Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Somewhere in Seoul, the night filming.
A DC fan said the car on the blog's picture had the same license as Kim Won's car.

Translation for tweet: Secret filming of Heirs through out the night in quiet residential area/ Really scary roaring engine sound/ But it is really cold/ Shoes #___________ #
(Edit: I think this tweet was from one of staffs.The last line on the tweet is about lost shoes which someone stole them. The car was for Kim Won.)

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

http://m.blog.naver.com/hamseo/10177740399

Someone said this is not Kim Won's room. Then I'm wondering...
Edit:I'm no longer wondering because this isn't Hyun Joo's room.

This is Kim won's room.

cr to CJH DC

booha said:

This is Kim won's room.

cr to CJH DC

Guest luvjinhyuk

@yeekrfan2 I feel in love with hyuk hyuk in gu family book. Its his voice that got me hooked and of course his handsome manly face lol

Guest pandora460

hi everyone! im happy to be back at the thread, not that anyone noted that i was gone... :))
currently updated with Heirs and I am very happy that CJH is holding out his own amongst the many members of the cast and holding out his fort as a veritable chaebol. Because of his great acting, the subdued bromance between KW and KT has become very interesting to watch and look forward to. Both CJH and LMH are coming up with credible performances as half-brothers that in some scenes in episode 4, i swear they have similarities in both face and physique.

Guest luvjinhyuk

Mishiellie said: tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo8_400.gif
tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo6_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo1_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo7_400.gif

ok. i admit.. i had bad thoughts for the following 2 gifs =Ptumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo3_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo4_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo2_400.gif

tumblr_mq7o64Knc51rvgn4zo5_400.gif

and.. larger... no logo... just because  =P i just find this very...very.. sexy.... 
tumblr_mq7of6SdyN1rvgn4zo1_400.gif
  Im so happy knowing he uses the same phone I do..hehe I love my s4

Yeekrfan2 said: booha said:

This is Kim won's room.                                                                                                           

Guest luvjinhyuk

@booha I agree the two brothers are very good looking but I just hope they give hyukhyuk more screen time. I feel the other eps he hardly got any screentime and the most is like a min. I crossed my fingers for more of him. ;)