Quantcast

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone....   Wave to dear @booha chingu here! My very first post here! Dropping by to show my love for Choi Jin Hyuk!   To be honest,  Fated To Love You is my very first dr

cr to DC  

It looks like we might see Hyukssi in uniform because PKL announced that she would make a visit to Hyuki soon.  This article is from Section TV.  Some will remember the hostess who interviewed CJH and

Coz I didn't knew the singer of this MV. So I search and find this. ^^

Tae.1 - Woman, 태원 - 여자야

태원(Tae.1) - 나쁜 남자 (Feat. JB)   

PS: female singer that feat this single really got my attention.

@anannanann   Thank you for postings    Just listened songs by Tae.1 and interesting and I might find more of his songs.

@yhiyori1221    For an alarm tone?  hyukhyuk's voice? Please let me know how it works because it sounds great!

@Mishiellie       Have a good evening!   Don't forget to listen( or watch ) the teaser video by hyukhyuk.

@screambysca...    Thank you for the great pictures! 

Hi there, this is my first post here. I've just started Gu Family Book mainly to watch Suzy but this guy really attracts me. He is so HOT and he can act. I started to like him now :) I really like his acting especially his powerful voice :x :x :x

hyukhyuk girls and guys!!

The fan who posted earlier here ran accidentally into hyukhyuk on the set of Heirs at Millennium Biltmore(?)  Hotel in LA.   When it happened she posted on her Heirs thread with some brief detail of the encounter and I read it but without realizing she wrote more story hidden in the spoiler which I found and read today.  The reason I went back to her post was that after posting hyukhyuk's mv I was reminded of this fan's remark saying how much more handsome he was in person than on the screen. I thought if hyukhyuk's fans live in the area of filming this might be a good opportunity to see him in person. I heard the same remark from another person before. She was the one who met him in LAX, posted  fancam and wrote on twitter which I read on DC at the time.  I don't remember much detail of it now except her description of him as a bit slim but handsome.     The story in the spoiler was very interesting. Every hyukhyuk fans should read it. It is on Heirs thread. ( p 208 )   Now my question is this: It would be nice to have the story on this thread too and how, if possible. 

shenny said: Hiyah, here's the original. :)
iXcWjoLeg84wR.jpg
He's soooo handsome!

• Jillia changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁- Current Drama 'Zombie Detective, 좀비탐정' (Mon&Tue, @21:30 KST)
  • booha changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁- Finished Drama 'Zombie Detective'