Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Mishiellie said: anannanann said: I better be a reader and visitor on DC, as I told before. I'm not much interest in Photoshop pictures or gif though. By the way I think there are some rules here about posting HD pictures here too. I'm not much sure but user "newmario" has been jailed because of this rule.
I mostly post my screencap and news from nate. I visit Top Star News from time to time. I'm not sure, did I post them? Most of pictures from news and TV. I use hotlink, I didn't re-upload them.
Coz I worked on screencap, there are thousands pics on the upload site, I don't want to waste more space to re-upload them.
In this topic, does it mean, do not allow hotlinks too, right?
In that case, I think that would be less of pictures on thread since we all are not Korean. We don't have a chance to take picture by ourselves.

Hi @Mishiellie, I miss CJH, is he called Hyuk Hyuk here? Awww...so cute :D

Will there be cuts of CJH in Heirs here? I tried my best for the first 2 eps. sigh. He did great though with whatever screen time he had. He kind of made me want to know why he is like this or how his character might turn out in episodes to come. I hope the writer is able to do justice to CJH's talent. Did she watch how awesome he was in GFB? She did, right? Hope she wakes up soon. I am not sure if it's intended but I like the 2 "villains" in the show already.

mrdimples said: Hi @Mishiellie, I miss CJH, is he called Hyuk Hyuk here? Awww...so cute :D

Will there be cuts of CJH in Heirs here? I tried my best for the first 2 eps. sigh. He did great though with whatever screen time he had. He kind of made me want to know why he is like this or how his character might turn out in episodes to come. I hope the writer is able to do justice to CJH's talent. Did she watch how awesome he was in GFB? She did, right? Hope she wakes up soon. I am not sure if it's intended but I like the 2 "villains" in the show already.

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples omg heirs storyline so far makes me cringe.. i can't with it.. our @booha is currently working hard on translating the character description on hyukhyuk's character.. basically he is like that because of his dad. when he was 6 he lost his mom and while poor mini him still trying to grasp what death meant his dad remarried.. and when he was 14 his dad brings home another woman and an illegitimate child and was told this is his brother from now on. his dad also kinda more favourable towards LMH too i think.. and if u see his dad... cold as a metal you can see wat kind of loveless environment he grew up in. ... BUT its suppose to change when he falls for that girl.. omgg i can't waittt p.s CJH was casted and specifically requested by the writer after she saw him in GFB so yes she did know how amazing he was :D

Guest Mishiellie

@cassopeia omg the anerican scenes r sooooo embarassing.. its like they threw all possible steereotypes of America or western culture and dumped it in ep 1 and 2.. the only thing they didnt get the black dude to play a thug or drug dealer..haha he is a cop.. but his name was barbee LMAOOOO this part killed me edit: and I will not even start on the Engrish.... THE ENGRISHHH!!

Mishiellie said: @cassopeia omg the anerican scenes r sooooo embarassing.. its like they threw all possible steereotypes of America or western culture and dumped it in ep 1 and 2.. the only thing they didnt get the black dude to play a thug or drug dealer..haha he is a cop.. but his name was barbee LMAOOOO this part killed me

Guest Mishiellie

@cassopeia it's embarassing because of how bad those actors were ahha.seemed to me that the only requirement for those roles are if you are white then u got the role!. but the fat guy chasing lmh and psh was def the highlight hahaha... Won might know the teacher already from what i read.. because she is an orphan and goal is to be a teacher.. she went through school recieving scholarship from Won's family company everytime.. wat is it called again? Jaeguk?!?! and If I remember correctly she is 6yrs younger and always lectures Won Abt his cold attitude.. and he finds that really cute .. something along the lines of that... OMG THIS ROMANCE NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOW......

Guest Mishiellie

and for those helplessly in love with MDTF

arghh I just love him in there >_<

cr: CJH DC  original post

I am going to link to the original post from now on instead of just doing cr CJH DC

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

Hi everybody   I'll let you know that the sweeping happened on Heirs thread.. The place had been so mayhem for while.

@Mishiellie     Did you try posting without a picture?  You said " so I thought it meant enter 40characters or less"  and I thought it too.   About Kim Won character you know a lot more.  I didn't realize the family was very complicated. I assumed Kim Tan's mother was a mistress then wife or something like that.I never read the detail of the plot line carefully. On Heirs, some  asked about Kim Won too and others answered back. Later I visited SBS Heirs site where there were more descriptions.  The information about Kim Won's studying abroad was written under Kim Tan's character description. Instead translating about Kim Won, I should make a brief outline for each one listed on SBS heirs.

Guest Mishiellie

Wow!! this is amazing!!!

CJH DC Support event for Heirs Production presentation

it translated into Chinese,English and Japanese ^___^

read the rest here

sang1_01.jpg
sang1_02.jpg

booha said: Hi everybody   I'll let you know that the sweeping happened on Heirs thread.. The place had been so mayhem for while.

@Mishiellie     Did you try posting without a picture?  You said " so I thought it meant enter 40characters or less"  and I thought it too.   About Kim Won character you know a lot more.  I didn't realize the family was very complicated. I assumed Kim Tan's mother was a mistress then wife or something like that.I never read the detail of the plot line carefully. On Heirs, some  asked about Kim Won too and others answered back. Later I visited SBS Heirs site where there were more descriptions.  The information about Kim Won's studying abroad was written under Kim Tan's character description. Instead translating about Kim Won, I should make a brief outline for each one listed on SBS heirs.

PS  @Mishiellie @anannanann  Should delete a line about "translation" because it shouldn't be asked by the rule. I just learned it.The next time we need to communicate with different words.  Mish(page109) anan(page96)  I'm sure alright now but in the future we might get sweeping by mods. Later I'm going to delete this portion.

Mishiellie said: @mrdimples omg heirs storyline so far makes me cringe.. i can't with it.. our @booha is currently working hard on translating the character description on hyukhyuk's character.. basically he is like that because of his dad. when he was 6 he lost his mom and while poor mini him still trying to grasp what death meant his dad remarried.. and when he was 14 his dad brings home another woman and an illegitimate child and was told this is his brother from now on. his dad also kinda more favourable towards LMH too i think.. and if u see his dad... cold as a metal you can see wat kind of loveless environment he grew up in. ... BUT its suppose to change when he falls for that girl.. omgg i can't waittt p.s CJH was casted and specifically requested by the writer after she saw him in GFB so yes she did know how amazing he was :D