Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Joon J. Lee

celes80 said: I found online, someone who translated SSTV's article on CJH into jap. I've done a quick translation of it into English. It seems like CJH went to Japan in a hurry and on personal reasons. Let's hope the reporters respect his wishes and leave him alone in Japan. He may be a public figure but he needs his privacy too. Hope he gets a good break too, whatever he's there for.  Leave the poor man alone!
Headline: CJH's summer fashion going to the airport, leaving the country under absolute secrecy "Why?"  
CJH displayed his summer airport fashion whilst leaving the country. On the afternoon of the 29th, actor CJH displayed his cool airport fashion to attend to his overseas appointments.  This was not part of his original plans, as he was forced to leave the country.  He said that he had personal appointments to attend to and re-worked his entire schedule.  He was decked out in Fedora sunglasses, a white shirt and matching yellow slacks. He rounded off his airport fashion with slip-on shoes and a matching big bag.   On the other hand, CJH recently acted in the movie "God's Trick" with Jung Woo-sung, Lee Beom-soo, Ahn Sung-ki, Kim In-kwon, Lee Si-young and Ahn Gil-kang.  The movie will be premiering soon in July.    "God's Trick" is an action film about men battling for their survival in the "Go" (Board Game) underground gambling circle.  It is a thrilling story made up of harsh action scenes and looks at how these men deal with the immense mental pressures which climaxes in an exciting "Go" chess game.    

Headers: CJH looking luxurious whilst leaving for Japan for an appointment

Headers: He looked to be in a hurry
Headers: Even if you called him, CJH did not reply 

Hi lovely ladies, this is what we've been waitiiing for.......

For those who are waiting for the script reading photos of CJH and WJW and the rest of the cast, MBC finally release them. cr: MBC Cupitter You can see the rest here.

Thanks @spideysteve for posting in FTLY

tumblr_n6d5f6R9Tc1tn1oxco4_500.pngtumblr_n6d5f6R9Tc1tn1oxco5_500.png

Guest abcchin

Oh so my guess was because SNSD is leaving for Japan so the media saw him in the airport as well? Pictures were released around the same time at media portals.Seems like it wasn't arranged earlier.. hopefully his plans wasn't interrupted and everything is okay. 
Btw.. He looks good in the script reading session but then again he looks so tired. X_X
@Joon J. Lee Nice! that bracelet is tasteful and suits him well. haha congrats on him wearing your present.

@anannanann said: @booha  from my experience working with song subtitle, you shouldn't care about MV. Because the meaning of the song isn't the MV at all but it's all about how the singer deliver it. (sometimes it might be different from the songwriter meaning.)

How I made the MV, editing, most of them are how I try to interpret my feeling about those songs. (some may not reach what I want)...
So, better translate the songs when you listen to them for a while. ^^

Guest sunshine4ever

Mishiellie said: HI GUYSSSSORRY I HAVE BEEN MIA
@boohaactually are you interested in taking over this thread??? or anyone else?I just feel bad for not coming for so longI do update Choi Jin Hyuk's tumblr page once in a while thoughhhhh

@sunshine4ever   Hello   Here is the news article you were interested to see, Sorry for late posting!   I thought it would be slow after the Singapore fan meeting. But due to our members’ burning fever for CJH, this thread is still going strong . Lately there are so many postings that I feel like I’m running on a track at top speed.   Still I’m very happy to be in this exuberant camp!!
 PS It doesn’t match with the original one but I guess it shouldn’t make any difference.  However I found another translated article which matches with the first original one. After GFB CJH did a ton of interviews like he did after EC. They both were posted by @Mishiellie. 
(posted 7/7: p64 ) Newsen Interviews 1
(from page 1) (posted 7/10: p67)  Newsen Interviews

Guest mdolphins

@booha said: @sunshine4ever   Hello   Here is the news article you were interested to see, Sorry for late posting!   I thought it would be slow after the Singapore fan meeting. But due to our members’ burning fever for CJH, this thread is still going strong . Lately there are so many postings that I feel like I’m running on a track at top speed.   Still I’m very happy to be in this exuberant camp!!
 PS It doesn’t match with the original one but I guess it shouldn’t make any difference.  However I found another translated article which matches with the first original one. After GFB CJH did a ton of interviews like he did after EC. They both were posted by @Mishiellie. 
(posted 7/7: p64 ) Newsen Interviews 1
(from page 1) (posted 7/10: p67)  Newsen Interviews

