Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest luvjinhyuk

Loving SECRET too, totally awesome & intense story with amazing acting from all the leads!  :-bd

Just managed to catch the latest ep of REPLY 1994, brings back so many fond memories of my college days since I'm a Gen X too! Totally loving it!  :\">

@yeekrfan2 I know Secret is really great I love all the main leads. Every single one them are playing thier part very well. I hope DH pays for what he did that slimy evil man..I still love you hyukhyuk lol

Guest Mishiellie

@yeekrfan2 @luvjinhyukooo I want to watch secret too.. but i'll wait for it to finish so I can marathon it and cry my eyes out like what I did with my Jdorama "woman"
and omg reply1994... i love love love it...  I can't relate too much since i was 6 in 1994 I relate more with 1997... but I think 1994 gave me more feels than reply1997.. and omg my trash oppa!!!
*we completely went off topic here but o well~~~~~*

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SCRN CAPS
I'm downloading ep8 RAW now for scrn caps later tonight I guess.. Can't promise since I got a lot to do today

상속자들 가슴 시린 30대 반항아 최진혁, 이러니 반하잖아~  (Heirs:  Rebellious Kim Won at 30)

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131031n03565
     상속자들 가슴 시린 30대 반항아 최진혁, 이러니 반하잖아~

'상속자들' 임주은, 순도 100% 청순美 발산 '반짝반짝'  (Heirs: Hyun Joo -- Im Joo Eun)

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20131031n04897
      기사 이미지

‘상속자들’ 최진혁, ‘카리스마+질투남’ 양면매력 선보여  (Heirs: ceo + man )

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=022&aid=0002592616
     20131031004851_0_59_20131031231303.jpg
     cr to DC

hyukhyuk girls  Posting only the CJH part
[Drama News] “Why so Serious?” in The Heirs   (30Oct2013)
  source (read more):http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/drama-news-why-so-serious-in-the-heirs/#more-907

Posted in Drama News
by La Petite
"Very different to the previous BTS post I just did, this set of images are full of angst and all nothing but seriousness. I believe the news content is about these 6 men from The Heirs exuding Off-the-Meter sex appeals. Okay, I made up the sex appeal but it is about their charismatic attractiveness in the drama. Stay tuned for more of these men in The Heirs tonight, on SBS."

"Choi Jin Hyuk – the hot yet icy cold hyung to Lee Min Ho. I am still waiting to see more of him in The Heirs to be honest. Each time he comes up on screen, I anticipate to be “wow”… and then he leaves. I would love to see him interact more with Lee Min Ho because apart from looking good together on my screen, I really would love some brotherly scenes NOW."
p9uy.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

OMG the writernim for Heirs needs to step up her game.. its been 8 eps already and i see ZERO character development in many characters. And I can kind of understand y ppl are starting to get annoyed by our hyuhyuk's role.. because all we see is his anger towards tanny. and it kinda makes him look immature.

HOWEVER it did reveal Wonnie's hurt through his convo with the kim daddy. That part is actually on my gif making to do list when I get a chance to

but srsly this drama is sooo slowww 8eps and I see nothing yet. and CAN WE NOT WITH THAT CHEEESY SONG.. love is the moment or whatever it is.. and the excessive use of slow  motion (insert the scene at beginning of epi8 ... hug scene in front of coffee shop) I literally laughed out loud... cheesy music paired with the slow motion and angles overlay... OMFG I CAN'T WITH IT ANYMORE.

the writer really needs to start to pick up the speed. .. the only thing she is speeding up is kim tan's raging teenage hornmones. esp that lip biting scene where he saw eun sang's neck and pulled her hair tie to cover her neck (o lets not forget the slow motion again when she turned around like some hair shampoo commercial).. he looked srsly turned on i was like O_O  and then the part where he says he wants to hug her so bad

ok done my ranting....... i could continue on and on.