Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

On 2/20/2019 at 6:23 PM, PutriSalju said:

Hi guys...newbie here. I just found myself liking an actor named Choi jin Hyuk. I know I'm late. Lol. But thanks to messy drama, the Last Empress. I was rooting Cheon Woo Bin since he's the srongest and very strategic character that ever exist in kdrama world before the writer destroyed it withstupid selfish character, Lee Hyuk. Until now I don't get why people shipping Sunny with the killer like Hyuk.

I'm so disappointed to TLE but wish the best for Jin Hyuk's next projects. He deserve the best. He also very sweet to the younger actors. And his chemistry with Nara is great like I wonder they have relationship like Aera and Dong Man in Fight My Way kkkkk.....

Anyway,I hope his next project is a hero in joeson period. I think this guy is suitable for that kinda role. But whatever the project, I will watch it for him. 

same here  @PutriSalju ...though i've always liked CJH, this is my first time in this thread bcos i'm soooooooooo unhappy about the way TLE turned out & the way CJH (& his character NWS) is treated. Hope CJH knows that there are many of us supporting and rooting for him no matter what crap he went thru for that drama.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, daisybeen said:

Guys! Choi Jin Hyuk has been confirmed for Inner Circle, a new drama! I'm thrilled, although I wish he'd rest a month of two before filming begins.

Hello hello  Thank you so much about the news.  It seems this KBS2 new drama changed its name, from ‘Inner Circle’ to ‘Justice’.   According KBS2 & SHJ’s agency & CJH’s agency, Son Hyun-joo and CJH are reviewing positively about this new drama.  So we have to wait awhile but I like the word ‘positively’.:)  
PS I will try to translate this article soon.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000711444

** I’m happy to see CJH will be back on the variety show on 2/28.  I’m happy to know he didn’t mope around too much.  Sometimes when things take a wrong direction, one remedy is to move on with another project and to stay focused on it.  Oops I know sometimes it’s easier to say it than to carry it out.  hehe  :P 
GTree said CJH already finished the recording for the variety show so now I guess he’s been busy preparing for Taiwan FM.   

CJH, a first special guest, meets Kang Ho-dongxYang Se-hyung  in a new theme of ‘We Will Channel You

8I3Ee1O.jpg?1

CJH will appear as the first special guest in a new look of ‘WWCY!’.

According to OSEN(2/21),CJH participated by working with KHD and YSH in the recording of the new theme, ‘Becoming Stronger’ on SBS recently.

‘Becoming Stronger’ is the fitness talk show which is hosted by KHD and YSH, who are members of the gym ‘BS,’ with a visiting star.  In each episode, special guests appear and share their personal stories.  It is said that CJH as the first guest shared unique stories and abilities.

There is a great deal of anticipation about what kind of synergy KHD and YSH will create with CJH.

CJH played the role of NWS/CWB in the SBS drama ‘TLE’ with JNR and SSR.  Although he suffered a face injury during the pre-broadcast action shoot, he has fully performed his part as the driving force
in the ratings by leading each episode steadily.  However, due to Taiwan FM schedule issue, he didn’t appear on the extension broadcasting regretfully.
'WWCY!’, a new theme ‘BS’  will be broadcast on the 28th.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003956222

We Will Channel You https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Will_Channel_You

We Will Channel You (Hangul: 가로채널) is a South Korean television program that airs on SBS every Thursday at 23:10 (KST) beginning November 15, 2018. A pilot episode, as a Chuseok special, was aired on September 25, 2018 at 23:00 (KST).

Overview:  The program mainly focuses on celebrities becoming video contents creators, making their own videos based on their own themes. They will also observe the production processes of their own videos in the studio.

Cast;  Current[3]:
Kang Ho-dong (Pilot episode, Regular)
Yang Se-hyung (Pilot episode, Regular)
Seungri (Regular)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, booha said:

Hello hello  Thank you so much about the news.  It seems this KBS2 new drama changed its name, from ‘Inner Circle’ to ‘Justice’.   According KBS2 & SHJ’s agency & CJH’s agency, Son Hyun-joo and CJH are reviewing positively about this new drama.  So we have to wait awhile but I like the word ‘positively’.:)  
PS I will try to translate this article soon.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000711444

Hi booha, I hope CJH will take this revenge drama. “Justice” is based on a web novel of the same name about a man who embarks on a quest for revenge after losing his family. If Choi Jin Hyuk accepts, he would be taking on the role of lawyer Lee Tae Kyung, one of the best in the business with a talent for drawing not guilty rulings, or at minimum, probation, although he also has a reputation for fabricating witnesses. The drama is slated to air in July this year. In case, he takes this, he has been working non-stop..... but, I don't complain. :P

• Like 3

Thank you everybody here  What a surprise to see empress girls here.
Be back after frosting mia.  Yeah lots of binge watching dramas with binge eating fluffy donuts which are such an irresistible combination in any situation.  hehe   
Well in this region it’s about time to start dreaming about coming of spring.  

EKK1uG3.gif

**The plot line seems conventional but since it’s from the web novel there might be some quirky aspect, bizarre but light???    It is supposed to set for July

Son Hyun-joo - CJH, Positively reviewing KBS2 drama 'Justice' [Official position]

BsSmkMH.jpg

Will SHJ and CJH meet in the drama.

On 2/22, an official of KBS2 said, "SHJ and CJH are positively reviewing the new KBS2 drama ‘Justice‘(temporary title). In this regard, SHJ's agency said, "It's under review." CJH’s agency also said, "We received ‘Justice’ but it is one of the works under review. Nothing is decided, "he said.

'Justice' is a drama based on the web novel 2017 by Jang Ho writer. It is a story about a lawyer who lost his family due to power and money, and makes a deal with a demonic man because of his desire for revenge.   SHJ plays Song Yoo-yong who is a chairman of Hwangryong Construction Co and a villain by using money as a weapon to control one’s desire.  CJH, as Lee Tae Kyung, a lawyer who boasts the highest winning streaks in the industry.   
‘Justice’ will be directed by Jo Woonag PD (Midsummer’s Dream,  KBS2 drama special, 2016 Oct) and written by Jung Chan-Mi ( Cheer Up! (English title) / Daringly Go Go (literal title) KBS2 2015) 

** Midsummer’s Dream: Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

http://asianwiki.com/KBS_Drama_Special:_Summer_Dream

Spoiler

Man-Sik (Kim Hee-Won) is a single father and raises his daughter Ye-Na (Kim Bo-Min) alone. Ye-Na is 7-years-old, but Man-Sik has yet to register her birth. He wants her birth certificate to be the same as the other kids, which is to have a mother and father. In order to do so, he offers a deal to a woman from Vietnam. The deal is if she lets him put her name on a marriage certificate as his wife and Ye-Na's birth certificate as her mother, he will pay her 20 million won. She declines the offer and Man-Sik becomes devastated. Mi-Hee (Kim Ga-Eun) then appears.

** Cheer Up! / Daringly Go Go:  Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

http://asianwiki.com/Cheer_Up!_(Korean_Drama)

Spoiler

Background of the drama series is at a high school cheerleading club. "From Now On, Cheer Up" depicts the friendships and loves of youths, while dealing with a harsh educational environment that emphasizes competition.

EDIT

@willenette

I have no idea what kind of the drama it will be.  From the plot line, this drama sounds like some kind of a heavy revenge drama.  But when I read about PD and the writer,  it might be some lighthearted quirky drama?? 

Yeah he’s been working nonstop.  I feel like CJH is trying to catch up with much of his lost time.  I noticed that his acting is slowly maturing but he probably thinks his age is catching up to him so he wants to do as much work as he can before then. 

k7UNkNO.gif

cr to DC

• Like 3

1 hour ago, booha said:

Thank you everybody here  What a surprise to see empress girls here.
Be back after frosting mia.  Yeah lots of binge watching dramas with binge eating fluffy donuts which are such an irresistible combination in any situation.  hehe   
Well in this region it’s about time to start dreaming about coming of spring. 

**The plot line seems conventional but since it’s from the web novel there might be some quirky aspect, bizarre but light???    It is supposed to set for July

Son Hyun-joo - CJH, Positively reviewing KBS2 drama 'Justice' [Official position]

Will SHJ and CJH meet in the drama.

On 2/22, an official of KBS2 said, "SHJ and CJH are positively reviewing the new KBS2 drama ‘Justice‘(temporary title). In this regard, SHJ's agency said, "It's under review." CJH’s agency also said, "We received ‘Justice’ but it is one of the works under review. Nothing is decided, "he said.

