Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Mishiellie said:

From DC

He knew that he has very attractive lips, right?? ^^

Honestly, when I see this pic again, it is like he is telling me to kiss his lips by putting his fingers there. :)) Oh noes, I have been infected by the moaties at Joo Won's thread. :)) I have watched till ep 3 of I hear your voice and found it scary, won't want to watch it at night again. :(

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikaka  ahahaha the moaties.. ahaha I have been good in my gardens lately... I was a moater before.. but not as hardcore as coolreborn and mrdimples....

ya  IHYV.. that ahjusshi really is good ac acting... he scares me!!!! I remember him in OB.. he was so dumb ahahah .. but i love horror and like crime stuff.. so im good =D

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever HELLO!!!!! I've missed you!!! and Good morning =D hope you have a wonderful day!!!!!! :x

@Mishiellie Oh but for me, I can't take scary stuff. I will keep thinking about it, especially at night. :P my sis just start watching ep 4 and the music in the beginning, oh my so scary! :P How did you convert to a gardener? :o My moaty thoughts will only come out when I'm in Joo Won's thread, and then it will linger a while before going away, so when I visit hyukhyuk thread after our wonnie's, everything I see here becomes moaty.... :P:D

@GHSforever thank you! :) Hope you have a great day today! :) I'm tired from school today so I guess I will turn in slightly earlier today. :P

Oh guys, I have the temptation to download all of hyukhyuk pics here, trying to resist my fingers from downloading coz my hp is full of his pics and the memory is almost fulll.... :))

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke ahahahaha omg.. ya.. JW thread has become too moatie for me sometimes.. i would say i switch from gardener to rockie here and there 

and IHYV omg. i cried during end of ep7... I can't wait for the new ep!! the end of ep 8 was daebak!

now,,, have you watched I need romance?? well since you are a minor.. watch is when u r 18 buhahaha 

ooo and good night!!! sweet dreams.. dont have a moaty dream =P

@GHSforever  are you watching I hear your voice?? I can't wait for the new episode!!!

@Mishiellie oh thank you! Sweet dreams to you later! :) I had a dream last night but couldn't remember it. :P But I remember one scary dream, about a man having his arm being twisted and then it vanished like it was being burn. Ekkk, still can remember the hand. :( Haha, I haven't watch I Need Romance yet, thinking of watching it during the december break, and by then I will be a few months away from 18! :D About the ahjussi in IHYV, I have only seen him acting as bad guys, so my impression of him is always bad guy, :)) and yeah he is such a scary baddie.

Guest annasophiabby

Hello again!
How is everyone doing today?im interested in what dramas you guys are currently watching!what are all of you watching?

i've got to admit, CJH has some pretty beefy lips! haha! again thanks for the laughs. 

Does anyone know when they start filming "Heirs"? I'm too lazy to check with the drama thread. I probably won't even go there until the drama gets aired.

@annasophiabby: a little bit late, but welcome to our cozy group.

I'm watching "I hear your voice", "Cruel City", "Goddess of Fire", "She is WOW" (very good and also very underrated), "Tokyo Love" and "Teen Wolf". I've also just finished... reading recaps for So Ji Sub's "Ghost" lol. I still have CJH's "My daughter the flower" on queue. Since it's summer I have plenty of time to check out different dramas. But I'm not zealously following any of those shows per say, just kinda watch them with a clinical curiosity and little emotional investment for the characters. I guess I'm just saturated with dramas.

What are you watching?

Guest annasophiabby

@missabeat haha you seem to be watching quiet a handful of dramas! i only recently started watching k-dramas. My college roommate happens to be korean, so we would watch korean movies together, and she recommended i watch the dramas and now im hooked. ive gone through so many in the past 4 months. Like you im also watching i hear your voice. Im def. loving it! every episode has been interesting and the cliffhangers are crazy. im curious as to what happen to Soo ha in that 1 year period. but it looks like the show is shaping up. and i def. rooting for that relationship oddly enough. even though he's significantly younger. You know what ive been searching everywhere for my daughter the flower but i cant find it. id like to watch it. 
At the moment im watching i hear your voice, arang and the magistrate, and monstar. Im thinking of starting the blade and the petal tonight. the promo videos looked good, so im def. checking that out. but otherwise noting else. i still need to find a show to watch on mondays haha, since gu family book and jang ok jung, lives in love are over i have nothing to watch on mondays. wait did you say goddes of fire started already..? lol since when?! im so bad with dates. gotta check that one out too.

@yuuqiikeke Im also watching i hear your voice, and i absolutely love it! what do you think about the twist in the plot? i didnt know goddes of fire started but know i need to watch it, haha. i also wanna watch i need romance. SO many dramas to get through this summer. 

Guest annasophiabby

yuuqiikeke said: @missabeat I just watched your endless love mv of WR and SH. Omg the lyrics describes their love story perfectly and like you said, it is 10 times sadder. :( I love it. :D I'm a saddist, I don't cry easily so I like it when the story is more heart breaking coz then will my heart feel something. Lol, I think my heart is made of steel, emotionless. :( There is nothing I can do to change it. But I shed a few tears when I watched hearty paws for the dog, weird isn't it? :P