Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said:

Choi Jin Hyuk to play Lee Min Ho's half-brother on upcoming drama 'Heirs'

Rising star and handsome actor Choi Jin Hyuk, whom many of you should recognize from the current 'Book of the House of Gu' drama, has been cast for the show many are eagerly anticipating, 'Heirs'!

This drama will not only star big names like Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye as the leads, but it's also the work of hitmaking writer Kim Eun Sook and PD Kang Shin Hyo

This drama, which is described to be 'Gossip Girl'-meets-'Boys Over Flowers', will revolve around the story of students from wealthy families.

Choi Jin Hyk will play the role of Kim Won, who is a hot shot CEO of one of the top companies in Korea and also the half-brother of Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho). Kim Won seemingly has it all as he possesses the skills, the looks, and is just overall a perfect guy. 

So far 'Heirs' has confirmed the three stars mentioned, as well as Kim Sung Ryung, and is in the process of finalizing the casting of actor Kim Woo Bin.

Source : allkpop

---

Finally he accepts the offer.

Guest kdrama fan

I'm going to suffer from eye-gasm from I see both Choi Jink Hyuk and Lee Min Ho on the same screen!  My eye will become cross from not knowing which face to look at!

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk to Join ′The Heirs′ as Lee Min Ho′s Brother
Choi Jin Hyuk will be joining Lee Min Ho in a drama that′s slated to have one of the best-looking casts in recent history. 

The actor recently confirmed his appearance in the upcoming SBS drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs.
12388055.jpg

He will be aiming to continue the success he garnered with his short appearance on MBC′s Gu Family Book.

The Heirs is a piece by screenwriter Kim Eun Sook of Lovers in ParisSecret Garden and A Gentleman′s Dignity, with producer Kang Shin Hyo of Tazza and Midas. It is to be a trendy drama about high-class high school students.

The drama has already confirmed Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryeong and more stars for its cast, and with the addition of Choi Kang Hyuk, it now boasts an even better lineup.

Choi Jin Hyuk will appear as Lee Min Ho′s perfect half brother Kim Won, the president of Korea′s biggest enterprise, Empire Group.

He is expected to shine among the teenage roles of the drama as a more mature beauty.

The actor took up the offer to appear in the drama after receiving a love call from writer Kim Eun Sook herself.

He commented, "I′ve watched writer Kim Eun Sook′s pieces with interest, and I′ve always wanted to appear in one of her works. I′m honored I′ll be joining her with this piece. As she′s shown me her trust, I′ll work hard to put on some good acting."

The Heirs will start airing in the latter half of the year.

Photo credit: Red Brick House

www.enewsworld.com

--
Same news, different detail. ^^

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both;""Gu Family Book" Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Seung Gi "Most Heartbreaking Story of Father and Son"gu-family-book-choi-jin-hyuk-and-lee-seu

(Photo : MBC) "Gu Family Book" Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Seung Gi "Most Heartbreaking Story of Father and Son"

"Gu Family Book" Choi Jin Hyuk "Forget about becoming human" vs. Choi Kang Chi "It is my dream to become human."

May 28, an episode of the MBC drama "Gu Family Book" featured the opposing attitudes of Goo Wol Ryung (Choi Jin Hyuk) and Choi Kang Chi (Lee Seung Gi).

Even though Goo Wol Ryung is aware that Choi Kang Chi is his biological son, he purposefully tries to get rid of his existence forever. At first, it appeared as though Goo Wol Ryung just returned with an evil spirit and couldn't think logically but it turns out, there is a reason for his motive. After being betrayed by the love of his life Yoon Seo Hwa (Lee Yeon Hee), Goo Wol Ryung was scarred to the point of no return. Even though he used to desire a life as a human, he now had no choice but to live as an evil spirit.

Goo Wol Ryung is trying to prevent Choi Kang Chi from walking down the same path as he did. Goo Wol Ryung tells Choi Kang Chi, "I will spare your life if you stop looking for the Gu Family Book and forget about becoming human." However, Choi Kang Chi replies, "Stop talking nonsense" and warns him not to appear in his path again.