'Justice' is a drama based on the web novel 2017 by Jang Ho writer. It is a story about a lawyer who lost his family due to power and money, and makes a deal with a demonic man because of his desire for revenge.   SHJ plays Song Yoo-yong who is a chairman of Hwangryong Construction Co and a villain by using money as a weapon to control one’s desire.  CJH, as Lee Tae Kyung, a lawyer who boasts the highest winning streaks in the industry.   
‘Justice’ will be directed by Jo Woonag PD (Midsummer’s Dream,  KBS2 drama special, 2016 Oct) and written by Jung Chan-Mi ( Cheer Up! (English title) / Daringly Go Go (literal title) KBS2 2015) 

** Midsummer’s Dream: Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

http://asianwiki.com/KBS_Drama_Special:_Summer_Dream

Reveal hidden contents

Man-Sik (Kim Hee-Won) is a single father and raises his daughter Ye-Na (Kim Bo-Min) alone. Ye-Na is 7-years-old, but Man-Sik has yet to register her birth. He wants her birth certificate to be the same as the other kids, which is to have a mother and father. In order to do so, he offers a deal to a woman from Vietnam. The deal is if she lets him put her name on a marriage certificate as his wife and Ye-Na's birth certificate as her mother, he will pay her 20 million won. She declines the offer and Man-Sik becomes devastated. Mi-Hee (Kim Ga-Eun) then appears.

** Cheer Up! / Daringly Go Go:  Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki Staff ©

http://asianwiki.com/Cheer_Up!_(Korean_Drama)

Reveal hidden contents

Background of the drama series is at a high school cheerleading club. "From Now On, Cheer Up" depicts the friendships and loves of youths, while dealing with a harsh educational environment that emphasizes competition.

EDIT

@willenette

I have no idea what kind of the drama it will be.  From the plot line, this drama sounds like some kind of a heavy revenge drama.  But when I read about PD and the writer,  it might be some lighthearted quirky drama?? 

Yeah he’s been working nonstop.  I feel like CJH is trying to catch up with much of his lost time.  I noticed that his acting is slowly maturing but he probably thinks his age is catching up to him so he wants to do as much work as he can before then.

cr to DC

booha, girl, donut must be your favorite, huh? hahaha - Just don't go overboard..... Too much of this isn't good for the health. And........after winter comes spring! Right now, it's still very cold in Korea. Winter usually lasts from December to mid-February/March. Korea 's winter has gradually shortened by up to 14 days over the last 30 years due to global warming . Thanks for sharing MORE about this upcoming drama. I hope we could get to hear news about his decision soon whether to take this or not. I couldn't agree with you - that he might be catching up with much of his lost time. :lol:

• Like 2

On 2/20/2019 at 6:23 PM, PutriSalju said:

Hi guys...newbie here. I just found myself liking an actor named Choi jin Hyuk. I know I'm late. Lol. But thanks to messy drama, the Last Empress. I was rooting Cheon Woo Bin since he's the srongest and very strategic character that ever exist in kdrama world before the writer destroyed it withstupid selfish character, Lee Hyuk. Until now I don't get why people shipping Sunny with the killer like Hyuk.

I'm so disappointed to TLE but wish the best for Jin Hyuk's next projects. He deserve the best. He also very sweet to the younger actors. And his chemistry with Nara is great like I wonder they have relationship like Aera and Dong Man in Fight My Way kkkkk.....

Anyway,I hope his next project is a hero in joeson period. I think this guy is suitable for that kinda role. But whatever the project, I will watch it for him. 

Hi Putri, OMG - it's been quite a long while since the last I saw you here around. I missed you in the other thread - hahaha - Like you, I'm also disappointed with the drama. The boring storyline towards the end were too much especially the ending. When the drama made a decision to extend for more episodes without CJH..... The dramatic ending wasn't all that satisfactory with all those pain & death. ^_^

Choi Jin Hyuk To Guest On New Segment Of “We Will Channel You”

2ca05e22382843c8952f6ca3f6727251.jpeg?s=

Choi Jin Hyuk will be the first guest for the new segment of “We Will Channel You”!

