Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Yesterday I posted the photo of CJH and his sunbae/boss JWS.  Some were curious about when the picture was taken.    Today I saw another picture of  KJJ in an army haircut which had a short cut on the side but a bit longer on top.    I thought it looked similar with CJH’s.   We know CJH and KJJ started the same day for MS, and they both are  private first class now.    Before  KJJ had a haircut which was cropped evenly and so was CJH.   I wonder if there is a different haircut between private and private first class??    Could it be possible that the latest  Hyuki photo might be from after he got promoted to the private first class?   I know we are assuming Hyuki is still in hospital but people with some knee surgery can walk around after a few weeks.  (Sorry  I’m just speculating.)   I know we didn’t get many pictures of Hyuki but still  he gave us some.   It is true that a couple of his pictures appeared in IG then mysteriously disappeared.   But he knew his fans would see them even after they disappeared.   It could be that those pictures were for his fans and not for the general public?   I found another interesting thing in Ballop FB.  I saw a news article about Ballop and its product and the article also mentioned in few lines about CJH as Ballop’s model.   Interestingly it was published 7/1 which was the same day when CJH was supposedly promoted to private first class.  So I thought if Hyuki hadn’t recovered yet, Ballop might not talk about him like that in the article.

Ballop FB:  https://www.facebook.com/ACTOSKOREA

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=001&aid=0007697533&sid1=001

TS support global, Ballop aqua-fit shoes, octopus-sucker-shoes launched(7/1)

'The official said “Ballop has chosen CJH as the advertising model because CJH’s healthy image and exemplary lifestyle matched well with the Ballop skin shoes.”'

2DRwoXy.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 3

Hi! there, ^^

wahahaha    I wondered who could be this member with unfamiliar name.  I thought someone had too much wine and walked into a wrong thread.  hehe   Nice to hear / nice to stop by. :w00t: :w00t:    Btw I’m eagerly waiting SWWtN too and hopefully it will be a good one.  

fanmande

jOPuZ5f.jpg

DF07fnZ.jpg

skvy6Gx.jpg

p3qTF5D.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

hi there.. @booha thanks for posting his latest pic.. miss him so much but im glad he gained weight...according to the posts at instagram its 543 days more.. hi @an_ann.. glad you are back.. i think i read your old posts in the early pages..

• Like 2

@an_ann   Thank you dear   I always enjoy seeing your work.  But I know making MV is a lot of work and more importantly it needs creative spark.  It might come to you or it might decide to go to the different muse.  haha :sweatingbullets:    However you can see that from now on  Hyuki needs something to float his name and his image  around during his absence.  I know Hyuki fans will be delighted. :w00t:     Btw I know there are some members who tracked back  and checked out early postings.  Unfortunately when soompi migrated to the new home a lot of quoted postings lost response comments.  However this new soompi made all those early images  look fantastic.     

@ell4u   Hi chingu    Yes   If that picture is a recent one,  I agree he looks like he gained weight and he looks good.  Since no one said that was an old photo, let’s believe it’s a recent one.  lalaaa   About the number 543, it looks a bit scary.  At this point I think I will go by the number of months which passed (over 3 mo, soon 4  then 5, 6, 7, 8…    hehe):tears:

Edited by booha
  • Like 3

This article is from MBC. CJH is one of five actors in the article.   I’m glad MBC  still remembers Hyuki.  (I only translated Hyuki part.)

( The video clip in the site didn’t work well so I found CJH’s song in – @PolarisCat DM)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27rgz6_그날이후로-다니엘-그날이후-성시경-ftly-daniel-20140903-ep19-sincethatday-cjh_people

o2qgMcy.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/140621

[History of Love Song]  Drama’s  sweet voice, "Look for the best serenade!"

“On boring weekends, ‘Love Song’ is the best! Find the best drama serenade!”

About the  drama  love song, how much did you listen?  From a romantic love song in the middle of a phone call, to a surprise stage love song from the person who climbed onto the stage in front of a big crowd! Even if it isn’t sung well, one is happy. If it is sung well, then the songs are better!   Let’s revisit MBC drama’s main characters which made the audience’s heart excited. 

(CJH)  Was there ever such an ardent love song?  Aired on MBC in 2014 (FTLY) Daniel(CJH) wished happiness for MY(JNR) whom he loved only  and sang a song about ‘Don’t forget me’ which caused tearful sadness in the living room audience.  In the drama Daniel tried to persuade MY who couldn’t be able to erase her feeling for Geun(JH) but in the end he stepped back and acted with consideration by wishing her happiness which moved women’s hearts and brought ‘rising of a serving -man’

He showed the heart fluttering romance with the heroine through GFB and PP and FTLY!  In addition he could be able to sing a soft love song. Somehow could it be that the charm of this man is like an onion which reveals layer after layer.  

