Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk show some playful skinship in BTS photos for 'ER Man and Woman'

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk seem to have hit it off from the start while filming the teaser for their new tvN drama 'ER Man and Woman' judging by BTS photos!

The BTS photos make it hard to believe that they'll be playing a divorced couple with their playful expressions and skinship on set. Choi Jin Hyuk's smile was also a breath of fresh air for fans after only watching his serious character on his recent drama 'Heirs'.

PD Yoon Hyun Ki commented, "There were a lot of fun happenings at the set for the teaser. Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk also have good teamwork and even though they were filming until 5 AM, they filmed excitedly. Starting from the teaser video, strong [scenes] will come out."

Song Ji Hyo will play the role of the innocent and gentle nutritionist Oh Jin Hee while Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of scholar student Oh Chang Min, both of who go through personality changes after divorcing one another. They become practically enemies but end up reuniting unexpectedly after six years apart as interns in an emergency room.

'ER Man and Woman' will premiere following 'Reply 1994' on January 24 at 8:40 PM KST!

source: Allkpop.com

Guest Mishiellie

omfggggggggggggggggg
spazzing like mad
THEY LOOK SOOO GOOD TOGETHERRRRRR
my girl crush since 5ever and my hyukhyuk
wahhhhhhh
my poor fangirl heart

wonton brothers:

형아~  내가 잘하께  노라줘!!                             Hyeong-ah~  I will be good. Play with me!!
잘하디마... 불편해 형아는 질주본능의 시기야    Don’t be good… Don’t bother me, Hyeong-ah-nyn , time to run fast ( at full speed ) instinct(ly)
 [질주본능 (疾走) (本能)]
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
cr to DC

It was cute when he said he would choose love. A puppy love is for him. Ha!
(translation)

'상속자들' 최진혁 "김은숙작가 첫만남서 출연결정"(인터뷰): (12/20)

After watching GFB 1,2 eps, as if she could see CJH’s acting ability, the writer, Kim Eun Sook sent the love-call. CJH said the call came right after the end of 1 and 2 eps. The 2 ep was on the air 4/9 and the call came 4/10 for the meeting 4/11. As CJH described how his first meeting with Kim Eun Sook happened.

“I always admired her so unquestionably I accepted the part right there. Being able to work with her was hard to resist.”

KES’s unusual instinct was right on the spot. Through GFB, CJH made his name known to the public. CJH revealed that KES made a deep impression by GWR and she thought he should be brought in before he could do better with the GWR character. She first initiated the love-call because she suspected he would get many invitations later on. Knowing it he felt appreciated.

In reality Kim Won was much different from CJH. CJH is rather playful. CJH said “In fact Kim Won and I were very opposite in personality but people had the impression we were alike. It could be from my face without a smile on it.”

Even though CJH was counterpart to IJE, the viewers were attracted more to the brothers when they were together. Having tall figures and distinct features, they gave out the impression of being real brothers.

“I heard that we were alike in looks and behavior. In fact our personalities are similar like playfulness, liking people, and having clear distinction on likes and dislikes. In the drama, as step brothers, people said we were quite similar.  It could be there are more of flower- handsome actors than the ones with bold lined faces.”

Kim Won eventually sent off his love, HyunJoo (IJE) and chose a marriage of convenience for the company. CJH was asked about the wailing scene after separating from HyunJoo and choosing the arranged marriage, “ It was like the passage of filming passed by me. Like the duration of acting in the drama, the actual way of life, the Won’s life in the drama, all of them gave me a strong feeling. I even felt strange about the coming end of the drama.” He showed his soft spot for the scene.

Kim Tan (LMH) and ES (PSH) realized their love but Kim Won gave up the love. It was Kim Won who was weighted down by the heavy crown. CJH said “Everybody had happy endings except me. But an extreme situation might bring out the realistic solution. Though painful, for family and company, the arranged marriage was the only option.”

For CJH, he would choose love over power or glory. “If it wasn’t for the extreme situation happening in the drama, I would choose love. When HyunJoo was terrified and pushed Won away and didn’t meet Won, she was probably hurt inside. I know things were complicated but I would still have chosen love.”

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20131220143310709?newsid=20131220143310709

20131220143310236.jpg

ER teaser:     our OHOH couple, twinkling eyes  full of mischief

(she, LOVE) & (he,MEMORY) 

태워버리고 싶은 사랑 ( I want to burn love. )
http:

파버리고 싶은기억  ( I want to scoop out and throw away memory. )
http: