Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

1 minute ago, flutterby06 said:

Choi Jin Hyuk saying the exact words that fans and MC's want to hear.. :P Kang Ho Dong's scheeming face..:joy: Suddenly making Yang Se Hyung play the role or Nara to state a point. 

Yes I have to agree! I loved this part the most! Him wanting to be seen as a man in JN eyes and that the age difference is only 4 yrs which he even answered would not make the relationship different. I loved how the MCs really schemed to get that information and how it was going according to plan lol! I really enjoyed it and could not stop laughing cause they really were having a good time. I also liked that JN did her little recorded cameo about his strength and weaknesses. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hannah Truong said:

Yes I have to agree! I loved this part the most! Him wanting to be seen as a man in JN eyes and that the age difference is only 4 yrs which he even answered would not make the relationship different. I loved how the MCs really schemed to get that information and how it was going according to plan lol! I really enjoyed it and could not stop laughing cause they really were having a good time. I also liked that JN did her little recorded cameo about his strength and weaknesses. 

Haha..True, isn't it?

What're the strength JNR talked about?

I haven't watched the whole episode just the YT clips..Those really were fun. :)

Viki isn't available in my region. Is the sub there out?

I think what CJH tried to say is that he not necessarily want to be seen as a man by JN, But the way she treated her as a kid hurts ego enough to make him want to prove his point. Though I'm a women, I understand that sentiment. But he also mentioned that they're only four years apart and JN talks as if she's grandma when the's the one with such cute baby face. :o

Jang Nara actually says it in shows and interviews that she's old now. It's just her baby face genes but there's some wrinkle which made Yoo Jae Seok say "Where?!". I just think she's cute vampire. :wub:

I hope we'll find more opportunites to see their beautiful friendship. :)

Aww to Oh Arin..She sang her version of Do You Wanna Build a Snowman for Jin Hyuk Samchoon..CJH eye smiling the whole time..Aigoo kiyoo..She really likes CJH. Oh these two only had one direct scene together in drama.. !

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

What're the strength JNR talked about?

I haven't watched the whole episode just the YT clips..Those really were fun. :)

Viki isn't available in my region. Is the sub there out?

I think what CJH tried to say is that he not necessarily want to be seen as a man by JN, But the way she treated her as a kid hurts ego enough to make him want to prove his point. Though I'm a women, I understand that sentiment. But he also mentioned that they're only four years apart and JN talks as if she's grandma when the's the one with such cute baby face. :o

Jang Nara actually says it in shows and interviews that she's old now. It's just her baby face genes but there's some wrinkle which made Yoo Jae Seok say "Where?!". I just think she's cute vampire. :wub:

JN mentioned that his strength is that he takes good care of himself health wise and his weakness is he’s very forgetful, which is why he’s dubbed as the goldfish. There’s two versions of how CJH answered out there. “In some ways, yes” and “I can’t say no” to wanting to be seen a as a man, but yes it does have to do with her treating him like a kid. The MCs also asked if he shows her a softer side and he said he jokes with her a lot and teases her by scaring her. Then the MCs did a role play as JN and CJH  and said “I joke with you because I like you” which CJH only laughed and didn’t deny and then one of the MCs who was pretending to be JN said “kid, I like you” then all of them laughed. I can totally understand being called a kid and being treated like a kid can hurt someone’s ego, but I honestly wouldn’t mind if someone kept trying to take care of me and used that term as some sort of form of endearment lol. Yes JN is the cutest vampire I’ve seen!

• Like 2

@flutterby06  @sally2  @Hannah Truong

Yes WWCY ep15 has sub in Viki. Last night I watched it raw. Now I want to watch it again with subs so I can see how it got translated.  It was a surprisingly funny and engaging show.  KHO acting as NWS with a wig was the most hilarious. And so was CJH’s reaction. It has been a long time since I laughed so hard like that.

Hahaha I like you girls thinking why CJH acted a bit flabbergasted by the way JNR treated him like a kiddo.   Yeah it’s all about his ego and his manhood. hehe  Well maybe CJH didn’t know why it bothered him then.  CJH isn’t well versed in women’s psychology. He is a bit naive when it comes to women though he may have grown up a little by now.
It was such a delight to see how OArin made CJH so happy in that show.   It seems OArin genuinely likes CJH.  Perhaps she can see CJH is an earnest and sincere person.

