Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@willenette

Haha at the moment I have a hard time imagining Zombie fatal-Choi Jin Hyuk.  :lol:     Since it’s a summer drama, it has to be lighthearted.

Two more new casts (Zombie Detective):
Im Se-joo plays Song Bora in the drama. Song Bora is the owner of the store, next to the detective office of Kim Moo-young (Choi Jin-hyuk). She is a friend of Gong Seon-ji (Park Joo-hyun).

Spoiler

4CyCrrG.jpg

https://www.newsen.com/

Lee Joong-ok plays Wang Wei who works in Sung-Lok private detective agency which is located opposite from the detective office of Moo-Young (Choi Jin-Hyeok)

Spoiler

zFmjXmO.jpg

https://www.hankookilbo.com/

** The writer sent the support truck.  It sounds like there are a lot of revisions going on in the script.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCsIHy0gKYB/
“Dedicated to the actors and staff who are working with extra effort due to many script revisions”

0Ggq5zD.jpg

p91NmOj.jpg

cr to DC

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCyI7CnJQpF/

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hit K-dramas with foreign remakes – how do Thailand, China and Indonesia’s versions of Signal, Oh My Ghost and Discovery of Love match the originals?

The treatment, cast and settings may be different, but these popular South Korean drama adaptations still maintain the source materials’ winning formula for local audiences across Asia, and beyond

Imitation is a form of flattery, we often hear. So it comes as no surprise that the Korean dramas beloved across the world would find themselves being remade regionally to suit local viewers. The treatment, cast and settings may be different, but these K-drama adaptations still maintain the source materials’ winning formula.

Tunnel

Remade in: Indonesia

The 2017 hit series Tunnel, which was based on the Hwaseong serial murders, is all set for an Indonesian remake. The adaptation will be one of the first original productions for streaming service Goplay. “Something like this, an adaptation, is something that is pretty new to Indonesia,” Base Entertainment producer Tanya Yuson told Variety. The new series is said to have more local appeal for its audience and features fictional murders in Yogyakarta.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/news-trends/article/3093940/5-hit-k-dramas-foreign-remakes-how-do-thailand-china

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, booha said:

@booha, thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm sure CJH will play his role right. “Zombie Detective” will premiere in the second half of this year. Can't wait! Anything with Choi Jin Hyuk is welcome. Fighting, Oppa!  I'm glad to see him getting more many projects. :blush:

• Love 1

On 7/13/2020 at 9:11 AM, booha said:

@booha, thanks for sharing this. I very much agree when they say that Choi Jin Hyuk works both on free TV and cable networks quite equally. This time, he’s back with KBS for this upcoming series. :blush:

• Like 2

Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Ju Hyun, And More Impress At Script Reading For New Zombie Detective Drama

Drama Preview  Jul 22, 2020   by L. Kim
Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Ju Hyun, And More Impress At Script Reading For New Zombie Detective Drama

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Zombie Detective” (working title) has released images of its first script reading!

The drama is a “human comedy” about a zombie in his second year of resurrection who becomes a detective in pursuit of his past, all the while doing his best to coexist with humans. It will be produced by the variety department at KBS (“The Producers,” “Go Back Couple“), and directed by Shim Jae Hyun (co-director of “The Producers”) and written by Baek Eun Jin.

The cast and crew recently gathered for their first script reading. Shim Jae Hyun thanked all the actors and commented, “I will do my best to make this a precious and special memory when we look back on it.” Baek Eun Jin joked, “I hope we can finish this successfully without being bitten by any zombies.”

Spoiler

Choi Jin Hyuk will play Kim Moo Young, a handsome zombie with an incredible physique. It’s been two years since he resurrected as a zombie and lost his memory, and after incredible effort to correct his inarticulate speech and awkward gait, he finds a new beginning as a detective. The actor shared, “I really enjoyed reading the script, and I thought it would be hard to make it into a drama, but it will be fine as long as I play my role right.”