On February 21, Choi Jin Hyuk’s agency revealed, “Choi Jin Hyuk participated in the recording for ‘To Become Stronger’ (literal translation), the new corner of ‘We Will Channel You.’ The recording finished before his activities abroad.” The agency added that the part Choi Jin Hyuk appears in will broadcast on February 28.

The new segment features stars visiting and talking at the gym with Kang Ho Dong and Yang Se Hyung. A special guest is expected to feature in every episode, sharing their personal stories and honest thoughts without holding back.

Viewers are anticipating the stories that Choi Jin Hyuk will reveal after having received lots of love from starring in SBS’s “The Last Empress.”

“We Will Channel You” airs every Thursday at 11:10 p.m. KST.

Begin watching the final episode of “The Last Empress” below:

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

Choi Jin-hyuk Leaves "The Last Empress" Suddenly

photo1037599.jpg

Choi Jin-hyuk has been trending on real-time searches because of his sudden departure from SBS's "The Last Empress".

His sudden step-down occured near the end of the drama, arousing viewer curiosity.

The real reason for his departure from the drama is unknown, but netizens have expressed dissastisfaction with his absence.

Meanwhile, "The Last Empress" ended on the 21st.

Source : /news.nate.com/view/2...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 2

Another late comer to this thread. Back in November I saw this article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262487wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-trains-royal-bodyguard-upcoming-drama-last-empress

So decided to check out the Last Empress, and am so glad I did, even if the ending went sideways and the NWS character didn't get real closure.

While waiting for new episodes of TLE, I've watched Pride and Prejudice, Emergency Couple, and Devilish Joy. I can't decide if Gu Family Book or the Tunnel is next.

Happy to see the CJH is considering his next project so we'll get to see him again soon.

• Like 2

I checked out the web novel ‘Justice’.  It has heavy angst with a mystery side.
The photo (web novel) of the lawyer is very eye catching.  Yeah the lawyer sold his soul to the devil but his conscience brings him back to salvation sort of … hum  So he is a baddie but he wears a fancy suit. Okay so far so good  hehe :P:lol:

• Like 2

On 2/20/2019 at 4:19 AM, triplem said:

This is my guess as well. Just dropping by to rant my displeasure of how things have turned out for CJH. I really don't buy the whole conflicting schedule rubbish.

@booha Honestly I started losing interest  in the drama when I see so little screen time for CJH , but I followed the thread anyway and watch the cuts on IG. I really hope he gets another project like Tunnel . Even DJ with its relatively weak storyline towards the end was so much better as we had him all the way with record number of kisses. I was not even complaining when watching Pride and Prejudice a long time ago when they drag so much unnecessary stuff leaving so little time for OTP romance. But this is too much. How does a drama not have it's main protagonists in its final episodes. ...ok rant over , just needed to get it off my chest :D 

Back reading and realised you guys were talking about P&P..my favourite scene...

haha no doubt TLE is a wacky drama.  I know the writer is well known in Korea  for her crazy makjang.   But she should have written the original synopsis as monarchy-animal-house, instead of putting down  the grandiose theme of battle between little people and powerful ones blah blah lol     Yes watching villains on the center stage endlessly repeating the same acts was a bit too much for me.    At least CJH was able to give me a memorable character WB.  It was so unexpected given CJH had limited screen time for WB.  

GMS & CWB What a contrast between two but I like both now.  haha
Thank you for posting the scene about ’10 seconds’.  The way they looked at each other was so….   Yeah Baek Jin-Hee is a good actress.   She really smashed in Juggler.  Let’s pray one of these days any of either CJH, BJH or Choi D will come up with another romcom like Juggler. 

On 2/20/2019 at 4:23 AM, PutriSalju said:

Hello and welcome   I forgot to mention my appreciation for your vigorously defending and explaining about WB and Sunny/WB in TLE.  Yes it was disappointing the writer wouldn’t be able to  handle the good and bad side fairly and skillfully.  
I know all those public broadcasters(KBS, SBS,MBC) are in a bad financial situation because of competition from cable stations which have drained out so much talent in writers and staffs and importantly profits.   So people weren’t surprised SBS aired TLE which did a number of provocative scenes early to draw in viewers and received a warning ticket from the broadcaster watchdog committee.   I’m sure these public broadcasters have to do something about before losing more market share.  But Korea is not a huge country. I don’t know whether there is room for both cable and public broadcasters.  However it should be a good time for actors, writers and staffs since there are lots of kdramas on air. 