Btw someone called the goldfish   Nemo   hehe

PJLeNYj.gif

• Like 2

I found the show to be so enjoyable. I find that you rarely see characters in dramas truly laughing - so to see an actor genuinely pissing themselves laughing can be infectious.

It seemed to me also that maybe he's matured a bit, and doesn't worry so much about how people view him. That might also come with having a fairly successful career built up now.

I have to agree with his thoughts about his mature look - it seems to me as though he looks as old now as he did when he debuted. If he's lucky he'll look 35 for many years to come.

The part with the food at the end made me want to take cooking lessons from his mum - but, at the same time made me pity his future sweetie - is he going to expect them to wake up at 4 a.m. to cook the family breakfast?

• Like 3

Choi Jin Hyuk Opens Up About A Complex He’s Had For A Long Time

Mar 8, 2019
by E. Cha
TokMTRc.jpg

On the latest episode of SBS’s “We Will Channel You,” actor Choi Jin Hyuk surprised the hosts by revealing an unexpected insecurity.

The star made a guest appearance on the March 7 broadcast of the variety show, where MC Kang Ho Dong pointed out that he had an exceptionally charming eye smile. The host went on to joke, “Did you practice it while looking in the mirror?”

Choi Jin Hyuk replied, “Actually, I’ve had a complex about my eye smile ever since I was young.”

When a surprised Yang Se Hyung asked why, the actor explained, “When I was younger, I often heard people say that I was acting flirty on purpose because of my eye smile. People also saw me as weak because of it. I wanted to look tough, but it wasn’t easy [because of my eye smile]. So I hated this eye smile, and I tried to hide it.”

“But because I try not to smile,” he continued, “people often form misunderstandings about me. Even now, staff members sometimes ask me, ‘Are you angry? Are you upset about something right now?'”

Kang Ho Dong agreed, “Because you have a strong look. I thought before that [Choi] Jin Hyuk was the silent type.” Choi Jin Hyuk interjected, “Not at all,” and Kang Ho Dong agreed, “It turns out that you’re actually talkative.”

Choi Jin Hyuk added, “I also have a very mischievous personality.”

If you haven’t already seen it, watch Choi Jin Hyuk in his hit drama “The Last Empress” with English subtitles below!

Watch Now

Spoiler

QWXUn9i.jpg

Pyj6Bhc.jpg

yGV3JbQ.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1308914wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-opens-up-about-a-complex-hes-had-for-a-long-time

“The Last Empress” Child Star Oh Ah Rin Reveals Why Choi Jin Hyuk Is Her Favorite Person

Mar 8, 2019
by E. Cha

IilQV8s.jpg

Child actress Oh Ah Rin says “The Last Empress” star Choi Jin Hyuk is her favorite person of all time!

The 7-year-old star’s mother has previously mentioned  that Choi Jin Hyuk became her daughter’s favorite person after her very first shoot for SBS’s hit drama “The Last Empress,”  in which she stole hearts as the adorable Princess Ari.

During Choi Jin Hyuk’s guest appearance on the March 8 episode of SBS’s “We Will Channel You,” Oh Ah Rin stopped by and explained exactly how her former co-star had managed to win her over.

“I came to the show today to surprise [Choi Jin Hyuk],”  the young actress said excitedly.  “We didn’t have that many scenes together, but we saw each other in the waiting room sometimes.”

When host Kang Ho Dong asked how they had become close, Oh Ah Rin replied cheerfully,  “He gave me jellies and candy, so I started to like him.”

Choi Jin Hyuk praised his young co-star’s professionalism, remarking,  “Even when she was cold and sleepy, and even when filming got tough, she never complained once. She’s incredibly mature.”

Kang Ho Dong then mentioned that he had heard that Oh Ah Rin had a list of her all-time favorite people, asking her to explain it further.  “It’s my ranking of the people I like,” she said. “Now, Choi Jin Hyuk is number one.”

Oh Ah Rin went on to reveal that Choi Jin Hyuk had stolen her heart with his manners and his thoughtful, considerate personality.     Referring to a scene in “The Last Empress” in which the actor picked her up and carried her after she fainted,  Oh Ah Rin recalled, “When I was filming the cookie scene in the drama, every time that [Choi Jin Hyuk] picked me up and put me down, he would dust off my clothing for me and ask me if I was okay.”