@celes80 hahaha  What an amusing article you found!  First I don’t think it is necessary to bring up any score point for CJH.  This picture will wash away any lingering doubt.  However the article itself turned out to be interesting for many reasons.   I’m glad CJH didn’t try like KSH’s shower scene.  It was like capitalism trying to sneak around a conservative society: The studio wanted the rating but it didn’t want to offend the audience so they came up with the idea of the shower scene with a long towel (Their probable excuse was he is alien.)    PS Congratulations!! Your blog looks very professional and the pictures are amazing!
cr to CJH@Baidu (thank you @Yeekrfan2)

@Yeekrfan2 said: @Ihjj said: I see a ring on his ring finger...

Guest abcchin

More pics from Men's Health Star Style. Pg: 168, 172.
Bo7fOYHIIAET1Pw.jpg
Bo7fOYAIIAA20Vr.jpg

Cr.Blog of a.testoni | Twitter repost by @PolarisCat
So nobody knows whether he's back in Seoul or not... hmm.. By the way.. I realize he started to wear ring during the EC Fanmeeting in Singapore. Quite eye catching. Thought it was for styling tho. xD

More pics from Men's Health Star Style. Pg: 168, 172.

Cr.Blog of a.testoni | Twitter repost by @PolarisCat

So nobody knows whether he's back in Seoul or not... hmm..
By the way.. I realize he started to wear ring during the EC Fanmeeting in Singapore. Quite eye catching. Thought it was for styling tho. xD

@abcchin‌ According to one of his fan who is living in Japan told me that he was back to Korea by taking the flight in yesterday (Sat) afternoon.

Btw, thanks for reposting the pics in here. Actually I always update my Weibo and Twitter but it's a bit hard for me to post pics in Soompi cuz I'm using mobile for most of the time. I dunno how to post pics by using mobile. So, I'm very pleased if you girls can dig my Twitter or Weibo (in Chi) and even all my video channels to find something new to repost in here. Thousand thanks! Btw, I have juz finished watching the Chi Subbed FM which Was held in Japan in 15/9/2013. I'm now working closely with @celes80‌ to see if it's possible to produce an English one. Hope that this big task could be done finally. :)

Hello everyone! I was MIA for a while to catch up on real life. While CJH was away in Japan, I took a short break away from the computer as well. Feels good! :D I hope CJH took a good break in Japan too, whatever he was there for. The food's great in Japan! 
@booha - Thanks for your compliment on the blog. I don't think its professional looking at all, haha. You know, I was reading some of the older posts in this thread over the weekend and there were some really good posts and pics in the earlier days. I saw some photos of Hyuk-Hyuk when he was much younger in an army uniform (?) and he looked so cute. Is that what he's gonna look like when he enlists? And some of the earlier GWR interviews as well. It's gonna take me some time to catch up but I'm gonna try reading it all once through slowly. Some 200+ pages of it. P.S. This thread's slowed down a little these few days. Hope that gives you enough breathing space (for a while) until news of our CJH floods the newspapers again! Haha. 
All - about his rings. Yeah, he was already wearing his many rings when he came to Singapore for the EC FM.  In fact you can see it in the photos that @abcchin posted at the top of page 253.  I don't think he was wearing it on his ring finger on the left hand then, but I wouldn't think much of it.  It's probably just more comfortable to wear it on the ring finger. :) You can see from @yeekrfan2's post in the FTLY script reading pics above. In the first picture, he was already wearing 2 rings on his right hand (middle and ring fingers) so he prob ran out of fingers and he wore it on the left ring finger too.  Btw, I think it's the same rings he wore to Singapore. :D
@PolarisCat - Wanted to let you know I got your email safely and I'm looking at all the docs now.  Hope my brain doesn't became super confused and fried reading and translating between English, Chinese and Japanese as I do this. Haha. I see you've let the cat out of the bag as well. (punny!)  It's my first time attempting to sub a video so please be patient with me.  I'll try my best to help.  
Take care all!  

@abcchin said: More pics from Men's Health Star Style. Pg: 168, 172.
So nobody knows whether he's back in Seoul or not... hmm.. By the way.. I realize he started to wear ring during the EC Fanmeeting in Singapore. Quite eye catching. Thought it was for styling tho. xD