On 2/22/2019 at 10:53 AM, sally2 said:

Another late comer to this thread. Back in November I saw this article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262487wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-trains-royal-bodyguard-upcoming-drama-last-empress

So decided to check out the Last Empress, and am so glad I did, even if the ending went sideways and the NWS character didn't get real closure.

While waiting for new episodes of TLE, I've watched Pride and Prejudice, Emergency Couple, and Devilish Joy. I can't decide if Gu Family Book or the Tunnel is next.

Happy to see the CJH is considering his next project so we'll get to see him again soon.

Welcome chingu   Yup you picked up the right one, CJH-CWB.  haha   I was shocked by how much he had changed himself from DJ GMS to CWB.   At the beginning of TLE, I was a bit hesitant about his new character as I was deeply into GMS and DJ’s OTP like many other of DJ’s fans.  Then I thought to myself TLE seemed to be about revenge and not much about romance so I didn’t have to feel I was deserting DJ’s OTP.  hehe Kdrama can make one’s mind like makjang thinking.  Who would think  drama characters are real. Lol   But it happened to my gullible brain.  hahha   However ever slowly I was moved by CJH’s WS/WB and I wanted to cheer up Sunny and WB. But the writer, like a wicked step mother, teased us with their love line  and dragged it on and then smashed their happy ending.
 Thankfully  all this news about CJH’s appearance in a variety show and possible new drama made me excited about his new course.  
CJH always tries to improve on his acting  and challenge himself with an interesting story and character.  So if he decides to pick this drama it will be interesting to watch. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wow this thread is on hot topic now.. :D

Welcome to our newbies here.. :) I'm also myself is a newbie.. I just came to know our Jin Hyuk after watching Devilish Joy last year.. He's such a dreamy white knight in shining armor as Gong Ma Sung so I was hooked right away after watching Ep. 1.. Plus his voice was so deep and manly, I have a thing for guys with deep and baritone voice.. 

He's been working non stop, and I also hope he will take a rest but I also hope to see him in a new project to remove the bad taste of TLE. Nonetheless, I will keep on supporting him whatever he decided on to.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, triplem said:
  13 hours ago, sally2 said:

Hi @sally2 you should watch Tunnel.. I think it's his best drama so far when it comes to the writing and story. :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, booha said:

I was shocked by how much he had changed himself from DJ GMS to CWB.   At the beginning of TLE, I was a bit hesitant about his new character as I was deeply into GMS and DJ’s OTP like many other of DJ’s fans.  Then I thought to myself TLE seemed to be about revenge and not much about romance so I didn’t have to feel I was deserting DJ’s OTP.  hehe Kdrama can make one’s mind like makjang thinking.  Who would think  drama characters are real. Lol   But it happened to my gullible brain.

@booha, you seemed to worried seeing CJH changing his appearence drastically to match up his TLE character. But I appreciate it a lot when I see actors change their styles, get up, gestures and cr etc. create distinct details in order to create a new character. 

Spoiler

One of the reason why I'm amazed at Joo Won's acting and became his fan is because none of his characters look same or feel same. He is very detailed when adopting a new character since the begining of his careere. 

On 2/22/2019 at 10:51 AM, booha said:

I think so too..He seems to be keep mentioning it again and again that "he's aging", "not like before" in interviews and vlive updates. :P I want to say to him "Don't worry..You're doing great. " :)

About this new drama offer he's revieweing ..I like the name "Justice" ..reminds me how TLE failed to serve justice in so many levels. And yeah it seem like a same old story of a typical Lawyer but as it's web comic there's most probably a catch. Be it this drama or another I hope he finds a great drama. 

@sally2, watch Tunnle. It's a great drama which blended the crime and time travel theme quite well. The main characters there are also very interesting. A solid story with solid acting. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Thank you for the suggestion about the Tunnel. Watched the first episode and enjoyed it, but it's on the heavier side so I think I'll pace myself and just watch one episode a day - preferably during daylight hours.

I'm also catching up on older posts in this thread. Thank you to all who have posted clips, articles and photos.

• Like 3

On 2/23/2019 at 8:31 AM, flutterby06 said:

@booha, you seemed to worried seeing CJH changing his appearence drastically to match up his TLE character. But I appreciate it a lot when I see actors change their styles, get up, gestures and cr etc. create distinct details in order to create a new character. 

