Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

@booha thank you for the translations!!!

(9:30) 어렸을 때부터 상처가 있어서       The past wound from childhood

this is what we like!!! he is hurt.. so he is shutting everything out... thats y he is a meanie in the drama... but he will be good and we might cry w. him once we see what caused that wound

Hyukhyuk girls
I found another article about Running Man in English.    @GHSforever    It starts 10/6 (6:10pm).   Lets have fun!

Variety
     Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Choi Jin Hyuk to show off their variety skills on 'Running Man' October 4, 2013 @ 12:31 am
  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin-choi-jin-hyuk-to-show-off-their-variety-skills-on-running-man#ixzz2gnj4U59S

kim-woo-bin_1380852095_20131003_RunningM

'Running Man' unveiled additional still cuts of Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and Choi Jin Hyuk showing their teamwork!

SEE ALSO: 'Heirs' Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk film for 'Running Man'

The blue and yellow teams were given the mission to race against the clock to become the last remaining 'heir' of the 'RM Group'. The still cuts show sparks possibly flying for the 'Monday Couple' again and Kim Woo Bin and Choi Jin Hyuk showing a little bromance to combine their strength to pull the plunger off of the wall. It's said despite their best efforts, the two's seemingly clueless nature at times had Lee Kwang Soo remarking that the two could even take the place of the 'easy brothers'.

Park Shin Hye will also give girl groups a run for their money by showing off her surprising dance skills during the cast's invasion on the 'Cultwo Show'. 

As mentioned previously, Song Ji Hyo, HaHa, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo, and Ji Suk Jin are on the yellow team, while Gary, Kim Woo Bin, Yoo Jae Suk, Park Shin Hye, and Choi Jin Hyuk are on the blue team.

It all begins on the 6th at 6:10 PM KST, so make sure you catch the trio of 'Heirs' try their hand at variety!

kim-woo-bin_1380852096_20131003_RunningMkim-woo-bin_1380852096_20131003_RunningM

park-shin-hye-choi-jin-hyuk-kim-woo-bin_

Guest Mishiellie

GHSforever said: Mishiellie said:

omg!!!! I can't wait for running man!!!  so excitedddddddd

as for heirs.. I just miss seeing hyukhyuk's face on my screen lol! i could care less abt the storyline at the moment

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever I don't watch runningman live.. buy my subbs usually comes out like next day and thank you for the time zone difference I usually can see it maybe by sunday night here or Monday morning..

I know I'll be downloading both RAW and Subbed in glorious HD MUHAHAHAHAH 

@yuuqiikeke  I KNOW RIGHT! I CAN'T WAITTT!! I always wanted him to come on runningman.. one wish came true >_<

Guest Mishiellie

I just realized Heirs airs every Wednesdays!!!! YAY!! ITS MY DAY OFF!!!

But I have to study lately.. so i Won't be streaming it.. I hope hyukhyuk gets more screen time for this drama.. I actually ship her and the girl already.. they look good together >_<

Hi everybody   Thank you for all the information  I forgot the different time zone. Glad to learn that Running Man is going to be on Dramafever  Tuesday and for other members I'm glad to know it has an Eng sub.   But lucky @Mishiellie can watch it tomorrow.

I'm posting this part which has very sweet description about our guy.

“Heirs” Poster, Woo Bin Stills, BTS And Other Goodies To Tide Us Till The Premiere!
 Posted by Clockwatcher on Saturday, October 5, 2013
http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/10/05/heirs-poster-woo-bin-stills-bts-and-other-goodies-to-tide-us-till-the-premiere/

I particularly like this one:
koqf.jpg

This photo isn’t exactly sexy but I can’t be the only one who imagined watching him in slow motion as he takes off his shirt then we’ll see his chest muscles tense and biceps bulge as he squeezes the water out of it. Oh, it’s just me?

As this drama is so darn highly anticipated, I hope we get to do more than ogle hot guys. It’s all about the story, dammit! The story! I’ll be recapping it so I hope it’ll be worth my while.

It’s less than a week till October 9th and I’m so ready!

Credit: SBS, Edaily, YT uploader.

Thank you @jjsweeter0211

Guest Mishiellie

@booha

slow motion as he takes off his shirt then we’ll see his chest muscles tense and biceps bulge as he squeezes the water out of it

yupp.. I have nothing else to say.. already fainted just w. this mental image ahahahaah

Guest Mishiellie

@alex1999 I have watched runningman religiously every single week since episode 1 haha

I love everything with yoo jae suk he is soo funnyyy

Omg how dare HaHa bully our hyukhyuk?! I thought he usually act as the kid.... haha didn't really watch running man coz I can't catch up with it so I just choose a few to watch. :D I'm gonna fly to korea and take his pororo away for scaring hyukhyuk. :P