Goo Wol Ryung threatens Choi Kang Chi and says, "Trust me. The only thing that will result from trusting humans will be betrayal. They will never accept you or believe you. They will shun you and scar you for the mere reason that you are different. Leave the human world right this moment." Choi Kang Chi screams, "It is my dream to live like a human being."

Goo Wol Ryung kills Gong Dal (Lee Do Kyun), who tries to save Choi Kang Chi and says, "Give up on becoming human. If you don't, I will get rid of you and everything that has anything to do with you." Choi Kang Chi is blamed for the murder of Gong Dal and becomes deeply hurt by the people's accusations. However, Choi Kang Chi remembers what Dam Yeo Wool (Bae Suzy) had said to him and decides to remain strong to clear up the misunderstanding; which eventually happens.

The method of Goo Wol Ryung's approach is not correct but his perspective is understandable. There is nothing more painful than getting betrayed by someone you love. First, Choi Kang Chi and Dam Yeo Wool will have to prove to Goo Wol Ryung that their love is strong enough to overcome any obstacles that come in their way. Also, Yoon Se Ah will be the only person who can heal Goo Wol Ryung's scars.

It has been revealed that Yoon Seo Hwa is alive, living as a different person. She is currently planning a sweet revenge against Jo Kwan Woong (Lee Sung Jae). Will she ever be forgiven by Goo Wol Ryung in the process? 

www.kdramastars.com

BTW when "The Heirs" is on, I would move myself to the drama thread and sit tight though. Because SBS streaming over here is bad as hell. I nearly kill myself when I watch "That winter the wind blows". So.. may upload some capture from the drama later.
PS. don't talk about KBS... knock my head to the desk...... No way I can watch it live.

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann hahaha ok~~ don't you wish its October right now?!??! omg y sooo longggg.... I never really stream online.. but i'll be visiting the drama thread more too when it airs!! arghhh I cant waitt...do you think CJH will be playing someone "evil"?? since its inheritance related?? and then he is the half brother..
though I do remember him saying he always  wants to play a bad to the core character~~ 

Guest Mishiellie

kdrama fan said: I'm going to suffer from eye-gasm from I see both Choi Jink Hyuk and Lee Min Ho on the same screen!  My eye will become cross from not knowing which face to look at!

Guest Mishiellie

OOO!!!!!!!!!!!
BY THE WAY.. CHOI JIN HYUK FINALLY GOT HIS OWN DC!!! SOOO HAPPY!!!
WILL BE LINKING HIS DC ADDY ON THE MAIN PAGE!!!

Guest Mishiellie

WOOHOO!!!! ALMOST REACHING 20PAGES!!! this thread only had 3pages when I took over
@anannanann THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTION!!!! so glad I have you in here to spazz with heehee

Mishiellie

said:

ya~~~ u can access it too.. you can even register and post!! 

I am thinking of registering and posting on there saying we are from Choi Jin Hyuk soompi

I linked the page on 1st page.. but i'll gave u as well 

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jinhyuk

Guest Mishiellie

anannanann said:

Mishiellie

said:

ya~~~ u can access it too.. you can even register and post!! 

I am thinking of registering and posting on there saying we are from Choi Jin Hyuk soompi

I linked the page on 1st page.. but i'll gave u as well 

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jinhyuk

@Mishiellie I mostly use Chrome and Firefox (default is firefox with lot of tools). 
I think it shows that because some scripts might be risk. However I don't want to switch from 2-3 browsers in the same time. It's memory consume. I think it's Ok for the others to play around websites and chatting.

I wonder what "The heirs" theme is?
Kind of "War of Money" or "THE GREED OF MAN (HK)"
Or just another melodrama.
I wish for a war. ^^  It's more exciting though.
Rich, handsome, the heirs of the business empire.... <<< these don't tell anything.

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann 
ooo i read that CJH is playing CEO.. like perfect with looks.. brain and everythinggg
its highschool like of the top 1% rich people i think 
meh i have to read that more closely.. but my brain went into a shut down just by reading CJH being a 31yr old hot.. smart.. sexy CEO