Spoiler

ttInYWB.jpg

LOEpofh.jpg

tUgntBb.jpg

If you haven’t already seen it, watch Oh Ah Rin and Choi Jin Hyuk in “The Last Empress” with English subtitles below!

Watch Now

https://www.soompi.com/article/1308940wpp/the-last-empress-child-star-oh-ah-rin-reveals-why-choi-jin-hyuk-is-her-favorite-person

• Like 2

Watched the episode yesterday.It was a fun episode. It was funny how sometimes he was quite honest and ended digging up his own grave. :lol:

7 hours ago, booha said:

The star made a guest appearance on the March 7 broadcast of the variety show, where MC Kang Ho Dong pointed out that he had an exceptionally charming eye smile. The host went on to joke, “Did you practice it while looking in the mirror?”

Choi Jin Hyuk replied, “Actually, I’ve had a complex about my eye smile ever since I was young.”

When a surprised Yang Se Hyung asked why, the actor explained, “When I was younger, I often heard people say that I was acting flirty on purpose because of my eye smile. People also saw me as weak because of it. I wanted to look tough, but it wasn’t easy [because of my eye smile]. So I hated this eye smile, and I tried to hide it.”

I was really surprised when he said eye smile as his complex..I was like "Why!I like it.. It's one among many charming features!". But I understood right away when KHD asked about practicing it in front of mirror. I understood people actually may think like that even before hearing CJH's explanation

7 hours ago, booha said:

Choi Jin Hyuk praised his young co-star’s professionalism, remarking,  “Even when she was cold and sleepy, and even when filming got tough, she never complained once. She’s incredibly mature.”

Kang Ho Dong then mentioned that he had heard that Oh Ah Rin had a list of her all-time favorite people, asking her to explain it further.  “It’s my ranking of the people I like,” she said. “Now, Choi Jin Hyuk is number one.”

Oh Ah Rin went on to reveal that Choi Jin Hyuk had stolen her heart with his manners and his thoughtful, considerate personality.     Referring to a scene in “The Last Empress” in which the actor picked her up and carried her after she fainted,  Oh Ah Rin recalled, “When I was filming the cookie scene in the drama, every time that [Choi Jin Hyuk] picked me up and put me down, he would dust off my clothing for me and ask me if I was okay.”

It's pretty sweet how Arin and CJH bonded off screen. They didn't have many direct scene but they still have enough regards for each other. It's natural for CJH to appreciate Arin as I'm sure she's adored by whole cast and crew like how she stole viewers' heart. But it's cute how despite many interaction with other cast she ended up ranking Choi Jin Hyuk as her number one currently liked person.

Arin sat beside CJH in SBS Drama Awards..I remember myself thinking that "They could assign her seat beside her Oma Mama." But now I understand the reason behind that arrangement. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

** Happy to see many WWCY IG clips with subs.:blush:

23 hours ago, sally2 said:

I found the show to be so enjoyable. I find that you rarely see characters in dramas truly laughing - so to see an actor genuinely pissing themselves laughing can be infectious.

It seemed to me also that maybe he's matured a bit, and doesn't worry so much about how people view him. That might also come with having a fairly successful career built up now.

I have to agree with his thoughts about his mature look - it seems to me as though he looks as old now as he did when he debuted. If he's lucky he'll look 35 for many years to come.

The part with the food at the end made me want to take cooking lessons from his mum - but, at the same time made me pity his future sweetie - is he going to expect them to wake up at 4 a.m. to cook the family breakfast?

I noticed too his acting has been maturing ever since he returned from a long absence because of a knee injury with MS.     But in WWCY, he also revealed a certain degree of maturity as a person too.  I would like to think how he made it through the most painful period in his life would contribute to his maturing as a person and an actor.  
In Korea MS is a very sensitive issue because some people with money and power evade MS or get an easy assignment and some entertainers misused their celebrity status too.   So when CJH had a knee injury (especially since it happened during basic training), I’m sure it devastated him not only on the personal level but also as an actor.  
Thank god for internet    When the news of his knee injury and then later his early military discharge  broke out, at first there were some people who shouted  fake/ cheater so on.  But fortunately, because of internet, people learned about a knee injury and it was serious and many people had it for various reasons.  So slowly there were less bashing him for getting an early military discharge. Still some though a few felt CJH might have cheated on his MS.    So sadly after his early discharge CJH had to hide from the public until his discharge date, Dec 2017. 

