Quantcast
booha

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Upcoming Drama: 'Justice' (KBS W/Th) premieres July 17

Just Share guys :)) did you see the strange something on our father? hohohoho :)) try to notice!tumblr_mo9xkffMeE1r5z2nso1_500.jpg
ohooyyyy, our father wears the slippers guys =)) I guess he wears the shoes or something for match his casual wear but apparently :)hmmm actually what's fashion/style thema then? so funny, isn't he?! kekekekek =))

@screambyscared Still look good in every angle... He really knew how to post.. ^^

@Mishiellie as a video editor (I can say that I guess ^^), when I watch him frame by frame. I sure with myself that he really good actor not only portray but also camera angle. Sometimes I capture every frame (the bts reunion is the example) I choose one of them. However they all are nice.
He always looks good. ^^

I think I'm gonna keep tab on this thread from now on <3

Hi guys, I'm a new fan of CJH. I think he's a really good actor and I'm glad that he has gained public interest thanks to GFB. I'm torn about "Heirs", while I'm glad he got the role, I'm wary of second lead guys with unrequited love.

After I fell for his WR, I went and watched almost everything he starred in. I noticed that most of his projects are family-centric stories. The romance is still there but isn't quite the focal point of the plot, which is how I like it.

I might start watching "Pasta" for him

Here are some gifs I made for WR and SH. Can't wait to see how the writers resolve their arc.

tumblr_moacsvcrku1srxqt4o1_500.gif
tumblr_moacsvcrku1srxqt4o2_500.gif
tumblr_moacsvcrku1srxqt4o3_500.gif
tumblr_moacsvcrku1srxqt4o4_500.gif

@Mishiellie I only recently liked him from Gu Family Book. He was cute in the first 2 eps, but when he came back in ep 13-14, he came back sexy and I just couldn't hold back  :\">  =))
@screambyscared Thanks  :\">

@screambyscared I think when he's in the same scene with the others, his height is the problem.  If he stands normally he would be out  of frame.  It's shooting technique. Sometimes  they put some boxes for his partner add more height.