Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Just Share guys :)) did you see the strange something on our father? hohohoho :)) try to notice!tumblr_mo9xkffMeE1r5z2nso1_500.jpg
ohooyyyy, our father wears the slippers guys =)) I guess he wears the shoes or something for match his casual wear but apparently :)hmmm actually what's fashion/style thema then? so funny, isn't he?! kekekekek =))

Guest Mishiellie

@screambyscared thanx for the bts photos its so cute!!!  and omg the high cut photoshoot.. DIEEEESSSSS

@anannanann lovall your papa gu cuts!!!

@Mishiellie as a video editor (I can say that I guess ^^), when I watch him frame by frame. I sure with myself that he really good actor not only portray but also camera angle. Sometimes I capture every frame (the bts reunion is the example) I choose one of them. However they all are nice.
He always looks good. ^^

I think I'm gonna keep tab on this thread from now on <3

Hi guys, I'm a new fan of CJH. I think he's a really good actor and I'm glad that he has gained public interest thanks to GFB. I'm torn about "Heirs", while I'm glad he got the role, I'm wary of second lead guys with unrequited love.

After I fell for his WR, I went and watched almost everything he starred in. I noticed that most of his projects are family-centric stories. The romance is still there but isn't quite the focal point of the plot, which is how I like it.

I might start watching "Pasta" for him

Here are some gifs I made for WR and SH. Can't wait to see how the writers resolve their arc.

tumblr_moacsvcrku1srxqt4o1_500.gif
tumblr_moacsvcrku1srxqt4o2_500.gif
tumblr_moacsvcrku1srxqt4o3_500.gif
tumblr_moacsvcrku1srxqt4o4_500.gif

Guest Mishiellie

@missabeat

@csluvgcy

HI GUYSSSS!! Welcome to Choi Jin Hyuk thread!! glad to see new faces

thx for the Gifs!!

hope to see you guys more often >:D< :x

Guest Mishiellie

@csluvgcy yesssss he makes one sexy gumiho!!

when did u start to like him?? for me its i need romance

Guest csluvgcy

@Mishiellie I only recently liked him from Gu Family Book. He was cute in the first 2 eps, but when he came back in ep 13-14, he came back sexy and I just couldn't hold back  :\">  =))
@screambyscared Thanks  :\">

@screambyscared I think when he's in the same scene with the others, his height is the problem.  If he stands normally he would be out  of frame.  It's shooting technique. Sometimes  they put some boxes for his partner add more height. 

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann wow! a video editor!! no wonder all your cuts are sooooo well done!!!! the video flows flawlessly!
thank you soo much for contributing your talent here  :x