Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

• 3 weeks later...

I love him in My Precious You! I really want him and Bori to end up together. T_T

me too!!! :)

And KTH is only 23 years old.....so young.....

but i'm happy he has the same zodiac as me!!!! Aquarius!!!!! and his birthday is 4days away from me only!!! yeah!!! yeah!!!!

and he looks much more handsome and matured(i do not mean old) with short hairstyle(the one in My Precious you...)... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

anyone knows the link to his agency website?

next week is his birthday, would like to post birthday wishes to him......

anyone knows the website please post the link here...

thanks!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest cheesecake

I love him in My Precious You! I really want him and Bori to end up together. T_T

yeah I watch him there too! He's really a good match for Bori. Anyway, such a caring guy there ha? Good role for him. He was also in one episode of Hometown Legends. I thought he was like older like maybe born 1980 or 1983. He kind a looks a bit mature for his age. But he have this nice charisma so It his age doesn't really matter at all.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest patricedee

Omo this thread needs to grow. :) I've brought some news about Tae Ho's upcoming drama and guess what HE's THE LEAD!

Isn't that a good news? :) I guess this thread will grow once the drama starts. Here's the article I've found at dramabeans.com

The boys of It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl

by javabeans | October 24, 2010

kimtaeho2.jpg

Aren't you loving this pic of our oppa?

:)

Now that we know Moon Chae-won will head the upcoming SBS drama It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl, it’s time to turn our attention to the boys. All are relative newbies to the acting sphere, two of them coming from the idol-pop-star world (gulp), but let’s hope they surprise us with hitherto-untapped acting talent.

Daddy’s Girl features an immature young woman named Chae-ryung, played by Moon Chae-won, who’s forced to grow up when an accident throws her household into ruin.

Kim Tae-ho of Pasta (he was one of the good-looking trio, aka the “Italian Team,” and is pictured above) has been tapped as the lead, Choi Hyuk-gi. He’s a student at a prestigious law school who’s currently taking a leave of absence, and after he becomes entangled with Chae-ryung, they “develop a romance with difficulty.” But the difficulty is all a part of the drama fun, right?

Cr.http://www.dramabeans.com

The other cast are Super Junior's Lee Dong Hae, CN Blue's Minhyunk and Jeon Tae Soo

CONGRATULATIONS to Kim Taeho/ Choi Jinhyuk

I'm really so happy for him to take the lead role in the upcoming drama It’s Alright, Daddy’s Daughter ;):)

I loved his role in My Precious You, & was so heart broken for him [Can't believe what Bori did to him!! :tears: ]

2010102501002428700122151.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Can the admin of this thread please edit the thread title to add say Choi Jin Hyuk aka Kim Tae Ho, which is the name he is using now. Then people can find this thread easier and won't get confused! Thanks. His new drama is good and I'm glad he gets to be the male lead!

• 1 month later...
Guest Linda_543

He's such a sweetheart in his new drama "It's Okay, Daddy's Girl" (which he definitely needs to be congratulated for). He's that perfect guy that everyone's cheering for. Sweet, loving, caring, selfless, protective, helpful, and he's definitely got all of the physical traits that make you swoon and fall in love with his character. And his deep voice.....*faints*.

Choi Jin Hyuk is definitely a handsome actor that's underrated and needs to be recognized for his talent! <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest leelee2516

Wow Wow my tae ho have more series

many thxx i do not come here very long time haha

• 1 year later...
Guest kaonamp

He is so awesome in Gu Family book. Though he only was in two episodes I'm left wanting more of him. Hopefully we get to see more things from him in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

he is so handsome in saeguk style.. so manly.. hope will see him in more leading drama.. such a waste.. such a great actor and great heavy and big voice really melting my heart.. :\"> ;))

change his name become Choi Jin Hyuk.. just awesome..

Guest Mishiellie

kaonamp said: He is so awesome in Gu Family book. Though he only was in two episodes I'm left wanting more of him. Hopefully we get to see more things from him in the future.

Guest Mishiellie

eva23

said: he is so handsome in saeguk style.. so manly.. hope will see him in more leading drama.. such a waste.. such a great actor and great heavy and big voice really melting my heart.. :\">

;)

)

change his name become Choi Jin Hyuk.. just awesome..

Guest itscreamie

So awesome. Just yesterday I was looking for Choi Jin Hyuk's thread. Didn't know that he was called Kim Tae Ho before. Thank you mishiellie for taking this thread! Hope to see more of him. He was sterling in Gu Family Book^^ 

Guest Mishiellie

itscreamie said: So awesome. Just yesterday I was looking for Choi Jin Hyuk's thread. Didn't know that he was called Kim Tae Ho before. Thank you mishiellie for taking this thread! Hope to see more of him. He was sterling in Gu Family Book^^