Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Of cause "WolRyung" is the best.
I watch Pasta, Panda and Hedgehog, I Need Romance. Seriously I like them all, but I'm quite attach to the character in Pasta. I don't know why. Actually his character in that drama was a little but I still notice him more than flower boy as "No Min Woo". (My focus in this drama was food though, I don't care about lead actors. LOL)
Bromance in P&H was cute. I love that. LOL
In the opposite I don't like "I Need Romance" because the story line I kept skipping girl chatting. For me it's very annoying. However CJH in that drama was lovely. ^^
off the topic:
I watch some movies that the actress on "I Need Romance" performed. Seriously I don't like them all. Yes she has very beautiful body but her movie... (Zipped my mouth). If you want to see this kind of movie I would recommend "Portrait of A Beauty". It's a piece of art (seriously). Very beautiful shooting, better storyline. I didn't watch the whole movie yet but drafty watch and skipped. It's really sad movie though. 
Now waiting for sub of : "Berlin File" and "Psychometry"

"Wol Ryng" is indeed special, not just because he's a gumiho, but also because his story is just so heart-wrenching. While I'm not sure how I'd feel about WR as a real man, but as a fictional character, he's simply lovable. A divine creature who died a few times for his love, what not to like?

@annannanann: I agree. I squeed every time Doek (his character) got a line lol. So precious. His personality was summed up perfectly by one of the "domestic line" chefs, "So nice it's frustrating." lol

I used to be a fan of No Min Woo back when he was in the Trax, but I only had my eyes on CJH in that drama. NMW is okay as an actor, his performance could be either a hit or a miss so I prefer him as a musician/singer in general. I found "Pasta" quite fun and enjoyable. The romance was interesting enough, but the kitchen affair was a lot more engaging. I just love to see how the two lines of chefs gradually changed from hostile competitors to actual colleagues.

The bromance in P&H was cute indeed. Some people complained that Panda was annoying and most of the casts acted too young for their age. I personally thought they were adorkable. I liked Panda for the reason that she was one of a very few female leads who used the love triangle to push the guys together.

Truth to be told, I couldn't care less about the other two girls in "I need romance", I just loved CJH's involvement in the lead girl's romance. The ending for me was disappointing, but it's a realistic outcome. And that's how that drama was written. I had to give it to the writers for being faithful to their premise and sending out positive message about working modern women.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm not a fan of any actresses though. I like some better than others, and my liking for them varies on different projects. I'm excited for "Psychometry" too.

@GHSforever: Wol Ryung is the reason why I knew about CJH's existence at all, also the reason why I'm here lol.

They have bed scenes in "I need Romance" too lol. While I don't have any troubles watching him in intimate scenes, I'm generally not interested in physical intimacy. Bed scenes, french kisses, PDA make me squirm with discomfort. Unless the chemistry is off the chart, the acting superb, I prefer chaste display of affection, i.e. pecking, hand holding, hair ruffling, hug, etc.

P&H gets better as it goes. I also dropped it the first time after 5 minutes into the show, but back then I didn't know CJH yet. I first picked it up mainly out of curiosity for Dong Hae's acting.

@missabeat Hm~~ about the actress, I randomly found some article about her movies while I'm looking CJH information. 
If there are any actress that I could say i'm fan, my answer would be Han Hyo Joo and  Song Hye Kyo. For Han Hyo Joo I knew from Spring Waltz (I was brought to this drama because of music score) but addicted to her in Dong Yi. ^^

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat actually i like his character in i need romance the most.... i love wol ryung but i cant seem to relate to that character..to me its only wol ryung + seo hwa..

but WR is def the most memorable role and it will forever hold a special place in my heart

hmm dunno how to really explain.. hope u get what i meant...

maybe because WR role is just too full of fantasy and just too beautiful

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat Hm~~ about the actress, I randomly found some article about her movies while I'm looking CJH information. 

