Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

I just posted the newspaper article and according to RBH, our guy's schedule would be quite busy until the middle of the next year and there might be overseas activities. I thought he was going to the army next year. It would be nice if he doesn't. I guess we just have to wait to find out his next year plans

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
cr to DC

http://hackersalander.tumblr.com/
           "We always faced each other this close. But we were always very far from each other.
              You don’t have to be sorry, because I had known it all along."

tumblr_mxsbgbeEXx1qc6ihbo1_250.gif     tumblr_mxsbgbeEXx1qc6ihbo3_250.gif

tumblr_mxsbgbeEXx1qc6ihbo2_250.gif     tumblr_mxsbgbeEXx1qc6ihbo4_250.gif

http://heirscaps.tumblr.com/
     tumblr_mxrqhkUcdx1t0acxpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxrqhkUcdx1t0acxpo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mxrqhkUcdx1t0acxpo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mxrqhkUcdx1t0acxpo4_500.jpg

hyukhyuk girls!
  Here is some news about our drama, 'Emergency Man and Woman'. It looks like the drama is set to start 1/24.   The poster shoot is done already but I'm not clear whether the teaser was made at the same time. The filming for the drama hasn't started yet.    However around the ending of 'Reply 1994' (the last one on 12/28), the poster shoot and the teaser are going to be released then.

http://asianwiki.com/Emergency_Man_and_Woman
 Emergency Man and Woman
       Emergency_Man_and_Woman-a000.jpg

• Drama: Emergency Man and Woman (literal & working title)
  • Revised romanization: Eunggeubnamnyeo
  • Hangul: 응급남녀
  • Director: Kim Cheol-Kyu
  • Writer: Choi Yoon-Jung
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes: 20
  • Release Date: January, 2014 --
  • Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:50
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Jin-Hee (Song Ji-Hyo) led a satisfying life as a dietitian. She then met medical school student Chang-Min (Choi Jin-Hyuk). Despite his wealthy family's strong opposition, Jin-Hee and Chang-Min decided to get married. Chang-Min's family is full of doctors. Chang-Min though gave up his medical internship and began working as a pharmaceutical salesman. Their marriage life was not happy. Chang-Min's family looked down on Jin-Hee and even Chang-Min seemed to change. Chang-Min began to think terribly of Jin-Hee and they finally divorced.

After their divorce, Jin-Hee became a medical student and now works as an intern. Chang-Min also graduated from medical school and begins to work as an intern. One day, they meet in the emergency room for a hospital where they will both work together.

Notes

1. "Emergency Man and Woman" takes over the tvN Fri & Sat 20:50 time slot previously occupied by "Reply 1994”.
  2. Filming begins December, 2013.

Guest Mishiellie

@booha 
haha thank you for the gif.. I have fun looking at it.. hyuhyuk super mario version!! so cutewe just had a a little snow storm... abt 30cm of snow here in toronto O_O

WOW...been missing for 5 days and lots of stuff happened...good & bad...sob. Yet to watch Ep 19 & 20, will do that later since I've read the recaps. =((

Just to say Hi and THANKS for all the latest update...happy times is here again soon...ER Man & Woman, Fighting!  :D

*sigh* the two dramas I watch with Choi Jin Hyuk (Gu Family Book, Heirs), I cry seeing that he has a sad ending. I demand he gets a happy ending!

It was such a bad/sad story for him in the Heirs, I can't wait to see his next drama with Ji Hyo (has it been fully confirmed?). Kinda wish it wasn't another medical theme drama, but I'll have to wait and see pictures/ teasers to determine if it'll prove me wrong, but other than that I love the pairing!! I can totally see them hilariously bickering. haha
anyways, I haven't been on here in such a long time so hello everyone! :-h

@Mishiellie
Me too! I had a good time looking at it. Whoever thought of ‘hyukhyuk super Mario.’     Yesterday we had a big snow storm too, over 10 inches and suddenly the whole world turned into a winter wonder land.   Fortunately it stopped here after midday and moved to east unfortunately for you.