Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

@booha thanks for all the translation for the news.  I'm very busy these days as Jin-hyuk xi has too many news recently. We are busy in doing translation and posting.Btw, booha, you are very welcomed to repost my artworks from DC and/or Baidu page as I just couldn't manage to post in here.
Thanks all of you as well.  I'll keep my eyes open to view all your bravo posts here.
English subbed version. (I'm not sure if the translation is correct as I didn't go thru booha's transcript when I'm doing this.)
http://youtu.be/FI-c57976N0

(translation)
'상속자들' 최진혁 "크리스탈·민혁 커플 연기 부러웠다"  (12/20)
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

CJH confessed he was envious of other couples’ melo (drama ) in Heirs.
LMH and PSH had a happy ending to their love but CJH didn’t. Separated from HJ (IJE), he chose the arranged marriage. The viewers expressed sadness for the couple who failed despite being in love.
During an interview with joynews24, CJH said “Personally I had expected a happy ending for them.”
“I thought Won might give up being an heir and escaped to the US, because in the drama, the dialogue, ‘GO to America’ had been used frequently. Even the Netizens commented ‘Can America be called as PPL.’ I didn’t actually expect the father to collapse,” he said, laughing.
CJH explained “Even though everybody had a happy ending except me, I was satisfied with the conclusion.” “I was glad to sacrifice myself for Tanny and to make Tanny and ES happy.”
Between love and Jeguk, one had to be chosen in the drama. If this kind of situation happens, which one would be chosen by CJH
CJH answered “Kim Won had to choose the arranged marriage for the sake of family and Jeguk given the extreme circumstance.” “It will not happen to me as in the drama but still I would choose love. I have a tendency to be swept up completely when I date.
He was happy with Kim Won character but, as there weren’t any sweet moments with IJE, he was very envious of other couples’ melo. The love line of MinHyuk and Krystal made him wishful.
CJH is finishing off the movie ‘God’s Trick’ which has cast, Jeong Woo Seong, Ahn Seong Gi, Lee Beom Soo and next year, airing the new drama, ‘Emergency Man & Woman’ by tvN, CJH will act with Song Ji Hyo

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=111&aid=0000361353

(partial translation)   (12/20)
'상속자들' 최진혁 "김원과 전혀 다른 성격..실제로는 밝아" (CJH, “opposite from Kim Won’s personality, … cheerful”) 
 "임주은과 사랑 못 이뤄 아쉽다."  ( “I feel sad that the love line with IJE didn’t conclude with a happy ending.” )

In the drama the love between CJH and HJ (IJE) failed. For that, CJH said “I feel a bit regretful about this love line. We didn’t have any scene where we laughed and were affectionate to each other.”   “IJE feels the same way about it too.”
20131220152120650.jpg

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20131220152120864?newsid=20131220152120864

Guest yimemalee63

Hello everyone!  I joined because I was so surprised and excited to hear a song I recognized from the teaser-- 'Loving you' by Minnie Riperton.
Lovin' you is easy because you are beautifulMaking love with you is all I wanna doLoving you is more than just a dream come true...
Anyway, this was the song that kept playing when my husband and I were in our courtship days many moons ago.

Guest Mishiellie

@irongreen8939 HIIIIIIIIIIIII WELCOME!!!!!!!! @yimemalee63 Hello welcome too and thank you for dedicating your first post here ^______^