If there are any actress that I could say i'm fan, my answer would be Han Hyo Joo and  Song Hye Kyo. For Han Hyo Joo I knew from Spring Waltz (I was brought to this drama because of music score) but addicted to her in Dong Yi. ^^

OMG HIGH 5!!! 2 of my goddess . han hyo joo and song hye kyo

i love love love then

song hye kyo since autumn tale.. my first krn drama ever back in middle school and han hyo joo. i think it was nonstop series if i remember correctly.. her with tablo from epik high.. hahha i used to ship them.. they were adorkable in that sitcom

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann I love Han Hyo Joo as well I keep repeating Spring Waltz I don't know how many times , and I also like her drama Shining Inheritance :)

Song Hye Kyo Full house love it :)

shining inheritence was actually the first time i saw lsg.. i watched because of han hyo joo... but had major 2nd lead syndrome hahha.. i did love that drama too!!

@Mishiellie: I got what you meant perfectly. You feel strongly for a character when you take into account their relationship or chemistry with other(s). His character in Romance is quite likeable indeed--down to earth, gentleman-like, and romantic with a touch of childishness lol.

@anannanann: I tend to prefer veteran actresses such as Hyo Jin (Pasta), Kim Sun Ah (My name is Kim Sam Soon), but even so I can't claim to be a fan either. So really it depends on specific characters and dramas. I just know that I normally don't like the cutesy, pouty, over-the-top naive heroines unless I think they are well acted.

Guest cjc52006

amidala2984 said: I'll try to watch "It's okay, daddy's girl" online..my net connection isn't fast so it'll take ages for me to finish downloading the entire series. :))

@missabeat for actress, I didn't attach to the character much. I more interest in acting skill. But Dong Yi is an exception. I think in this drama that Han's best. ^^ In my opinion, this drama is love story more than politics. It's quite popular over here when it aired in free TV. Everyone addicted to this. ^^

Series article... 3 parts

[최진혁 매력탐구]①만찢남, 다크월령…최진혁의 수식어
http://news.nate.com/view/20130621n10126
[최진혁 매력탐구]② 드라마 vs 실제 최진혁, 어떻게 다를까?
http://news.nate.com/view/20130621n10087
[최진혁 매력탐구]③ 캐릭터를 살려내는 '만찢남' 스타일링
http://news.nate.com/view/20130621n10056

PS13062100074.jpg

A tribute for WR and SH. Although their story has ended, I still have so much feels for them.

I was practically jumping with joy when I was done with this vid. For a minute, I thought that my laptop was gonna crash before it could render the clip. I think the pacing is a bit clunky due to the fact that I didn't really have a concept for this video, and I was also working with a new software... But I think you guys would at least enjoy the background music <3

OST
괜찮아 아빠딸 OST - 죽음만큼 (It's OK Daddy's Girl OST - Enough To Die)

판다양과 고슴도치 OST - 사랑도치 (Panda and Hedgehog OST - Love Hedgehog)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtH-HqCh5Vs

Choi Jin Hyuk – Love Hedgehog (사랑 도치) Panda and the Hedgehog OST
If only this drizzling rain that wets my handCould wet your hand as wellIf only this gentle breeze that passes through my handCan touch your cheek
The shouting of heart rings in my earIf only it can shake your heart as wellShould I speak louder? Then could you hear me betterAlthough there are so many things I’m sorry about

* Will my thorny life hurt you?Though I carefully embrace youI can’t block out any windAnd I’m making you colderI hope you know that at least my flowing tears are warm
This jagged world that flashes in my eyesAfter meeting you, the world got a bit rounderWill I be able to protect you? Can you trust me?Though I’m filled with scars
* Repeat
You and me, can I live in your world?Can you live in my world?Scratched by painful memoriesSaddened by the cruel worldI’ve lived only with thornsMy thorny life…
Might hurt youClose your eyesSo your heart won’t be hurtI will block it for youI’ve lived my life without fearAnd I’ve lived only for todayAnd since I have precious you to protectI’m thankful

Transtlated by PopGasa

@missabeat Thanks for the lovely video I miss them already :(

@anannanann Thanks for the article even though I don't understand the article I love looking at his pictures LOL

and also for the OST I didn't know he also had OsT for Panda Hedgehog this man is not only gorgeous but he can actually sing Thank You :)

Have a great weekend guys :)