Park Ju Hyun will be taking on the role of Gong Seon Ji, a writer of an investigative journalism program with unrivaled optimism, tenacity, and sense of justice. When a witness of a case she’s investigating is attacked by an unknown assailant, she leaves the industry in shock. She later encounters zombie detective Kim Moo Young and begins working at his office. The actress said, “It’s an honor to work with good actors in a good drama. I’ll do my best!”

choi-jin-hyuk-park-ju-hyun-2-1.jpg

Later, when the script reading began, the actors quickly immersed into their given roles and worked perfectly together. Choi Jin Hyuk drew attention with his charismatic charms, whereas Park Ju Hyun portrayed the strong and bright traits of her character. The two hinted there will be fantastic chemistry between a zombie detective and a tenacious writer.

Kwon Hwa Woon instantly transformed into Cha Do Hyun, a violent crime detective, while Hwang Bo Ra and Ahn Se Ha showcased a realistic couple as Gong Seon Ji’s older sister Gong Sun Young and Lee Tae Kyun, respectively.

Tae Hang Ho took on the role of Lee Seong Rok, the owner of a detective agency, and he portrayed a comical teamwork with Lee Jung Ok who plays Want Wei, a Korean-Chinese employee. In addition, Park Dong Bin increased the immersion level of the drama with his sincere charisma as Hwang Chun Seop, the team leader of the violent crime team, while Lim Se Joo, who plays Gong Seon Ji’s friend Bo Ra and owner of an intestine restaurant, showed off her lively, unique charms. Bae Yoo Ram, who made a special appearance for the drama, turned into a producer at a broadcasting station and showed a solid performance with his acting skills.

zombie-detective-1.jpg

“Zombie Detective” will premiere in the second half of this year.

Watch Choi Jin Hyuk in “Justice” here:

Watch Now

https://www.soompi.com/article/1414202wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-park-ju-hyun-and-more-impress-at-script-reading-for-new-zombie-detective-drama

• Like 1

Choi Jin-hyuk and Park Ju-hyun in KBS 2TV "Zombie Detective"

photo1212339.jpg

Pictures from the "Zombie Detective" script reading were released on the 22nd.

According to KBS, present at the script reading were Choi Jin-hyuk (Kim Moo-yeong), Park Ju-hyun (Gong Seon-ji), Kwon Hwa-woon (Cha Do-hyeon),

Hwang Bo-ra (Gong Seon-yeong), Ahn Se-ha (Lee Tae-gyoon), Tae Hang-ho (Lee Seong-rok), Lee Joong-ok (Wang Wei), Park Dong-bin (Hwang Cheon-seop), Im Se-joo (Kim Bo-ra) and Bae Yoo-ram (Producer).

photo1212338.jpg

Producer Shim Jae-hyun-I said, "I thank the actors for their sincerity and courage. I hope the drama remains a precious memory to you". Writer Baek Eun-jin said, "I hope we finish the drama without being bitten by zombies".

Choi Jin-hyuk who plays the unique character of a zombie detective said, "I enjoyed reading the scenario. I wondered how hard it would be to make into a drama but I think all I have to do is do my best". Park Ju-hyun in the role of Gong Seon-ji said, "I am honored to be working with great actors".

"Zombie Detective", produced by Lemon Rain, is a human comedy about a zombie who becomes a second-year zombie detective and struggles to find his past.

Source : /www.edaily.co.kr/new...

• Like 1

Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Ju Hyun, And More Gather for 1st Script Reading for New Zombie Detective Drama

choi-jin-hyuk-park-ju-hyun-and-more-gath

KBS2 TV's new drama, with the working title "Zombie Detective," shares images of official cast member's first-ever script reading!  

This chilling yet hilarious series emphasizes black comedy, which will tell a story about a zombie at his second-year resurrection. As he tries to co-exist with human beings, this zombie chooses to become a detective to figure out what happened to him in the past.

The series will be produced by two departments, who also produced famous dramas such as "The Producers" back in 2015 and "Go Back Couple" from 2017. It will also be directed by Director Shim Jae Hyun, who was also the co-director of "The Producers." Joining him is scriptwriter Baek Eun Jin.

Recently, the cast and crew held their first script reading. Director Shim Jae Hyun started the session by saying his gratitude to everyone who came. He says that he will do his best to make the most precious memories so that they all can look back on it. He ends his introductory speech with a joke saying that by the end of filming, he hopes that they will successfully finish it without getting bitten by zombies. 

Choi Jin Hyuk, Park Ju Hyun And More Gather For First Script Reading of New Zombie Detective Drama

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk will portray the role of Kim Moo Young, who is attractive and has an appealing physique despite being a zombie.

