Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

(translation)

‘Global chasing women’s hearts’ CJH arrives in HK

The actor CJH found HK. The enthusiastic welcoming crowd showed his popularity.  1/14 CJH arrived at the international airport, Chek Lap Kop, Hong Kong. He will have a fan meeting with HK fans in HK International Trade & Exhibition Center(KITEC).

At the airport many female fans and local reporters welcomed CJH’s HK visit. Wearing an airport fashion, Maenteu Man T-shirt and jeans with orange light clutch, CJH waved towards the fans and reporters, and gave his gratitude greeting for the welcome wave.

Through the dramas, ‘Heirs’, ‘Emergency Couple’, and MBC ‘Pride and Prejudice’ which ended 1/13, CJH captured women’s hearts not only from Korea but China as well and this was confirmed by the enthusiastic welcome in the airport for CJH.

For the HK fans, CJH is expected to present his charms through songs and events as an actor and not as the drama character. After HK, CJH will continuously have a fan meeting for the Asian fans in Japan late January and Taiwan in February.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150114165806542

@meomongco   I don’t know why his stylist picked a red handbag because I never imagined a man would carry a red colored handbag.  Besides he seemed awkward in some photos with that bag.   Didn’t Son Chang Min have a similar handbag ( so called a gambler’s daily clutch) in PP to portray Jeong Chang Gi? haha   I think he looked much sharper and more smashing in the airport fashion for the Singapore FM.

The photos of CJH in the HK airport   ( @PolarisCat)

SpjylKD.jpg

137bPsf.jpg

e9AOWAc.jpg

Edited by booha

Girls, I managed to go up on stage and hug him!!!!! I am still overwhelmed!

Thanks @PolarisCat‌ !

@chelseab... I am so jealous I want to cry... :( but I am so happy for you!!! He is so incredibly handsome in real life right? I almost fainted from Hyuk's aura the last time. I will PM you to find out more... Post photos pls!!!

hyukhyuk girls  I was planning to post pictures in sequence but when I saw this one, I knew this had to be the first one. Did he get a shock from seeing it?

@celes80  sorry chingu!  Someday you will get your wish. Be patient!! If it happens, you will make sure that you have with yourself a piece of paper saying how long you waited for that moment (in Korean preferably). It seems like yesterday when you posted Singapore FM and then I thought you were the lucky one.

AMX8DJ6.jpg

DNDEuDZ.jpg

cr to baidu & DC

Edited by booha

woooow!!! im so happy for you! we are waiting for the details.. hehe.. i hope the moment was captured both in stills and video.. hehe...

If nothing else I feel it's safe to say that that it was captured in her heart ;)

Congrats girl!!! That's way awesome!!

It looks like the fan meet went really well ^_^ his outfit is so cute!!

...what's up with the giant screen of him shirtless? Not like I'm complaining!

Guest meomongco

@Chelseab, @PolarisCat, @AliciaA...Too happy and fantasy for you. I'm really pleased and touched to it. You met and had a big hug to him. I am sure that it would make you feeling like you were drunk. A perfect night, right!!! So, Did you have a sweet dream last night? Or, you couldn't sleep whole night!!!
@booha, Thanks alot!!! I just saw his photos. He was too great. I am too happy to like crying when I saw his shine, perfect. Love you and love him so much. Thanks for all. I feel extremely satisfied, i can know that you're happy, and he's happy now. Although I didn't go to HK, but that was enough for me at the moment. Love you all!!!WyKNAoH.jpg2VJ5gZG.jpg

P/s: @booha, Thanks alot for your translation. And i also couldn't imagine that he can carry the red handbag. I think he's so confident with it :)) :)). Too strange
Love his smile so much!!! Have a lovely time guys!!!

These pictures are from someone who attended HK FM. Posted with some details: The mood of FM was very good/ CJH slept only 2 hours after PP ending party and flew 4 hours and had rehearsal for FM but he kept on his smiling face (even though he could have been very tired) and he talked well./ There seemed no empty seat of 1600. ( proud and cool CJH )

@Violetlove2  haha  That’s the picture(s) from INR.  CJH once said how surprised (or shocked ?) he was to learn about those pictures floating around so many places on the internet.