The love song by this man, what kind of charm does it show?

‘sorrowfully loving’: How beautiful his back side can be when he knows it’s time to walk away. Daniel’s  charm reminds us of Lee Hyeong Gi’s poem, ‘Falling Blossoms’  

이형기 (Lee Hyeong Gi) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Hyeonggi 

‘낙화’(‘Falling Blossoms’) (( ** I’m posting the poem in Korean and the watercolor image.))

http://www.poemlane.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=notice3&page=1&sn1=&divpage=1&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=167

STVA7hP.jpg

낙화

이형기  

가야 할 때가 언제인가를
                            분명히 알고 가는 이의
                            뒷모습은 얼마나 아름다운가.

봄 한철
                            격정을 인내한
                            나의 사랑은 지고 있다.

분분한 낙화……
                            결별이 이룩하는 축복에 싸여
                            지금은 가야 할 때,

무성한 녹음과 그리고
                            머지않아 열매 맺는
                            가을을 향하여

나의 청춘은 꽃답게 죽는다.
                            헤어지자
                            섬세한 손길을 흔들며
                            하롱하롱 꽃잎이 지는 어느 날

나의 사랑, 나의 결별,
                            샘터에 물 고이듯 성숙하는
                            내 영혼의 슬픈 눈.

Edited by booha
  • Like 3

Jung Woo Sung’s fan said that she found it while she was searching through JWS’s pictures.  She posted on CJH dc because she thought the one on the right side could be Hyukssi. But she posted it with ‘recent(?)’    Then another fan posted in her IG saying she got it from someone who posted in the café(The Real ??) and she thought perhaps it was from Hyuki’s last break/vacation.   However a dc fan commented that for the army hair cut, his hair should be shorter  than the one in the picture. At this point I can’t find who took this photo.  Someone mentioned about the serious mood in the photo but it might be just accident. Perhaps they were having normal meals together. 

On his tee shirt: something like ‘Have .. great.. ..me’

cr to DC

Hi booha, wahhh.............are these the recent photos? Thanks for sharing them, dear. So nice to see him looking good. BE FITTER & BETTER, CJH! :P

• Like 2

Today marks 100 days in the army for Hyukssi.  Hopefully he has his first break.  :)

cr to DC

Hi booha, wahhh...........time flies so fast, huh? It seems that he just entered the camp some days ago - hahaha. Can't wait surely to see him soon for his 1-week break. :P

• Like 1

Hi booha!   :wub::wub::D:w00t::wub::wub::lol:   LOL!!   I was also trying to suss that out...  :)

I think it reads :  " Have a GREAT SUMMER! " ....hAHAHA!

Omg You are so__so right    Can I think that he was saying to his fans?: “Have a great summer”  hehe :P    I really want to give you a big hug chingu. 

Today marks 100 days in the army for Hyukssi.  Hopefully he has his first break.  :)

cr to DC

Hi booha, wahhh...........time flies so fast, huh? It seems that he just entered the camp some days ago - hahaha. Can't wait surely to see him soon for his 1-week break. :P

Yes    Thankfully Hyuki made his 100days.:sweatingbullets:  Thankfully we made it to Hyuki’s 100 days.:sweatingbullets:    Hoping for a surprising photo of him somewhere. 

:w00t:

CqFAgRc.gif

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

Hyuki sang ‘Fool’s Love’ with Royal Pirates band during 2014MBC Drama Awards.  At the time I heard it briefly. I didn’t pay much attention to the name of the song or what it was about.   Recently I saw again the video clip on the Real fan YT.  So I checked out in YT and  from reading comments I got interested in the song. The song was originally  from Japan and the indie rock  group ‘The Nuts’ played it ((perhaps remade it??))  Ji Hyun Woo was the lead guitarist in the band. ((‘Queen In Hyun’s Man’))  ((**I’m posting the links: The Nuts 'Fool’s Love' with eng sub. (Unfortunately in this video, a chorus girl sang pretty badly)  and the translations of their songs (joonni) and 'Love Fool', Korean lyrics& video))

The song is about   ‘호구송’: one sided love song  ((호구: pushover/soft touch ))   At first I thought the title and the lyric sounded unusual/peculiar but people said how much the lyric reminded them of their actual  love relationships.    So I got curious about why some people felt like that and why Hyuki picked up that song.   I assumed Hyuki selected  songs for the personal liking/ attraction but this song is about one-side-love/fool’s love. It was hard for me to think of him acting like that in real life.  However when I thought about the nature of the love relationship,  sometimes this kind of relationship could be like a ping pong game: One side can have the upper hand in certain situations.  So I wondered whether he felt like being in ‘Fool’s Love’ sometimes. But then he said when he fell in love, he fell very hard which could make him more vulnerable on his love relationship??   Could this happen in his last relationship with Son Eun Seo?!  

