Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@sweetmanju ya.. I guess he is really confident at this role.. He is doing an amazing job!  We went from the pure and innocent WR in the beginning to this Dark and sexy WR~~ arghh I love them both!!!!

@mrdimples Sometimes I think "Did he make the "evil grin" too much?". Somehow it looks natural every times (believe me I watch his cut over and over more than 10 times). Maybe that grins weren't exactly the same expression.
He is an evil fox now, handsome, smart and tricky. I don't think his part now would be plainly, easily to be killed.
ps. there is some problem with ep14. It finished uploading but didn't publish. Working hour over here. I will fix it later.

anannanann said: @mrdimples Sometimes I think "Did he make the "evil grin" too much?". Somehow it looks natural every times (believe me I watch his cut over and over more than 10 times). Maybe that grins weren't exactly the same expression.
He is an evil fox now, handsome, smart and tricky. I don't think his part now would be plainly, easily to be killed.

The interview in Japanese show
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"チェ・ジニョク インタビュー

and
Kiss scenes NG

Coz the interview in Japanese show there is the clip that he played guitar and singing. I found this.

His singing in the drama "My Daughter The Flower"

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 19px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" style="font-size: 19px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"我的女兒是花兒_我會成為你的星星http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83mj__WnFn8

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH  for all the wonderful posts!!! great job!!!! 

The colour of WR's wardrobe really does reflect his emotions/personality change alot.. 1st 2 epis.. he was wearing all light coloured clothing.. and the scenery was all during day time where its bright and sunny (pure and innocent)... where as now.. he appears mostly during foggy night times.. usually in the shadows... and he is dressed all in black... his bang basically covers half of his face
and also SH.. she was same in ep 1 and 2.. and now.. she is mysterious as well.. where you see her wearing bright red lipstick.. and her "evil smirk" as well

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann  thxx!! aw i am so behind on translation!! work has drained the life out of me!!. will try translating interview this weekend!!

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann
arghhh
gu family book baidu has been really getting on my nerves
here is my little rant 
freagin ridiculous!!!!