Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest pyongie

Mishiellie said: pyongie said: Mishiellie said: @pyongie  hello! just wondering if you are pyongland on tumblr? i seen you on this thread way back and just realized the similarity.. since I followed you on tumblr for a while now heehee =P

Guest Mishiellie

Gu Family book choi jin hyuk "If I did not succeed this time, I thought of giving up acting"

Original article :  NEWSENCR: Kimcunmae of 崔振赫百度 for Chinese translationEnglish translaton by Mishiellie of CJH Soompi

20130704140806859.jpg
"Gu family book" was a great opprotunity for actor Choi Jin Hyuk, despite of many works in 7 years, he did not gain much attention. The role as Gu Wol Ryung fluttered many female viewer's heart and since creating the "Wol Ryung syndrome"
On July 4th we met up with Choi Jin Hyuk in a coffee shop in Gangnam. When asked "Did you feel your rising popularity" he seemed very shy and smiled happily. 
Choi Jin Hyuk said with a smile " It is seems to be different now. Before I have friends having negative reations towars some of my roles, but this time it was 100% positive, everyone loved this role. Even a friend told me " I think I am turning gay, I'm a guy and I found (WR) sexy."
For female views Gu Wol Ryung was a "Perfect" man. Innocent, pure with manly charisma. Therefore for Choi Jin Hyuk, it was a very difficult role, and it was a challenge for his acting career so far. 
Choi Jin Hyuk says " Many times, I took it all on myself and I never expressed to anyone around me. I was physically and mentally exhausted during the filming of the first 2 episodes of Gu Family Book. The role was challenging and I was worried that It would not be properly portrayed. Even after consulting with sunbaes they advised me it's difficult if I cant express the character's feeling correctly."
"I was so worried my hair starts to fall out, I even got gray hair. I was under alot of stress and if I was not satisfied with my performance during filming, I will not be able to fall asleep when I got back"
" Gu Wol Ryung was a very interesting character and the overall story line was very intriguing. So I thought If theres no reaction towards this role afterwards, I would jist give up acting all together. I thought "I must lack talent, If I still cannot get viewers to notice me after this role. It was a emotional rollercoaster for me during filing of Fortunately the role of Gu Wol Ryung was appealing for the viewers and hence becoming the Daese-guy (kind of similar to daebak) in the first half of 2013. 
Choi Jin Hyuk states "Even though I gained alot of popularity, I have learned and grew alot during this shor time. Comparing to the 7 years of acting, I experience more growing pains during this time.  

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat  I looovvvve your tumblr idea... but it is difficult.. very time consuming.. I think it's good if many people manage it... and I don't know anything like layout and whatever.. can't make our cjh tumblr page all pretty and all...
and we need to have alot of resources.. alot of researches to get news and stuff... but also translations >_< 

@Mishiellie: I have intermediate coding knowledge so I can do the tweaking. But tbh, I'm just not into the cutesy or chic design that many fansites tend to have. When it comes to website, I prefer simple grid with readable typeface, kinda like my drama tumblr that you've seen. Unfortunately, I can't read either Chinese or Korean and this thread is my only resource on CJH so far :\.

Guest JAYwalkers

INTERVIEW class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Nanum Gothic', 돋움, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: 40px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(70, 77, 93); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"최진혁, 7년의 담금질이 구월령을 만나게 했다(인터뷰)Posted by 장 서윤 on 2013/07/08
2013070817252016843.jpg

2013070817261111499.jpg

2013070817281818611.jpg
full article here (in korean) :http://www.tenasia.co.kr/archives/154727

Good Morning HyukHyuk lovers :)

@jaywalkers and @annannann Thank you very much for the pictures he's jsut too cute :)

@mishielie thanks for the article :)

@missabeat,@amadal2894,@yuuqiikee, @pyongie and to everyone else :-h :-h :-h

Have a great day :)

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever  HELLO!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

@anannanann  @JAYwalkers thank you for the articles and yummy pics!!

@yuuqiikeke buhahaha we all know how much u love and want hyukhyuk's lips LOL =))

Guest annasophiabby

Hello erbody! How are all of you doing?
loving the latest picture posts/articles..
whats everyone been up to? 

Guest Mishiellie

@y

Mishiellie said:

yuuqiikeke said:

@Mishiellie Yeah! :) No matter how much I resisted to smile when I see his lips, it just won't help especially when it is the zoom in version..... :))

lol ooo you bad bad girl... but its okay.. that was how I was for a while after I watched I need ROmance

@Mishiellie Oh No! That means I will crave for more of him(erm, I mean his body) when I watch I need romance. Shall go do an overall check of his body to see which part will attract me before I watch. :)) Don't wanna get distracted by anything else while I focus on his acting. :P That's how I fall for our wonnie's butt, because no one warn me of how sexy his butt is. :P

@yuuqiikeke LMAOOOOO!!for wonnie's butt.. I BLAME IT ALL ON THE TIGHT WHITE PANTS in bridal mask... it was fine when i watched OB.and BM.. bammm all eyes on the bum

Guest Mishiellie

Hello erbody! How are all of you doing?

loving the latest picture posts/articles..

whats everyone been up to? 

@annasophiabby HELLOO!' i am doing well.. i was planning to translate some articles.. but due to thunder store.. i have a power outage :((

Guest Mishiellie

since i have power outage.. its difficult

for me to do translations..

BUT just to let you guys know..sneak preview... from articles i read..

CJH SAID HE GOT OFFERED A MOVIE!! no further details given but he said its an action movie...he said no one offered him a love romance project yet LOL...

HE is also trying not to go on any variety shows to preserve the image of Wol Ryung.. hahaha

and and he has got many cf offer too...

AND AND AND he revealed that his role in HEIRS is a blunt cold city guy.. so i would imagine something like hyungbin's personality ish in secret garden

OMG CAN'T WAITTT

@Mishiellie Oh yes it is the tight white pants.... I forgot I have actually watched him in baker king before that. :P Thank you for the information! :D Can't wait for october and his movie! :)

@annasophiabby I'm doing fine too! :) Just that my homework is piling up. :P:(