Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Guest meomongco

@booha, 
Thank you very much for your text preview translation.
The ep 12 is too intense. I can't wait to see it next week.
So good!!!

Guest meomongco

hulya.23_d801 said: @ell4u isteğin umarım istediğin gibi olmuştur
I love it too, thank you very much, dear friend! Thanks for your supports and love for Jin Hyuk...One million rose and hugs to you!!!

Guest meomongco

lee_girl said: @ell4u and @AliciaA...thanks for the welcome. Absolutely, I'm a new fan of CJH...what is there not to like. He and BJH look so good together, I hope they can pair up again in a romcom before he goes to the army.
Hello Lee, 
Welcome to Hyuk Girls House...:X:X. Thanks you very much for your love and support for Hyuk Oppa. 
We hope that you will have a nice time and often visit us...:X:X

@booha! thanks dear! i missed you! i hope you had a great holiday..I was finally able to watch the last 2 ep of P&P.. and i really like how it is  and was so intelligently written.. although it was quite amusing that everything and everybody in the drama are intertwined and what a kdrama coincidence that they were brought all out together in a close circle..after reading about the comments of everybody on how unresponsive and guilt-ridden YM is.. i am surprisingly empathizing with her.. i would probably feel the same way especially when the mom is still being tormented about the whole tragedy..now that i have watched the last 2 ep.. somehow the threat of new dramas premiering lessened because PP has something in it that draws viewers despite the lack of OTP moments and the lack of romance and comedy.. PP in itself is compelling.. our man is compelling! hehe haha i love how DC pursues YM but does not go overboard as to force her..these are my favorite scenes..tumblr_ng2ovprSUm1qag92io1_250.gif
tumblr_ng2k7trsTe1qag92io1_250.gif
yaD3CVx.png

Guest chaybags55

hello hyuk girls!! My life is getting bored. I want some romantic scenes in PP next week PD nim please!! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Guest chaybags55

Thanks my dear @ell4u‌ but I want OTP moments coz I like to imagine I am YM while having kissing scenes with her... Haha!!