Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@dende I got a whole bunch of pics from gu family book DC of our beautiful couple!!! gosh they should make a separate drama just about them... they r so beautiful!!

Guest Mishiellie

lala_qasheh said: Cuteness overload...

He's rubbing, tickling, cuddling that cute lite boy.

P/s; I think this is an old clip.. I found it here .. http://guestbook.blog.naver.com/PostThumbnailView.nhn?blogId=smy2166&logNo=110098413180&categoryNo=0&parentCategoryNo=89

Actor Choi Jin-hyeok confessed about his balding.

Choi appeared in the new MBC drama "Gu Family Book" as Kang-chi's (Lee Seung-gi) real father.

In a recent interview, he said, "I couldn't sleep due to anxiety even after two episodes. It depended on me for the third episode to succeed".

The pressure soon became stress. "I started balding in 2 spots because of the stress" he added.

Meanwhile, "Gu Family Book" is broadcasted every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM.

Cr; Hancinema

Guest pyongie

@Mishiellie 
Thank you so much for the photos!!! ^:)^ I've been trying to find pictures like these! They are indeed a beautiful couple. I really hoped that they would meet again in the drama when Kangchi was all grown up but I guess that won't happen. :((  I hope WolRyung gets a good ending. [-O<

Guest Mishiellie

pyongie said: @Mishiellie 
Thank you so much for the photos!!! ^:)^ I've been trying to find pictures like these! They are indeed a beautiful couple. I really hoped that they would meet again in the drama when Kangchi was all grown up but I guess that won't happen. :((  I hope WolRyung gets a good ending. [-O<

@Mishiellie I remember seeing in Gu Family Book's 1st or 2nd teaser where Wol Ryung stops Kang Chi from for some fight. So yes he is coming back and it wouldn't seem awkward since gumihos' don't age. They should be perfect as dad and son :) And again awesome job on your hard work. Take rest too girlie, don't overload yourself :)

Just drop by to say Choi Jin Hyuk is one actor who has caught my attention in a long time. I am a Joo Won die hard fan but I have been trying as objectively as I can to find and appreciate more acting talents. I have never seen Choi Jin Hyuk act before and Gu is the first for me. I really like what I see although he only appeared in 2 eps. He played Wol Ryung to perfection, an awesome combination of masculinity and tenderness. There were little bits in his acting which I really appreciate, the same I find in Joo Won.

I stopped watching Gu after ep 2. Tried ep 3 but there was nothing that made me want to continue, not that there's anything wrong but I have other dramas to pick up. @Mishiellie, remember to tell me when Papa Gu come back, okay.

Guest Mishiellie

@bobsavero HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII you came to visit!!!yesh he can be cute and manly and smexy at same time!!! =P