Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

@Mishiellie   Great gifs!   Lately there hasn't been much update from him. While waiting for any pictures about the new drama, we can definitely use some motivational workout.  Later I might put them on the tv screen and I could do some workout with him.  haha

@Yeekrfan2    Enjoyed reading your comment immensely!     And your MDTF postings!  They were so heart warming.  At least we have them to fill out all those unfulfilled WonJoo love lines. 

@luvjinhyuk    This is a holiday season. Besides  jinhyuk  has been very quiet after Heirs.  I'm sure he is busy preparing for the new drama.  Hopefully we will see a few new pictures next week because I'm really curious how they look together.  Enjoy the season!

Hi guys!! I know I never comment here, but believe me I always pass by here to check news! 
I just wanted to say hi!! I'm so excited about this new drama, I like Ji Hyo a lot too! seems the chemistry will great! I'm looking forward to it!!I also hope we all could forget that drama, it's just unfair what they did with Jin Hyuk, even until the last moment. One week has already passed and I still feel frustration! ~X(  grrrrr!!! we need to forget! hahahaha sorry but I needed to say!!
See you guys! 

Yoon Jong Hoon joined Emergency Man and Woman:

Yoon Jong Hoon will play  'Im Yong Gyu'  ER resident with a carefree/freewheeling life style.(Hum, I would like to hear more about this character.)  He was in Mnet music drama 'Monstar'  as Shin Jae Rok  and 'Reply 1994' as Kim Ki Tae.
  http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/192784
2013121711364417418-540x810.jpg

Monstar, Yoon Jong Hoon posed for a photo shoot with TenAsia, (8/7/2013)
  http://www.tenasia.com/archives/69182
2013081418471029219-615x410.jpg2013081418471644487-615x410.jpg

Guest ShailanyV

ekrfan2 said:ShailanyV said:booha said:@ShailanyV said:I have finally finished watching till ep 20. He is so handsome with that hairstyle!!! The crying scene in the last part is really heart breaking. I wish he could have been happier, I just hope that he will have a happy ending in his next drama, because gu family book is also heartbreaking! hehe

It looks like CJH has a new hair style in this article.  Could it for the new drama??

(translation for the article)
'상속자들' 최진혁, 크리스마스 이브는 누구와? "이민호와 함께"

(12/19) In an interview with TV report, CJH revealed he was planning to spend Christmas Eve with Lee Min Ho.
 CJH said “Actually we are close to each other. There is a possibility I might spend Christmas Eve with Min Ho. Now he is in Singapore but he should be back by Eve.”

CJH said, revealing his affection for Min Ho,  “I asked Min Ho whether he had any plans for Christmas. He said he was very tired for that so I asked him out for a drink. He said ‘cool’ so we will get together then. According to people, we looked alike. In reality, we also have a lot of similarity in personality. He is a well matched dongsang to me.”
The Heirs drama portrayed the rough tumbling romance between the top 1% of heirs and the poor female heir. In it CJH acted as Kim Won who was a young CEO in Jaeguk and a stepbrother to Kim Tan.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000418297

20131219_1387430658_49638300_1_59_201312      20131219_1387430678_56697400_1_59_201312

Hello guys! It's been a long time since I posted here. I'm so excited for hyukhyuk's new drama, ER Man and Woman. :) Thank you guys for posting videos, pictures and fan arts of him. How can he be so manly and cute at the same time?  :\"> Anyway, about heirs, why doesn't he have a good ending? :(

@rachel said: Hi guys!! I know I never comment here, but believe me I always pass by here to check news! 
I just wanted to say hi!! I'm so excited about this new drama, I like Ji Hyo a lot too! seems the chemistry will great! I'm looking forward to it!!I also hope we all could forget that drama, it's just unfair what they did with Jin Hyuk, even until the last moment. One week has already passed and I still feel frustration! ~X(  grrrrr!!! we need to forget! hahahaha sorry but I needed to say!!
See you guys! 

Guest Mishiellie

yuuqiikeke said: Hello guys! It's been a long time since I posted here. I'm so excited for hyukhyuk's new drama, ER Man and Woman. :) Thank you guys for posting videos, pictures and fan arts of him. How can he be so manly and cute at the same time?  :\"> Anyway, about heirs, why doesn't he have a good ending? :(

Guest Mishiellie

@rachel hello!! thanks for making a comment.. I always seen you clicking those reaction buttons haha.. I am just going to pretend Heirs never happened 
@booha THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING THE ARTICLE!!!!! 

@yuuqiikeke said: Hello guys! It's been a long time since I posted here. I'm so excited for hyukhyuk's new drama, ER Man and Woman. :) Thank you guys for posting videos, pictures and fan arts of him. How can he be so manly and cute at the same time?  :\"> Anyway, about heirs, why doesn't he have a good ending? :(

hyukhyuk girls!!  

I would like to clarify one thing.  There are Christmas Eve and Christmas. Our jinhyuk might be having a drink with LMH on Christmas Eve and not Christmas day. 

A great fanart made by @PolarisCat 
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

ShailanyV said: ekrfan2 said:ShailanyV said:booha said:@ShailanyV said:I have finally finished watching till ep 20. He is so handsome with that hairstyle!!! The crying scene in the last part is really heart breaking. I wish he could have been happier, I just hope that he will have a happy ending in his next drama, because gu family book is also heartbreaking! hehe

(wonton brothers)

Super Junior’s Heechul Nominates Lee Min Ho and Choi Jin Hyuk for “Best Couple” Award (12/19)

Super Junior’s Heechul Nominates Lee Min Ho and Choi Jin Hyuk for “Best Couple” Award

Super Junior member, Heechul, suggested a best couple award nomination for the year-end acting awards.

On episode 43 of JTBC’s variety program, “Ssulzun,” the panel discussed the year-end award nominees for the three major broadcasting companies.

JTBC

The panel on the show especially focused their attention on the highlight of the acting awards, the “Best Couple” Award. Kim Heechul nominated Kim Won (Choi Jin Hyuk) and Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) for the award. The two actors starred in SBS’ “The Heirs” as half brothers.

Park Ji Yoon, another member of the panel, nominated another same gender couple in the same drama. She said, “The chemistry between Han Ki Ye (Kim Sun Ryung) and the house maid (Park Hee Nam played by Kim Mi Kyung) was great.”

Comedian Lee Yoon Suk expressed his opinon saying, “If other broadcasting companies gave out the award, we also have the Haitai (Son Ho Joon) and Samchunpo (Kim Sung Kyun) couple on tvN’s ‘Reply 1994.’”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/19/super-juniors-heechul-nominates-lee-min-ho-and-choi-jin-hyuk-for-best-couple-award/#.UrOZWrQ-3IV

yuuqiikeke said: Hello guys! It's been a long time since I posted here. I'm so excited for hyukhyuk's new drama, ER Man and Woman. :) Thank you guys for posting videos, pictures and fan arts of him. How can he be so manly and cute at the same time?  :\"> Anyway, about heirs, why doesn't he have a good ending? :(