He did well till he ran into a little bump with TLE but it seems his fans came around and gave a big rally for him.     
((from wiki ))
"Choi went on a hiatus from acting when he enlisted for mandatory military service on March 31, 2015.   He had the option to join the Seoul Police Promotional Team, the theater unit under the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, but choose to serve as an active duty soldier.  He was discharged from the army after just seven months due to a knee injury."

• Like 2

12 hours ago, booha said:

He had the option to join the Seoul Police Promotional Team, the theater unit under the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, but choose to serve as an active duty soldier.

That's similar with JW..even after passing for Police Promotional unit he chose active duty soldire. Thankfully he cameback safely. CJH must've a hard time due to injury and all the roumors. He wanted to serve best for his country but couldn't do that. Even after rehab his pain still came back time to time. His injury condition may have been really bad when he hurt himself in army. I hope he'll take enough rest before starting the next project. As much as fun KDramas are, they use the cast and crew like machines for each projects unless it's pre produced.

Fan's are uploading WWCY clips..Here's the clip where they play 'I hate it.' game..How can he fall in trap for the first time!:joy: But I must say, Se Hyung could go a bit easy with few more questions. Asking about CSJ Sunbae right away when he just shared a pricious memory with him is too hard to play with.

It's interesting how he knew the food is from his house by seeing the itmes and arrangement. 10 point's for being observent. :thumbsup:

Someone said he's literally human Emoji... I agree. ;)

Oh..I've a tendency to rewatch dramas I like very much when I feel like it. I'm currently rewatching "Pride and Prejudice" and another drama...now at ep 16 of PP. :)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 3/10/2019 at 12:54 PM, flutterby06 said:

That's similar with JW..even after passing for Police Promotional unit he chose active duty soldire. Thankfully he cameback safely. CJH must've a hard time due to injury and all the roumors. He wanted to serve best for his country but couldn't do that. Even after rehab his pain still came back time to time. His injury condition may have been really bad when he hurt himself in army. I hope he'll take enough rest before starting the next project. As much as fun KDramas are, they use the cast and crew like machines for each projects unless it's pre produced.

Fan's are uploading WWCY clips..Here's the clip where they play 'I hate it.' game..How can he fall in trap for the first time!:joy: But I must say, Se Hyung could go a bit easy with few more questions. Asking about CSJ Sunbae right away when he just shared a pricious memory with him is too hard to play with.

It's interesting how he knew the food is from his house by seeing the itmes and arrangement. 10 point's for being observent. :thumbsup:

Someone said he's literally human Emoji... I agree. ;)

Oh..I've a tendency to rewatch dramas I like very much when I feel like it. I'm currently rewatching "Pride and Prejudice" and another drama...now at ep 16 of PP. :)

Really these two hosts met  a perfect guest who has such a gullible brain to play around with.    It’s hilarious to see CJH’s expression as soon as he heard about 100 million dollars.  Like him saying I know it’s a game but what the heck that 100 million dollars sound so delicious in my ear.   hehe    About CSJ Sunbae, you are so right. Just minutes ago they made CJH heart wrenchingly tearful with what CSJ did that night for him.  I’m glad to see the way CJH responded to it; without  answering but indirectly showing his feeling for CSJ  and still carrying on a fun and playful atmosphere for the show.

Now about his mom’s food, I think it was that marinated abalone which caught his attention. It seems he is used to mom’s stew. How it looks and smells. Or it maybe his favorite dish?  I doubt most of K-men would have sharp-eyed on any dish except one’s favorite one.  hehe
Still she must be a really good cook. Wow the way Kang ho-dong was wolfing down the food made me wish I had a mom like CJH’s mom.   I like to eat but cooking isn’t in my genes.  haha

whahaha  I’m so happy to hear CJH is a human emoji  haha   What a roller coast, from sugary GMS, DJ to frustrated NWS, and then to human emoji.  :lol:

Well really today I needed to kill time this afternoon so watched big issue(2 eps).  

