Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest sunshine4ever

Oh my...I finally understand now Ji Hyo was all surprised...wow...that is really a lot of people!! I guess because it's both Jin Hyuk & Ji Hyo combined so it is more and plus EC is currently airing in Singapore now so a lot should already know them. I can't believe you guys stayed there until like over 9 pm. That's a wow event for a mall. Our malls close at 10 pm. Our malls only opene at 12 am at one point for Thanksgiving Black Friday (it's our tradition to go shopping after Thanksgiving because there are a lot of sales).

Thanks @booha for the videos. That's a lot of screams lol.

sunshine4ever said: Oh my...I finally understand now Ji Hyo was all surprised...wow...that is really a lot of people!! I guess because it's both Jin Hyuk & Ji Hyo combined so it is more and plus EC is currently airing in Singapore now so a lot should already know them. I can't believe you guys stayed there until like over 9 pm. That's a wow event for a mall. Our malls close at 10 pm. Our malls only opene at 12 am at one point for Thanksgiving Black Friday (it's our tradition to go shopping after Thanksgiving because there are a lot of sales).

Thanks @booha for the videos. That's a lot of screams lol.

So I woke up this morning still in a bit of shock that I actually got to see CJH last night.  Then I remembered I bought the ticket for today on a whim too. HAHAHA.  Still can't believe that I did that.  Anyhow, it's a done deal and I am so gonna totally enjoy myself tonight.   

@booha - thanks for finding those youtube videos.  Yup, that's pretty much what I experienced last night.  Tons and tons of crazy fan girls who were screaming incessantly, and with mighty cameras to boot.  Judging from the angle of the 2nd video, I think I was probably standing quite close to whoever it was that took and posted that video.  Prob less than 3m away. 

@sunshine4ever - yeah, it was pretty crazy yesterday.  We were there till 10+pm even when all the shops had already closed for the day - but that's cos they were more than 1 hour late coming in.  Square2 (the venue) is not usually so crowded.  It's nowhere near the major shopping belts in Singapore and is sub-urban.  In fact, it's located right next to a major hospital in Singapore so having this many people descend upon Novena so late @ night is probably a first.

I forgot to add yesterday in my haste to sleep (LOL) that when CJH opened his mouth and his low-toned husky came out, it was the most swoon-worthy voice I'd ever heard.  He really is the entire package.  I read somewhere in the forum that all the photos fans took of him appeared rather serious looking?  Actually no, he was pretty relaxed and smiled a lot.  I saw him pose with a "V" sign at least a couple of times, when fans were busy snapping away.  Actually some of the cameras around me caught some pretty gorgeous close-up shots of both of them, so I guess we just have to wait a while for the owner to finish cleaning them up before posting it (hopefully!).  I agree with someone's blogpost which said that most of the fans were probably there for SJH.  The cheers were really loud for her.  I hope my Hyuk-Hyuk doesn't feel too neglected.

Here's more photos.  Apologies if they've been posted before.  I can't keep track.

ECFM_zps43aeefd1.jpg

ECFM2_zpsf5be2b8e.jpg

ECFM3_zps0c69aa81.png

ECFM4_zps6c41c5c9.png

ECFM5_zps1dd66418.jpg

Guest mdolphins

Yeekrfan2 said: @celes80 & @welovesk  you two lovely girls should PM each other & meet up together for tonight Fan Meet, it will be more awesome and looking forward to the sharing!  \:D/

Haii @sunshine4ever , I really enjoy this thread . I can fill up My desire to know about Him from here ^^
Now , I really regret of My self . I already know that there will be Meet and Greet of CJH n SJH in Singapore but I don't think that will be as free as that happen in a mall like that . I should come to SG then , the flight from Indonesia just take 2 hours . Aah if I do that I can see Him in person like @celes80 , such a lucky girl U are . .Aah @celes80 , can U tell Me what condition to can handshake with them in that Meet and Greet ?
About His Asia Tour Fanmeet in Bangkok is there any possibility He will do that too at Malaysia or Singapore or Indonesia or anywhere else in Asia ? Because the title is Asia Tour so a little bit impossible if the event just in Bangkok . .

@celes80  You found two video clips for Square2 event/SJH&CJH.    Thank you chingu    Thankfully they have eng sub.    btw  You probably know that RM is a very popular show in southern Asia and I read that the RM cast had some kind of event/or promotional event in Singapore last fall.     SJH is an established actress and during EC drama I could see she had a lot of fan bases.  However  CJH made a big splash just last year and this Singapore trip is his first major overseas event.   I'm sure he has been aware of that.  He just needs more time for exposure.    Thank you for the great update.  If you were that close to the second video, maybe I would like to christen it with the name @celes80!!     haha  

Guest sunshine4ever

I do feel like he was tense. lol. I hope he will feel at ease tomorrow!! (Probably it is Friday already for you Singaporeans, but not for me since it's still Thursday night here.)

@tiaraisnap said: Haii @sunshine4ever , I really enjoy this thread . I can fill up My desire to know about Him from here ^^
Now , I really regret of My self . I already know that there will be Meet and Greet of CJH n SJH in Singapore but I don't think that will be as free as that happen in a mall like that . I should come to SG then , the flight from Indonesia just take 2 hours . Aah if I do that I can see Him in person like @celes80 , such a lucky girl U are . .Aah @celes80 , can U tell Me what condition to can handshake with them in that Meet and Greet ?
About His Asia Tour Fanmeet in Bangkok is there any possibility He will do that too at Malaysia or Singapore or Indonesia or anywhere else in Asia ? Because the title is Asia Tour so a little bit impossible if the event just in Bangkok . .

booha said: @tiaraisnap said: Haii @sunshine4ever , I really enjoy this thread . I can fill up My desire to know about Him from here ^^

Guest sunshine4ever

@tiaraisnap, haha, don't worry! you have a load of us who are in the same camp as you for not being able to meet Jin Hyuk. :)

Some captures of Jin Hyuk before I'm heading off for the night.

Please feel free to tag or pm me if my pictures are causing problems for you. I'd be more than happy to make them become URLs any time. <3

Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon (wherever your timezone is).

XgYfa8f.jpg
RM5SbHz.jpg
zEOwHfR.jpg
l8b1Mko.jpg
5JI1sUz.jpg
AVNhV9K.jpg

sunshine4ever said: @tiaraisnap, haha, don't worry! you have a load of us who are in the same camp as you for not being able to meet Jin Hyuk. :)

Some captures of Jin Hyuk before I'm heading off for the night.

Please feel free to tag or pm me if my pictures are causing problems for you. I'd be more than happy to make them become URLs any time. <3

Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon (wherever your timezone is).

Hi all, sharing my fancams at Singapore meet & greet session at Square2 :

Choi Jin Hyuk is real handsome in person ^^

http://youtu.be/kUcJ_QdH08M

http://youtu.be/P0xfWjm_VkQ

http://youtu.be/uerlsWRYM5Y

http://youtu.be/darswo0jAUQ

http://youtu.be/MKk14AEGPH0

Thanking the fans...

http://youtu.be/AnO2500vOEI

Photo time...

http://youtu.be/kDMevGhriPQ

@celes80 @Wendy THANK YOU for sharing those awesome videos, so fast with English sub as well. Anyone here envious of the lady translator? She is always standing/sitting right next to him and with so much communication too...I think my mind will goes blank if I'm next to him let alone talking..LOL!  @-)

tiaraisnap said: Haii @sunshine4ever , I really enjoy this thread . I can fill up My desire to know about Him from here ^^