ecvtla4.jpg

6DYawuQ.jpg

cr to DC

M4LN4Vl.jpg

qtSbMln.jpg

iam5Sv9.jpg

7gV01Zp.jpg

Edited by booha

Guest vforvintagevera

@Chelseab@PolarisCat@AliciaA, OMG YOU LUCKY GIRLS!!! FAN ACCOUNT WHEN YOU GUYS ARE READY ♥
@booha, Thank you for the translations of that fan account! Poor CJH, working so hard, no wonder when he showed up at the airport he was dressed super casual and comfy, he probably was trying to get some shut eye on the flight. But I will not lie, I totally lolled at the red man-clutch. I just can't with some of the fashion trends for men these days. Still, he made it wurk somehow, even if he looked a bit awkward in holding it at times. I'm super happy to see the crowd +media that greeted him. He must had been super happy about it too. And I'm super happy to hear that the fanmeet was completely sold out. Good for him.
And I totally LMAO when I saw those pictures of him trying to cover his shirtless self from I Need Romance. I immediately knew that was what he was trying to do. Boy, don't be shy! Don't cover yourself, be loud and proud of your chocolate abs and share the love because you and your chocolate abs were literally the best thing about I Need Romance - and the only reason to watch I Need Romance. UNF. His body is gorgeous. Idk why he's so self-conscious about it. He is gorgeous and hot. Ladies gotta give him encouragement about his body so that he can get over his body image complex.
I have to say I love the yellow jacket + white t-shirt + jeans combo he wore at the rehearsal/press conference? or was that his first outfit? Did he switch into the yellow jacket + yellow vest + white t-shirt + yellow dress pants later? I didn't really dig that outfit just because it was so yellow, but he looked good in it and for some reason him in that yellow vest reminded me so much of Won Il, his character from Panda and Hedgehog. 
Here's CJH's goodbye video from MBC's Pride and Prejudice's wrap up party:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk at Pride and Prejudice's Wrap Up Party:

Here are some news reports about CJH arriving in HK as well as new reports about his fanmeet and press conference. They basically said that when he arrived, a group of fans were already there waiting for him and he nicely posed for them before setting off to his car. He didn't accept the flowers they tried to give him and some fans were injured trying to get a closer look at him. At this fanmeet, he talked about kissing co-stars, sang his song from Gu Family Book, and possible enlistment:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk at Hong Kong Airport

And here are fan videos from the fanmeet already:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk's Hong Kong FM Saying "I Love You" in Cantonese
credit: bb3837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XIbrDKtHjI

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk Fanmeet Footage - Singingcredit: siulam302

@booha haha oh I see! Thanks for clearing that up. I certainly understand that :P I've wondered what stuff of mine is floating around before.. The Internet is a creepy place yall.

That's so many people though!! And he must have been so tired!!! That makes him shine that much brighter to me. It takes a lot of effort to put on a good face in circumstances like that, no matter who you are. CJH fighting!!

Guest vforvintagevera

Sobbing hard you guys. Prayer circle everybody. Two articles released about CJH's enlistment, including reporting what he said at the MBC Pride and Prejudice Wrap Up Party. Again, I included the video in case anybody missed it in my post above. So ... any chances of CJH appearing in MBC's Real Man, since he is their golden boy after all? Do you think they'll film Choi Jin Hyuk training in the real military? It'd be hilarious if they did, but I doubt it. Weeps.
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk Announces His Upcoming Enlistment During ‘Pride and Prejudice’ After Party

Choi Jin Hyuk announced that he will be joining the army.

Choi Jin Hyuk′s agency rep told Newsen on January 15, "We think his military draft notice will come out around mid-February. Choi Jin Hyuk is preparing to enlist for that time." The company added, "An exact time hasn′t been revealed yet." 

On January 15, MBC uploaded a video from the after party of MBC’s Pride and Prejudice, which took place on January 13.

While sharing on wrapping up the drama, Choi Jin Hyuk said, “My seniors, including the staff members, and even my juniors, told me so many times to go to the army. So I will coolly enlist in the army after this project,” announcing his upcoming enlistment. 

He then jokingly said, “I will warmly spend this cold winter by boiling my inside,” bringing out laughter.

Baek Jin Hee shared, “I learned so much as I did this project. I studied hard because the scripts were more difficult than I thought, but the end has finally come." She added, “I hope that this year will be filled with happy moments for everyone.”

Kim Jin Min PD praised the actors saying, “Choi Min Soo did a good job on keeping the balance and I was glad that Choi Jin Hyuk and Baek Jin Hee worked hard without being idle.”

The PD also said, “I’m sad that writer Lee Hyun Joo was not able to come today. I think this writer will be very successful. She passed out after writing hard, so let’s all give her an applause.”

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85251/choi-jin-hyuk-announces-his-upcoming-enlistment-during-pride-and-prejudice-after-party

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk Says Staff Of “Pride and Prejudice” Wanted Him to Serve Military Time and He Is Going to This Year

During a celebration gathering of drama “Pride and Prejudice” that happened before the airing of the last episode, Choi Jin Hyuk shared his thoughts on serving the military, which is to happen sometime this year.

imbc uploaded a video of the celebration onto their official website on January 15. Choi Jin Hyuk stood up with a microphone to share his experiences with the drama team. He started off by saying, “I still can’t believe it. Thank you so much for everything.” He then added, “The filming staff, sunbaes, and even very young hoobaes all told me throughout the filming that I should go serve my time in military. So to everyone’s relief, I will go to military when this drama is over.” Choi Jin Hyuk continued sarcastically, “Because of you all, I will be able to spend the rest of this winter very warmly.”

