hyuk’s agency clarified, “Choi Jin Hyuk has received the offer to star in KBS 2TV’s new drama ‘Zombie Detective,’ and he is currently reviewing the offer.” They added, “There are many projects he is considering, and nothing is confirmed.”

“Zombie Detective” is a survival comedy drama about a zombie who struggles in the human world after taking on a new identity as a detective following his resurrection four years ago. The drama will deliver a new form of entertainment with a refreshing and unique zombie character that possesses both a sexy and wild charisma with an unfortunate backstory about why he wasn’t turned to ashes.

If he decides to accept the offer, Choi Jin Hyuk will be taking on the role of the detective agency CEO Kim Moo Young. After losing his memories of the past, Kim Moo Young decides to humbly accept his new fate as a zombie. In order to survive, he hides in the hills while correcting his pronunciation and walking. Eventually, he discovers the corpse of someone who had no family or friends, and he infiltrates the village after taking on a new identity as “Kim Moo Young.” Finally, he becomes a detective, which begins the second act of his zombie life.

Since last year, Choi Jin Hyuk has been busy with numerous projects including SBS’s “The Last Empress,” KBS2’s “Justice,” and OCN’s “Rugal.”

“Zombie Detective” will be helmed by director Shim Jae Hyun, one of the co-directors of “The Producers,” and written by scriptwriter Baek Eun Jin.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1401540wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-in-talks-to-star-as-lead-of-zombie-drama