((**OR song is for his fans??  hehe  very delusional:blink::blink::D ))

[theReal] 141230 2014MBC연기대상 최진혁 사랑의바보

최진혁 공식팬카페 'theReal' Official Youtube

translation for lyrics (cr to joonni)

그렇게 말 하지 마   Don’t speak that way.
제발 그녈 욕하지 말아줘  Please don’t blame her.
그 누구보다도 내겐 좋은 여자니까  To me, she is better than anyone else.
내가 하고 싶어 잘해준걸/ 고맙다 말 못 들어도  I was good to her because I wanted to be. / Even if I never hear “Thank you” from her,
잠시나마 웃어주면 난 행복해~   if she just smiles for a moment, I’m okay.

원하는 좋은 사람 나타날 때 까지  Until someone she wants appears,
난 잠시 그녈 지켜줄 뿐야   I’m only protecting her for a while.
아무것도 바라는 것 없기에 /그걸 로도 감사해 워~  Because I don’t desire anything else, / I’m happy just with this.
언제든 필요할 땐 편히 날 쓰도록  So she can use me whenever she needs to,
늘 닿는 곳에 있어 줄 거야  I will always be somewhere she can reach.
어느 날 말없이 떠나간대도 /그 뒷모습까지도 사랑 할래  Even if she leaves one day without a word,/ I will even love her disappearing back.

((He skipped in middle))

언젠가 그녀가 날 떠날 걸 잘 알아  I know that one day she will leave me.
시작이 있음 끝도 있는 법    If there is a beginning, there must be an end.
그 시간이 알고 싶어서라도 끝까지 가보려 해 워~   Just to know when that is, I will go to the end.
그렇게 불쌍한 듯 날 바라보지 마    Don’t look at me so pitifully.
그래도 나는 행복하니까   Still, I’m happy.
언젠가 그녀를 보내 주는 날 /그때 술이나 한잔 사주면 돼  On the day I have to send her away,  just buy me a drink.
언젠가 그녀를 보내 주는 날 그때 술이나 한잔 사주면 돼

[Final Update]Lyrics: Seven Songs from The Nuts

by joonni on June 27, 2012

더 넛츠 - 사랑의 바보 듣기 가사 :: 후르츠칵테일 (The Nuts - Love Fool)(Korean lyrics)

http://smartsmile.tistory.com/151

The Nuts(더 넛츠) - 사랑의 바보.wmv

[ENG] The Nuts (더 넛츠) - Love Fool (사랑의 바보) LIVE

cr to uploader

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

Hi all my dear chingus, I miss all of you so much!! So sorry for leaving here for such a long period. Hope everyone is doing well! Just have a quick look at the last page of this forum, so happy I can see some familiar faces are still here keep posting. @booha I miss you so soooooo muchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :wub:Thank you very much for your efforts in keeping us all update news of Hyukie.  Well, though I haven't come for a long time, my heart is still with Hyukie and am doing fan services. I am now helping to manage two Facebook fan pages. I think some of you may already know about these two pages. I'm here to invite all hyukie's fans to come and visit if you have time.

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

In the meantime, I wanna share with you my latest video. It was an old clip indeed but I've added the subtitles for it. We all missing Hyukie's voice.

*P.S. I'll try to come here more often coz I really miss you gals!! 
  • Like 6

IJM3vh1.jpg

Ir3MjZJ.jpg

cIo7v7y.jpg

vgACYfA.jpg

Hidden Content

cr to DC

he and song ji hyo look smokingly hot, i loved their chemistry in emergency couple and would love to see them reunited in a new drama in the future, emergency couple season 2 would also be quite nice :w00t:

EC making

UPewlbS.gif

HC8RSY0.gif

K1e138R.gif

gnFMMwd.gif

cr to DC

They look perfect together, like a true husband and wife lol, someone let them reunite soon, my favourite couple, damn they should have won best couple award for emergency couple.

• Like 5