Reveal hidden contents

One of the reason why I'm amazed at Joo Won's acting and became his fan is because none of his characters look same or feel same. He is very detailed when adopting a new character since the begining of his careere. 

I think so too..He seems to be keep mentioning it again and again that "he's aging", "not like before" in interviews and vlive updates. :P I want to say to him "Don't worry..You're doing great. " :)

About this new drama offer he's revieweing ..I like the name "Justice" ..reminds me how TLE failed to serve justice in so many levels. And yeah it seem like a same old story of a typical Lawyer but as it's web comic there's most probably a catch. Be it this drama or another I hope he finds a great drama. 

@sally2, watch Tunnle. It's a great drama which blended the crime and time travel theme quite well. The main characters there are also very interesting. A solid story with solid acting. :thumbsup:

You are very observant about the title ‘Justice’. ^_^   It’s the actual web novel title.  At first KBS came out calling it ‘Inner Circle’ but then they changed it to ‘Justice’.   Maybe they thought about CJH-NWS in TLE and his unfinished revenge.  haha    Btw I read a brief outline about this web novel, ‘Justice’. It’s heavy and has typical corruption and elements of mystery.    PS Indeed  I noticed JW picked some of the dramas because the character seemed challenging/difficult and unique.  Though not as drastic like from a white knight GMS to a street punk NWS in one scoop  whahaha    When I first saw his new image, I thought why he’s ruining my GMS.  I really wanted to bang on a table. hehe  Yeah it was very hard to make a transition.  But now look at me  I’m holding onto both GMS and NWS. Lol  

12 hours ago, sally2 said:

Thank you for the suggestion about the Tunnel. Watched the first episode and enjoyed it, but it's on the heavier side so I think I'll pace myself and just watch one episode a day - preferably during daylight hours.

I'm also catching up on older posts in this thread. Thank you to all who have posted clips, articles and photos.

Sorry to read you have to watch Tunnel in daylight. I hope you can overlook its dark aspect because it has a very touching line about the characters, especially Park Gwang-Ho & his wife, Shin Yeon-Sook.  I felt so much for these two.  
PS I think it will be more enjoyable experience with many of kdramas, if one can watch it on air preferably with soompi or any other live forum.  A group of people can show  different views and different reactions about the drama so that watching is just one part of the experience.  
PS  CJH’s first major career break came from GFB.   He appeared in GFB as a special guest, and played GWR, a father to the male lead.  His part was supposed to be for the first 2 eps but, after he made a splash with WR fever in Korea, his character returned as dark WR.  But because the plot line was already set, his character didn’t have much screen time.   Still he did well.  The first 2 eps are like a movie about the parents’ story.   If you are interested, you can watch just two. 

**cold sunday with howling wind... 

OCM, EC :P

zo2a3yO.gif

Xg2muuP.gif

cr to DC

• Like 1

@booha I'll definitely be sticking with the Tunnel. I don't dislike darker shows, just prefer not to binge watch them, and instead intersperse them with lighter fare. Onto episode 2 and am enjoying the more comedic feel of it. Also happy to see Kang Ki Young is in the show, I find the offbeat side characters that he plays endearing.

• Like 2

A teaser for the variety show that CJH will be appearing on this week.. Seems like he will talk about TLE?? And little Ari was there too. Is this supposed to be a promotion for TLE? But I heard he filmed this in lieu of the extended episodes.. He can't film the last episodes because he agreed to appear in this show,  thus the schedule conflict.. 

Anyone knows where to watch the variety show with English subs? I can't seem to find the show on the sites I'm watching for kdramas/kshows. :huh:

• Like 1

EDIT

@namjiho   Well I’m still trying to find out about it.  However there is a good chance someone will upload IG with CJH’s portion(2/28)  I will try to translate it.  But the conversation in a variety show is hard to translate because the talk is so informal.  Btw Sorry to say I have no idea what they are saying in this preview without context

PS CJH recorded this show before the announcement about TLE extension without CJH.  His so called schedule conflict is about Taiwan FM (2/28). 

['We Will Channel You!'] EP15  Preview CJH & Oh Ah-Rin, appearance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=VBkcViuLEis

• Like 1