Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

hmmmmm
Hot pic from I need romance  

*picture taken from naver*
211071800192_zpsdd2325fe.jpg
Gif made by Yuki from Choi Jin Hyuk Baidu
tumblr_m5wcwq2Sup1rvgn4zo1_400_zps5835da 

Choi Jin Hyuk′s Razor Commercials Draw Attention in Korea and Japan

2013-04-20 11:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi
Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Posted Image

Choi Jin Hyuk has been showing off his clean-cut charms through a razor commercial airing in Korea and Japan.

According to the actor′s agency Red Brick House on April 18, Choi Jin Hyuk′s commercial for Gilette razors has been sparking new issues across the two countries.

A source from Gilette said, "Choi Jin Hyuk′s height, his fit body, manly looks and clean complexion have been appealing to consumers. The brand is said to have gotten a better image."

The commercial has especially been drawing interest after the actor′s appearance on the MBC drama Gu Family Book.

The source added, "The commercial has been gathering more attention in Korea after Gu Family Book started airing. We′ve also been receiving many inquiries from Japan on the identity of the model."

Choi Jin Hyuk appeared in Gu Family Book as the lover of Lee Yeon Hee′s role and the father of Lee Seung Gi′s.

Posted Image

Photo credit: Red Brick House
CR:http://enewsworld.interest.me

Guest Mishiellie

lala_qasheh said: tumblr_mlkgpd9apk1s986s4o1_400.giftumblr_mlkgpd9apk1s986s4o2_400.giftumblr_mlkgpd9apk1s986s4o4_400.gif5-1.gif?t=1366483060
6.gif?t=1366483200*My daughter the flower*

I want him to make a comeback in rom com!!
Not playing the second lead!!
He needs one daebak drama that can boost his fame! :P

Guest Mishiellie

@eva23  yupyup 186cm and born 1985  I updated the 1st page with all the info and some little extra things I know from watching his shows and stuff
I am planning to slowly update the news section... and translate some articles when I have time

Baby bunnie @Mishiellie, herez your bunnie unnie to show support ♡♡♡ Hwaiting!!

Though Im not a fan, I do rem CJH fr My Daughter Is Flower when my mom was watching it on cable tv. She followed the drama fr start to the end.

Guest Mishiellie

ctfrsgp said: Baby bunnie @Mishiellie, herez your bunnie unnie to show support ♡♡♡ Hwaiting!!

Though Im not a fan, I do rem CJH fr My Daughter Is Flower when my mom was watching it on cable tv. She followed the drama fr start to the end.