His co-star, Baek Jin Hee, also stood up and shared, “I learned a lot through the drama. I put a lot of effort into studying the script because it was so difficult to understand, and now the end is near. I really hope this year is full of happiness.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/14/choi-jin-hyuk-says-staff-of-pride-and-prejudice-wanted-him-to-serve-military-time-and-he-is-going-to-this-year/

Guest vforvintagevera

Okay Ladies, Choi Jin Hyuk rapping is the hottest thing ever. He needs to release a collab rap single with So Ji Sub. The level of hotness on that Richter scale would be over 9000! Him rapping and stripping is swoon. I kinda wish he had sang this song at the MBC Awards instead. This one is so much hotter with him rapping and growling in it. YES PLEASE. Another fantaken video from the fanmeet:

150114 Choi Jin Hyuk Hong Kong FM Singing + Happy Birthday!

credit: bb3837https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNXTqx4p_gQ

Dear girls, I'm back!! Wow, needed to catchup with all your messages. We are in Roll 2 and I got some lovely videos and photos to share!! I'm sorry as I still need to work on today, I'll try hard to upload and share with you tonight or tomorrow. Moreover, there were some videos/news from the media. I'll try to post that as well.

We have enjoyed a wonderful day yesterday though his performances were not flawless. He told us he was still shooting PP on 13/1 morning and only slept for 2hours before boarding the plane. Also, he was not feeling well for the entire week (may be having flu?!). He apologized to us that he wasn't in good condition.

Btw, here is the Entertainment news of HK Cable TV (I didn't watch that yet, hope my colleagues didn't shot me in.):

http://ent.i-cable.com/cen/news_video/index.php?video_id=45170

Will return asap to post the vids and pics! Stay-tuned :x

(Congrats to @Chelseab ! You are lucky enough to get the hug from our guy >:D< )

Guest meomongco

@Vforvintagevera, 
Thank you very much for your updating all the informations. He had a good and happy show. I love his songs which he performed last night. Nice and warm voice.
@PolarisCat,
Big thanks for your informations. I was happy for you had a wonderful time with all Hyukie Girls and him... :X :XWe are looking forwards to seeing his details in the event from you. Love him so much and you too!!!
Have a nice evening dear chingus!!!

Hi chingus, I am pretty ok now. Haha I agreed with @PolarisCat‌ that we had a wonderful time last night. I didn't take many photos though. I was so determined to just focus looking at him as we were sitting so close to the stage. He looked incredibly cute in his yellow outfit.

I would say this is a very generous fan meeting. After 5 fans were drawn to play games and 10 to take pictures with Jin Hyuk, he gave another 50 fans a chance to hug him.

I want to thank @PolarisCat‌ again as my chance of hugging Jin Hyuk was actually given by her. As we ordered the tickets together, when one of our seat numbers was drawn we were kinda pushing each other to go. With her generosity, I was the one to go up at the end. Meanwhile, Jin Hyuk was taking a break at the back stage and on stage was showing his childhood photos. While I was queuing and waiting for my 'hug', I told myself I couldn't just smile, hug and go. So I was trying hard to think of something to tell him and I decided to tell him that I am going to his Japan FM. I tried to make it short and simple so that he could understand.

As I was so keen to talk to him and so nervous, I tell you I basically can't recall how we hugged. The last thing I remember was seeing him smiling at me (I tried to smile back) and then I went over and hugged him. Don't recall anything about the hug (can you all believe it????). Now I am waiting for @PolarisCat‌'s pictures to prove to myself that we really hugged!! The next thing I can remember is I tried to tell him I am going to his Japan FM. He bent down a bit and listened. I am not sure if he understood but he kept saying 'thank you'. When I planned to leave, he offered me his hand so I shook it. It was fast and my brain went totally blank. I was still not myself when I went back to my seat. I just couldn't get over it.

My only comfort is I may get a chance to shake his hand again during his Tokyo FM (common arrangement for fan meetings in Japan). This is going to be my last chance to get close to him before his enlistment (I don't think I am going to his Taiwan FM). I promise myself this time round I must compose myself and try to feel the warmth of his palm!!!!!!

@AliciaA‌ It was great seeing you! I hope you and your friends enjoyed your time in HK.

Hi hyukkies.. im writing this while waiting for my flight back home.. im glad i went to hk fm. I could.not make a recal of the event bcoz i dont understand korean and cantonese ..2 language spoken in the fm. No english at all.. what did was to keep my eyes focused on jin hyuk 's face and memorize his features..hehe.. he is super handsome, and tall.. i was seated at the 7th row not as close where chealseab and polaris but can see him very clearly.. he sang i guess abt 4 songs .. i am not as lucky as chealseab.. didnt get a chance to be among called on the stage to hug or even shake his hands... to be continued...boarding now.