Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@annasophiabby Hello! :) Welcome to hyukhyuk's thread! :D Thank you for deciding to join this thread officially :) I can feel the growth of this family increasing bigger and faster everyday with the addition of many new members! :D Help us achieve our nearest target: 100 pages and soon enough the monster 1000th page. Hehe. :D

Guest Mishiellie

@annasophiabby HIIIIIIII and WELCOME!!.

thank you for joining and hope to see you often!!!!! >:D<

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann o my friend we do have alot in common!!! well our taste in dramas at least! I too just finished mandate of heaven and i wanted a bromance drama so ppl recommended me school2013.. but i only had time to watch one epi so far.

Hello HyukHyuk :)

@annasophiabby welcome to the family :)

@mishiellie Thansk for all the pictures and gif he's so cute :) In regards to twitter account sounds wonderful :)

@annannann Thanks for the video I really appreciate it :)

Hello @yuuqiikee, @m fritz, @missabeat, @pandora, @rica @amadal2894 @emaan and to all the hottie :-h :-h :-h

@GHSforever Hello! Good morning to you! :) I was resting on the sofa for 15mins, then I fell asleep for a while, dreaming about something I couldn't remember then suddenly I woke up thinking it was time to go to school when it is evening..... :))

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke ahahaha i do the same thing on weekend.. when i suddenly wake up thinking im late for work!

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann  I only watched Lee jong suk in secret garden and now IHYV. I usually don't like school setting dramas.. I know you didn't watch school2013 for the bromance. haha I was just saying I wanted a bromance drama and my friends recommended me that.. and they did tell me its sad and i'll cry

Im only on ep 2 now... but thing abt Lee jong suk ... most of his roles are actually Highschool student.. I think he needs to break out of that comfort zone soon... I heard from my friend how his next project will be with park bo young.. but school setting again? not too sure..

@missabeat I just watched your endless love mv of WR and SH. Omg the lyrics describes their love story perfectly and like you said, it is 10 times sadder. :( I love it. :D I'm a saddist, I don't cry easily so I like it when the story is more heart breaking coz then will my heart feel something. Lol, I think my heart is made of steel, emotionless. :( There is nothing I can do to change it. But I shed a few tears when I watched hearty paws for the dog, weird isn't it? :P

@yuuqiikeke: thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it. While I can't say I love anything heart-breaking or tragic, I do enjoy a well written tear-jerker. I don't think your heart is hardened though. Sometimes you just need a very specific story that speaks to your personal experience and draw out emotions from the depth of your heart. For me, most of the dramas nowadays are repetitive so I hardly shed any tears over them; now I only get teary for stories that I can actually relate to. 

박경림의 두시의데이트 - Choe Jin-hyeok - Do well, 최진혁 - 잘 있나요 20130625

Choe Jin-hyeok & Bag Gyeong-lim - Wound deeper than love, 최진혁 & 박경림 - 사랑보다 깊은 상처 20130625

Guest cjc52006

i started watching GFB last monday. i got until episode 3 and then totally stopped.  i have yet to return to it. why do i feel like after the first 2 episodes the drama's already complete? i know i'm being biased and i know i will get back to watching it tonight, knowing the CJH will be back towards the end. i'm such a fan! =)

Guest Mishiellie

@cjc52006 tbh the story line after ep3 is super duper slow and i lost interest... to me WR and SW storyline is more attractive