PS  in case you aren’t aware about the name of Han Yeol-mu(moo) & Goo Dong-chi.   Yeol-mu and dong chi-mi are names of kimchi: summer kimchi and winter kimchi.  Yup the writer picked up the drama title from Austen PP and gave OTP these names of kimchi to each.  At the beginning it was fun to picture  Baek Jin-hee and Choi Jin-hyuk with these two kimchi  haha

PP kimchi couple  :D

ojHrfgU.gif

((wiki ))

4ZSTPBh.jpg

Yeolmu-kimchi or young summer radish kimchi is one of the many types of Kimchi, a popular banchan. Although yeolmu radish has small and thin taproots that do not have much use, its thick and abundant green leaves are constantly used throughout spring and summer to make yeolmu-kimchi.

bBH3tCG.jpg

Dongchimi is a variety of kimchi consisting of Korean radish, napa cabbage, scallions, pickled green chilli, ginger, Korean pear and watery brine in Korean cuisine. As the name dong and chimi, suggests, this kimchi is traditionally consumed during the winter season.

• Like 1

@flutterby06, that human emoji tweet you found is the cutest!

Now that the FM in Taiwan is over, I'm hoping we'll hear soon about a positive confirmation on his next project Justice. Though perhaps he's preparing for that HK thing at the end of the month.

• Like 2

fun scenes :joy:

(Edit)

Training session for saying No   

nl2xuuw.gif

Ready  Fight!

i53Fr5n.gif

I can wire 100 million won to your bank account right way   Yes

Spoiler

NyKmWSK.gif

How can you be knocked down with a single blow

Spoiler

GACxhLJ.gif

Let’s try again

Spoiler

hsLNgwn.gif

How do you feel seeing me after such a long time?  I don’t like it.

Spoiler

XJM3mXc.gif

Are you happy to be on the show with Kang Ho Dong?  [without hesitation/instant response] No            

Spoiler

NdPUcc8.gif

How do you think of Choi So Jong?  ((CJH “Oh this is hard”))

Spoiler

SCisSBi.gif

I don't like it

Spoiler

LVW1b4m.gif

How did you like of  of CSJ’s crying act?

Spoiler

zglljyv.gif

That's too much

Spoiler

UvZIM0w.gif

It's  shameless and funfun  gym

Spoiler

hMGSyRj.gif

Thank you for building my shameless muscle

Spoiler

Jf398tL.gif

cr to DC

(IG) Training session for saying No   

Spoiler

• LOL 4

On 3/11/2019 at 10:27 AM, booha said:

PS  in case you aren’t aware about the name of Han Yeol-mu(moo) & Goo Dong-chi.   Yeol-mu and dong chi-mi are names of kimchi: summer kimchi and winter kimchi.  Yup the writer picked up the drama title from Austen PP and gave OTP these names of kimchi to each.  At the beginning it was fun to picture  Baek Jin-hee and Choi Jin-hyuk with these two kimchi  haha

PP kimchi couple  :D

I really wasn't aware of them being called "Kimchi Couple" and and the reason behind it. Oh they should have added an Kimchi joke scene while they're eating Grandma's meals. :lol:

PridePrejudice20.jpg

@booha, Do you think CJH DC has a gif of this TLE scene? I'm looking for it. I love it when my leads throw daggers at each other with just looks. :wub: Well, Na Wang Shik is not really throwing daggers like Oh Sunny is but his look does say that "You're miserable and both of us know it." Anyone has better explanation on what NWS's expressing silently? I'd love to hear. :)

Spoiler

HUnZjHL.png

0LBeBE5.png

giXoRNB.png

He Had No Will To Resist At All. :P

NyKmWSK.gif&key=b105396dcf04b074b97771b2

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Well, Na Wang Shik is not really throwing daggers like Oh Sunny is but his look does say that "You're miserable and both of us know it." Anyone has better explanation on what NWS's expressing silently? I'd love to hear. 

For some reason, I took the look as “I feel bad for you” like he feels bad that her husband did this to her. I dunno, lol. I do love the eye connection though at the very end of the episode. With the way it was laid out, I thought they might have been in cahoots, but that was not the case :mellow:

• Like 2

CJH and his manager flew over to the US for a basketball game in the Staple center, LA.  The ticket shows the date is 3/12. 

