Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

booha said: @alex1999   Hello So CJH picked Thailand for his first overseas vacation. Even though it turned out to be a very short one, this overseas vacation means he made progress financially and professionally so I feel happy for him.  Yeah I can easily imagine him lying around at the TH resort and thinking what happened and how surreal everything seemed to him the last 2 years since GFB. 
Last year just before the ending of FTLY, he switched to the regular army. I wish he could be stationed in the MP where he would keep acting and we might have a chance to see him in plays. Besides the MP uniform has a fancy look.    I still hope for TH FM but if it doesn’t happen now, I’m sure you will see him after 2 years. Thank you for the pictures and videos.
PS CJH mentioned he wanted to make a short film with his younger friends before his army enlistment. I wonder if this group(4? people who are in the video with CJH) is the one(?)
I agree you about his back.
    "Even his back is so handsome "

alex1999 said: Another clip at Chiang Mai Airport. Thanks the uploader to make it like an MV with his beautiful singing. Credit: the uploader, Choi Jin Hyuk Thailand Fan Page. Thanks for sharing. http://youtu.be/SPjOH8GPsR8

I picked up a few birthday videos for him and for us(??)     I just read that @Joon J.Lee ( In the CJH DC site, her username is “youbearing” ) went to Red Brick House for the CJH DC members to deliver CJH’s birthday present and it means she told them about MDTF.  I hope RBH has some power or brain to figure out about MDTF.

jDaCpVN.jpg

MObsZe8.jpg    @chaybags55   hehe

http://youtu.be/dePMU8R131s

cr to uploder

http://youtu.be/8iV8iSAL0aE

cr to uploder

cr to uploder

@ell4u Thank you I have been waiting for another delightful surprise of yours everyday!!  My dear god!!   It’s so good   Thousand kisses and hugs from me, if you don’t mind   hehe    I’m sure if he sees yours he wants to do the same!!

@alex1999  It’s interesting to hear that CJH looked younger in reality.  However your explanation makes sense since he played the older characters on the screen most of time.

@Vforvintagevera    Sorry His photo shoot was done already and the ARENA March edition will be out Feb20. According to @JoonJ.Lee CJH will be gone to the army in March.  Since he finished his major project, it would be better for him to finish the military duty as soon as possible without further delaying.

Yeah I know MDTF is very long to watch alone but we can watch it weekly with the soompi.   I saw in some drama threads, people rewatched a drama weekly. MDTF is a feel good drama with a conventional plot line and it should be fun to talk about.  It has two story lines.   One is about the children and the second, about the parent.  When it was first aired, it got very good ratings so it’s obvious that it got extended especially on the parent’s part which I feel is too tedious and heavy

Then of course we should try to watch EC again together too.

Edited by booha

Yeah!!! Happy birthday to our Hyuk! I really hope he had a good one, spent with his family and close friends. 
P.S. I found this lovely birthday video for Jin Hyuk - from his fans from Turkey. It is so lovely and sweet. Please watch it to the end. I do hope that it reaches Hyuk's eyes so all the effort gone into making the video doesn't go to waste. Maybe @Joon J. Lee can help.

And some cute birthday posters from fans in J too. :)
Credit: whiteroseBirthday_zpsm9ewc3lo.jpg
Birthday2_zpsmnrgften.jpg

@booha - there were some really cute birthday greetings for Hyuk in DC. Was wondering if you could help post them here. I happened to drop by DC yesterday and some of the greetings were really too adorbs, but I'm not too familiar with navigating DC so was a bit lost. Thanks so much!!!

Guest chaybags55

Wow thank you so so much dearest @booha for choosing my avatar as one of the  birthday videos to greet our guy!  How sweet of you!!  I felt like I am Dora the explorer singing him a Happy Birthday haha
:x ^:)^
heres hoping that CJH spent a meaningful  and quality  time with his family on his birthday  as he is leaving soon..

CJH birthday fanart: “For a man, it starts with 30”   ((** But in the US, CJH is still 29.))

YjnJLLp.jpg

cr to DC

@celes80  You were so right.   That birthday video from Turkey fans is quite moving. I also found that the video is from CJH facebook Turkey.  Do you know there is a member who posted regularly here is from Turkey but she can’t speak English.   Her soompi name is @hulya.23_d801.   I’m sure you will remember her name now.   I didn’t realize there are many CJH fans in Turkey.  Its facebook has a RBH facebook link and I’m sure CJH is aware of this site and has visited the place.     PS I was going to post one birthday picture from DC but I should check and post some more.  In the US it’s still 2/9/2015 so it’s still his birthday!!

https://www.facebook.com/CJHTurkey

MCu4krf.jpg

@chaybags55  haha I’m very happy to hear you liked it.  Dora in that video is sweet and funny. I smiled the whole time listening to it because of you.  Let me know when your birthday comes so that I can play it again.

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

really @booha dearest wow thanks in advance. i will pm you the exact date of my bday hehe
March is a bittersweet month for me. its my birth month and the month CJH enters military and leave us for two years ..

Fanart

Happy already 30 Choi actor   2.9. Happy Birthday   Today is more special !!!

mGADD7W.jpg

Fanart (Choi Jin Hyuk  2015. 02.09. Happy Birthday 30!!!)

Subtitle: On the pretext of congratulating the birthday, one talks bubbly/wishfully (?)

2013 April, began with GuWR in GFB,     In the following fall, continued with Kim Won in Heirs,      2014 January, started a new year with OhCM in Emergency Couple,      In the same year July, brought out a cool summer with the Player in Divine Move.

While watching Daniel, FTLY which started in a close time period, saw the season changed

And 2014 October, made my head clear and warm by Gu DC in Pride & Prejudice

Expecting the next act from the actor CJH, I wish him happy 30th birthday

cr to DC

8OwYzWu.jpg

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

Thanks much @PolarisCat dear for posting the vids above. He is such a cutee and playful here .. The bromance with Dong Hae is so adorbs.. :))