Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

“Rugal” Actors Give Their All In Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of Impressive Action Scenes

TV/Film  Apr 15, 2020  by S. Park
“Rugal” Actors Give Their All In Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of Impressive Action Scenes

“Rugal” has captivated viewers with its exciting action scenes!

On April 15, the OCN original series released behind-the-scenes photos that showed the actors’ charisma and efforts on set.

At the end of episode five, Kim Da Hyun and Choi Jin Hyuk upped the suspense with their fighting scene. The two actors rehearsed several times in order to act out a realistic fight between two “human weapons.” Jo Dong Hyuk also increased his character’s charms by revealing the backstory of his character Han Tae Woong and a fierce look in his eyes.

Spoiler

Rugal_6.jpg

Rugal_1.jpg

Jung Hye In and Park Sun Ho’s powerful action scene was also captured in the behind-the-scenes photo. They took out Argos agents who had been relentlessly attacking them in one fell swoop, and Park Sun Ho’s charisma shines through in the photo. Rugal’s teamwork and the actors’ synergy has strengthened as the story has progressed, making viewers look forward to the storyline.

Spoiler

Rugal_3.jpg

Rugal_4.jpg

A source from the drama said, “The teamwork between the actors who are perfectly portraying their characters and the martial arts crew who’s in charge of the action scene details is very good. The passion of the actors and staff is creating good synergy. Please look forward to various action scenes that will make the project more entertaining.”

Rugal_2.jpg

Rugal_5.jpg

“Rugal” airs on Saturdays and Sundays at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1394458wpp/rugal-actors-give-their-all-in-behind-the-scenes-photos-of-impressive-action-scenes

• Like 1

@booha @willenette hello annyeong chingoos, long time no see/hear on this thread, i guess we're all tied up esp dealing with this silent enemy covid19! is our guy's drama already airing? am so lost these days being saturated with the current events! hope you both are doing well! not sure if you guys posted the photo below already so bear w/me as i'm lazy to go back a few pages ago LOLs! :)

photo1176786.jpg

cr: hancinema

photo1176775.jpg

can't wait to watch this

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 4:34 PM, hibiscus23 said:

@booha @willenette hello annyeong chingoos, long time no see/hear on this thread, i guess we're all tied up esp dealing with this silent enemy covid19! is our guy's drama already airing? am so lost these days being saturated with the current events! hope you both are doing well! not sure if you guys posted the photo below already so bear w/me as i'm lazy to go back a few pages ago LOLs! :)

Hi  Indeed it’s a stressful time.  Covid19 has changed our world so fast in such a short period of time.  I’m beginning to feel surreal about what is happening in this country.  Sad  
Btw  CJH’s current drama Rugal  is kind of disappointing. I had such high expectations for this drama but it seems PDnim and the writer are failing to transform two dimensional webtoon characters into three dimensional drama ones.    
Take care and stay safe.
PS Currently I am trying to make a homemade face mask from YT(without a sewing machine). haha  :unamused::flushed:

"the yawning gulf between aspiration and reality"  :joy:

Spoiler

uuC6IdV.gif

On 4/30/2020 at 9:17 AM, booha said:

****Okay  it seems Rugal  is done with shooting.  I read, because of covid19, there will be no wrap party.

what really? i thought they were easing the restrictions...anyway at least everyone's safe...cant wait for the upcoming episodes....

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

what really? i thought they were easing the restrictions...anyway at least everyone's safe...cant wait for the upcoming episodes....

Yes they did easing before but unfortunately some new cases flared up again. However  I am happy they wrapped up filming without problems :)

qcermGl.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200503101200296

• Love 1