Kim Moo Young has been a zombie for two years. Upon his resurrection, he can't remember who he was when he was still a human being. Thus, he trained himself to articulate and behave like a human being and became a detective to find out his past. 

Choi Jin Hyuk shared that he really enjoyed the drama's first script reading. He added that he thought the story was hard to make into a drama, but he realized that it is possible, especially when he plays his role right.

Actress Park Ju Hyun will be playing the role of a woman named Gong Seon Ji, a writer who focuses on investigative journalism. She is an optimistic woman who embodies tenacity and will not stand idle in the face of injustice. 

In one of her ongoing cases, one of the witnesses got attacked by a mysterious person, which made her leave the case in quite a shock. After a while, she runs into detective Kim Moo Young, and later on, works for him in his office. Park Ju Hyun mentioned that she is honored to work with an amazing cast in a good story. She will absolutely do her best to portray her role.

During the script reading, the chemistry between Choi Jin Hyuk and Park Ju Hyun is evident. They both exude charisma and unique traits for both their individual characters.

Actor Kwon Hwa Woon will portray the role of a violent crime detective while actress Hwang Bo Na and actor Ahn Se Ha plays the role of a couple named Gong Sun Young, who is also the sister of Gong Seon Ji, and Lee Tae Kyun, respectively.

Actor Tae Hang Ho will portray Lee Seong Rok, the owner of a detective agency. He is joined by a Korean-Chinese worker named Want Wei, portrayed by Actor Lee Jung Ok. Park Dong Bin will portray the leader of the detective team named Hwang Cgun Seop. Lim Se Joo will be portraying Gong Seon Ji's friend named Bo Ra, who runs an intestine restaurant. 

Bae Yoo Ram will also be in a special appearance in the drama playing a producer at a broadcasting station.

Catch the awesome cast and the upcoming drama "Zombie Detective" in the second half the year! 

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118484/20200722/choi-jin-hyuk-park-ju-hyun-more-gather-1st-script.htm

• Like 2

【2020.07.24★崔振赫 Instagram 更新】
【2020.07.24★Choi Jin Hyuk Instagram Update】
Reposted from @real_jinhyuk
오늘아님.목 탈까봐 깃을세우고. 썬크림 덕지덕지 -
不是今天。怕通過頸部豎起衣領。厚厚地塗上防曬霜
Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor and nature

XzUQi3S.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200727091416197

• Love 1

Choi Jin Hyuk And Park Ju Hyun Showcase Quirky Chemistry As An Unlikely Duo In Upcoming KBS Drama

05fde63ef4c84c2cbdf128494e5775f9.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Zombie Detective” (working title) has shared new stills of Choi Jin Hyuk and Park Ju Hyun!

“Zombie Detective” is a new “human comedy” about a zombie in his second year of resurrection who becomes a detective in order to seek out the truth about his past. Choi Jin Hyuk will be starring as Kim Moo Young, the titular zombie detective who finds himself struggling to adapt to his new life and coexisting with humans. Park Ju Hyun will be taking on the role of Gong Seon Ji, a writer of an investigative journalism program with unrivaled optimism, tenacity, and sense of justice.

The new stills show Gong Seon Ji smiling brightly and trying to make eye contact with Kim Moo Young, who looks away in annoyance. In their fashionable trench coats, they bear an uncanny resemblance to the famous detective partners Sherlock Holmes and Watson. Kim Moo Young and Gong Seon Ji make drama fans curious with their unique chemistry, and everyone’s eager to find out how they became close in the first place and what mysteries they will encounter in the future.

choi-jin-hyuk-park-ju-hyun1.jpg

“Zombie Detective” is currently scheduled to premiere later this year, following the conclusion of KBS 2TV’s romantic comedy “To All the Guys Who Loved Me.”

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

18 hours ago, willenette said:

@booha, thanks for sharing this.  They look lively. I'm curious & excited to see on how they will take the first step in their relationship. :blush:

I’m happy to read the theme is around zombie-Sherlock and Watson. S-W is my favorite team.  Hope there will be a real good quirky chemistry between them

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRTb4nJrJT/

IUa2O4w.jpg

3sfsbdH.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1
  • Love 1