Also there is another IG showing the game with CJH in it. I’m curious how this fan found these pictures?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, booha said:

CJH and his manager flew over to the US for a basketball game in the Staple center, LA.  The ticket shows the date is 3/12. 

Also there is another IG showing the game with CJH in it. I’m curious how this fan found these pictures?

Hi booha, I guess by this time CJH is still in US. I didn't know that he's fond of basketball. I'm curious, too that sometimes they even know where idols or their bias lives, or where they’re going to be. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

23 hours ago, booha said:

I m new member here and from Portland OR, and I saw he watched Clippers vs Trail Blazer . So I have to comment since one of it is my home team.  I wish to see him at Blazer stadium one day ( we can all dream right ) I love to watch nba too. I’m glad he is taking time off from filming drama and having good time but hope we don’t have to wait too long for his new drama....

thank you for posting updates...

• Like 2

GTree announced of CJH’s next FM in Japan. Dated as May 18

On 3/14/2019 at 6:11 PM, Bwong0104 said:

I m new member here and from Portland OR, and I saw he watched Clippers vs Trail Blazer . So I have to comment since one of it is my home team.  I wish to see him at Blazer stadium one day ( we can all dream right ) I love to watch nba too. I’m glad he is taking time off from filming drama and having good time but hope we don’t have to wait too long for his new drama....

thank you for posting updates...

Hi  So it’s NBA playoff season now.   Congratulations  for  Blazers winning with 125-104 for that game.  It seems CJH likes sports.  I’m happy his manager took him for the game again.  It’s CJH’s second personal visit to the US (He came to CA for Heirs shooting, 2013)     The first one was 2016 when they went to Las Vegas to watch a boxing match/or something similar(?)   They even had a helicopter tour of Grand Cannon.  I’m sure he went gaga from seeing the magnificent natural wonders.   Well we will never know someday they might visit OR or WA to watch a game.  Unfortunately we won’t find about it afterward.    My only complaint is there aren’t too many photos of his visit.  
Yes I hope he had a good rest mentally and physically. 

• Like 3

On 3/13/2019 at 12:25 AM, flutterby06 said:

I really weren't aware of them being called "Kimchi Couple" and and the reason behind it. Oh they should have added an Kimchi joke scene while they're eating Grandma's meals. :lol:

@booha, Do you think CJH DC has a gif of this TLE scene? I'm looking for it. I love it when my leads throw daggers at each other with just looks. :wub: Well, Na Wang Shik is not really throwing daggers like Oh Sunny is but his look does say that "You're miserable and both of us know it." Anyone has better explanation on what NWS's expressing silently? I'd love to hear. :)

Spoiler

He Had No Will To Resist At All. :P

You are right  PP team should have thought about having OTP with funny kimchi scenes.  haha  At the time I thought of OTP’s names, like ying-yang (winter-summer).  ;)-_-

The scene where CJH is saying yes to a million won offering revealed to me something about human weakness.  Look at CJH’s spilt second expression.  It’s like his rational mind knew it’s a game yet he crumbled into this fake offering because that sound of a million was so tempting.  I would do the same thing.   The idea of having a million is a daydream which most of us have had more than once, right?!!   haha

I have these two gifs about the scene.  I felt Sunny had a resentful expression.  Maybe she felt humiliated and at the same time furious. We know Sunny has a strong mind. She thought she put herself in the situation and let her bodyguard, a stranger, see what happened.   At the time she didn’t know WB knew about LH and MYR.  But WB knew Sunny from the beginning when he thought Sunny was a mindless girl chasing an emperor.  Then he learned how LH felt and treated Sunny.   He knew what it felt like to be stomped on by the person he loved.  
There were  a lot of layers and nuances in these two characters.  You posted one scene where Sunny and WB are having a chat in such a nonchalant way.  Underneath their stone faces, one can feel they care about each other.
 I have a feeling that the writer didn’t write for that scene but one of her assistants wrote it. It’s because the lines carry such a suggestive tone.   Whereas the writer’s writing sounds very bland except for noisy cussing.    I feel the writer doesn’t know how to create a good character.  All other characters on the good side, like LY appear to be flat two dimensional in contrast to the villains.   I know Sunny and WB had a lot of potential and in the right hand they would have become such a memorable drama couple.

cbaP6zH.gif

D9nNHuJ.gif

2Bkb8DR.jpg

• Like 2