Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@shengvang hmmmm have you seen him in I need Romance???? I fell for him after watching that drama~~~ He had many steamy scenes in there =P
OO and welcome to CJH thread!!
cjh35_zps17bb6c23.gif

p.s.. I really need to make more gifs of him

Hello fans of CJH I am new to this thread got invited here by @Mishiellie  and also here with my fellow chingu @shengvang

CJH rocked the roll in Gu family book  just loved him but it tore my heart to pieces when he disappeared such a tragic love story :((  .. simply an epic performance and my oh my is he hott!!! papa gu guns is what he is ... hopefully he will join heirs so I can swoon at my hearts content

Guest Mishiellie

@adlyn13 @shengvang 
  I agree his performance as papa Gu was one of his best yet! He was very pressured because he was the opening episode of this drama and he was scared he will drag the rating down,,, he even started losing hair because he was so stressed out!! I am glad he got such positive feedback 
arghhh can't wait for his comback in GFB!! why isn't it ep 12 or 13 yet!! I am so curious to see how this "strong entrance" will be .. the suspense is killing me!!! just like his decision for Heirs... Y HASN'T HE MADE THE DECISION YET!!!

Guest Mishiellie

@bubblesig yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I signed up since 2007 but just started being active from last year
thanks for visiting this thread!!! 

Photos from movie premiere  id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

고령화 가족 (Aging Family, 2013)

1367837182_507333.jpg
201305061957774835_51878d83bbfa1.jpg
2013050619481845099_1.jpg
201305061945775471_51878a76c9692.jpg
1367837352_507336.jpg
2013050601000494100036361.jpg
NISI20130506_0008136078_web.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann  oo!! THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES~~ ahaha the style looks abit weird.. but our bb still looks nice!!!  
o my gawddd those collar bones!!! I think he got skinner! o no.. 

Hey @mishiellie my baby bunnie, unnie can see tat u hav been really busy expanding n decorating ur bunnie hole here, dearie...those r really nice HD pics u hav got there of CJH. Hwaiting Baby M!!!!! :x :\">

Hi @adlyn13 I was told tat I hav a twin here in this thread... hahahaha... we hav got the same avatar pic... Ive got my bespectacled bunnie pic since last yr. my friends hav thought u are me... nice to meet u, dear :D

Guest Mishiellie

@adlyn13  hahaha  I was confused for a second I thought you were my bunny unnie~~~
oo!! good luck on your finals!!!!!!! hwaiting!!!!
@ctfrsgp  YAY!!! unnie!! you finally came!!!  I am so mad at tumblr.. I can't upload my CJH strong heart gifs.. kept on giving me error msges

Guest Mishiellie

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR so madd!!! cant post pictures on tumblr for some reason..
kept on saying error uploading image
edit: after searching on google.. turned out tumblr does not like photos/gif that are too saturated in colour...
and I ACTUALY SPENT EXTRA TIME ON MAKING THIS GIF SET MORE VIBRANT IN COLOUR
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

cjhsh1_zps9315d0ad.gifcjhsh2_zps2f5079c5.gifcjhsh3_zpsf29fd531.gifcjhsh4_zps0d1bf542.gifcjhsh5_zpscce1e53e.gifcjhsh6_zps8c4eeaa8.gifcjhsh7_zpsd194cb15.gifcjhsh8_zps58bd8675.gifcjhsh9_zpsab14db01.gif

cjhsh10_zps9fbfbcd4.gif    

and lastly... papa gu and baby gu having a drink ahaha
lsgsh1_zpsa1f49b77.gif  cjhsh12_zpsbe53d491.gif