Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

real_jinhyuk  Rugal, on the first day of shooting, first snow..

Finally CJH will have FM in Bangkok Thailand.

Info about pre- ticket sale (in Korean, Japanese and English) (in Chinese )
“50 pre-sale VVIP tickets only for Korean, Thai, Singaporean and Indonesian fans on a first-come, first-served basis”

Spoiler

• Like 1

@booha @willenette hi hi guys been a while thnx for sharing those beautiful pix/articles etc! I admire you both for being so loyal to our guy & am sorry i cannot come here often as much as i do :( i'm sure CJH forgives me hahaha! in that YT vid did he ever mention if he's dating or what? i hvnt really watch in its entirety but i'll do it soon! what are u buys watching these days?

@booha i didn't realize CJH will appear in Four Men? I also think the produc isn't gg to be released anymore due to some legal issues etc. I was so looking f/ward to seeing it but my other fave PHJ was more than disappointed am sure after all the hard work he'd been through :( so sad!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@booha @willenette hi hi guys been a while thnx for sharing those beautiful pix/articles etc! I admire you both for being so loyal to our guy & am sorry i cannot come here often as much as i do :( i'm sure CJH forgives me hahaha! in that YT vid did he ever mention if he's dating or what? i hvnt really watch in its entirety but i'll do it soon! what are u buys watching these days?

@booha i didn't realize CJH will appear in Four Men? I also think the produc isn't gg to be released anymore due to some legal issues etc. I was so looking f/ward to seeing it but my other fave PHJ was more than disappointed am sure after all the hard work he'd been through :( so sad!

Hi hibiscus, I couldn't agree with you more about Four Men & your fave, PHJ............ Currently, I'm watching "Haechi" starring Jung Il Woo.......... :P

• Like 1

So CJH is filming in Gangneung.  I found this scene of Goblin was taken  somewhere in Cangneung too.  whahaha. Read the place became the tourist attraction after Goblin.  

https://www.gangneungtours.com/k-drama-tour/youngjin-beach-drama-goblin

Spoiler

zvnh2le.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=gangneung+goblin

real_jinhyuk   In Gangneung, it's getting colder .. Be careful of cold

@hibiscus23    kYDKxIe.gif   hi

I think CJH plays a character to close the story line since PHJ can’t appear again?  Yeah I feel bad for PHJ and his fans  because of what happened to Four Men.   That drama began with hyped expectation.  Sigh :(
No CJH is not dating.  too occupied with his work  but I’m sure whenever he sees any cute kid he couldn’t help himself dreaming about having a family    a poor man :bawling:  :P

*** His upcoming drama, "Rugal" via OCN is coming to Netflix soon. A total of 16-EPs. Can't wait for this to be broadcast next year, also Netflix release date is next year. I hope we could get the exact schedule soon.  This is another K-Drama series based on a popular webtoon.  :P

• Like 1

@willenette :innocent:

Thank you for the good news.  Having Netflix means Rugal gets a good budget for its production.  But sad to know many Viki members will not get to watch it.  For myself I have to subscribe to Netflix for the duration.  Rugal is set to broadcast March 2020 in OCN. I have to assume OCN will coordinate with Netflix for a broadcasting date.

g_tree_creative :  

CHOI JIN HYUK’s Thai Fans~
Today our charming artist “Choi Jin Hyuk” sent you a greeting message!
The REAL Thai fans don’t miss this special moment with him in
“Choi Jin Hyuk 2020 Asia Tour Live in Bangkok <With You>"

• Like 1

Bit more info about FM:
(1/4) In Emporium Emquartier(  a luxury shopping mall )Bangkok, there will be a fan-sign event &  press conference with reporters & on-site event with fans.
(1/5)The actual FM will be held in M theater.

HRe5Cqw.jpg

cr to DC

** could it be like,   Kang Ki Beom buys a flower for his wife but she dies before he arrives :bawling:
From ‘Le Blanc_Flower’ shop IG:   The bouquet that CJH(a tall guy) presents is from Le Blanc Flower!

411qmO4.jpg

cr to DC

**happy to see the Justice team got together.  Wish there is  Justice 2.
Again it isn’t from today  We met a while ago  Very good people  It was so fun and pleasant
# Son Hyun-joo # Nana # Choe Hwan-hwan # Lee Seo-an # Lee Kang-wook
To Hyun-joo hyungnim who paid a taxi fee for us, had a good meal & love you 

• Love 1

**This is for Koreans as one has to sign in KBS web site in order to vote.  

real_21ws

" Audience Vote for 2019 KBS Drama Awards
Pick the best hero who shined the 2019 KBS drama.The actor you have chosen will be the main netizen of the year."

Spoiler

more info about FM

Spoiler

• Love 1

Some old clip from a drama, Ms Panda and Mr Hedgehog(2012)  yup he came a long way from a young but clumsy man to current Kang Ki Bum. haha  :lol:

** Okay  according to this IG  there will be a remake of Tunnel in Indonesia. Very curious 

Spoiler

((google trans))

You all know Drakor #Tunnel, starring #ChoiJinHyuk right? Well, the drama was remake by one of Indonesia's production houses. This Indonesian version of the Tunnel Drama stars #DonnyAlamsyah. The plan for this drama will be aired on December 23, 2019 later. How about you? Is there anyone who can't wait?