Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@anannanann Haha then I have to check it out when I can be legal to watch it. I have to wait till 21..... That's a long wait..... Don't wanna my mind to be 'polluted' even more this early, those guy classmates of mine have polluted it enough. Lol, my friends are calling me tiko aka pervert coz I asked them something explicit. :P

@Mishiellie I didn't know until it was halfway through..... :)) until when it came to the bed scene. N then i was like, 'are they going to really strip?' :o Then they did and started to ahem you know what and I was like ewww and close my eyes. I tried scanning but it was too long so I stopped watching. :D:P Well, I guess my age group isn't that obedient when it comes to watching movies. :D

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke ahahahaha that was me when I was your age.. now im just like meh~~~  hahahaha 

man I have been neglecting our cutie lately.. but the teaser!! i can't wait for it to air!! I really need to visit cutie thread more often.. i used to stalk it everyday haha but they burn is too fast.. i cant keep up =(

Guest Megamissy

Mishiellie said: @Megamissy HELLO!!! hello!!!! I love my daughter the flower too.. tho i hate the 2nd girl... I started watching the drama since last year.. but still only on ep 50 something.. hahahah  I think i just don't want to finish it so fast

Guest El6ni12 .

Hi CJH girls!

I know that My Daughter the Flower is impossible to find with English subs but wow does it suck because I hear it's not bad of a drama and CJH is a main character so it double sucks for me! LOL

Is there a good website or blog that describes the entire storyline of the drama?

@yuuqiikeke ahahahaha that was me when I was your age.. now im just like meh~~~  hahahaha 

man I have been neglecting our cutie lately.. but the teaser!! i can't wait for it to air!! I really need to visit cutie thread more often.. i used to stalk it everyday haha but they burn is too fast.. i cant keep up =(

@Mishiellie Haha, me too. Sometimes they go more than 5 pages and if I have no time to read, I will just read the last page. :P:D I totally wanna watch good doctor right now after seeing the teaser. :P

I just quick update "The Heirs" thread. Too many good looking actors. Now I started to worry about the script. I might kill myself to watch it. This is the kind of drama I hate.
---
Try to calm myself waiting for "Two weeks". If that drama isn't good script I would end up with watching only JH cut again.

Guest Mishiellie

waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
SOOO MANY PICTURES!!! MY POOR HEAR!!!!

and Heirs............ soooo many beautiful people >_<
the plot better be amazing too

*swooooonnn*

You know he still has a hold on you if you still giggle at his pictures xD

Thank you everyone for all the song recommendation. I'm slowly checking them out and trying to think of something refreshing for the MV. I'm afraid any more repetition of the same scenes just gonna bore people out.

@yuuqiikeke: I watched that movie for Raymond lol. I like part of it, though it wasn't among my favorite Chinese fantasy movies. I love Raymond's voice, but only dig a handful of his songs. Let's just say his genre of music isn't my cup of tea :\ (The ost you rec is lovely though)

El6ni12 . said:
Is there a good website or blog that describes the entire storyline of the drama?

Guest El6ni12 .

missabeat said: *swooooonnn*

You know he still has a hold on you if you still giggle at his pictures xD

Thank you everyone for all the song recommendation. I'm slowly checking them out and trying to think of something refreshing for the MV. I'm afraid any more repetition of the same scenes just gonna bore people out.

@yuuqiikeke: I watched that movie for Raymond lol. I like part of it, though it wasn't among my favorite Chinese fantasy movies. I love Raymond's voice, but only dig a handful of his songs. Let's just say his genre of music isn't my cup of tea :\ (The ost you rec is lovely though)

El6ni12 . said: