Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

13 hours ago, booha said:

anicent insta story n post update

congratulations on winning best acting award at the daejeon special fx festival for miss day and night

Reveal hidden contents

beTc3rj.jpg

GUIDPaC.jpg

mkd4yaK.jpg

kxNQvHg.jpg

QkeKZWa.jpg

YTSgjM9.jpg

cr to DC

@booha  yes, congratulations to him for winning the Best Actor and was held on Sept. 21.

Daejeon_4_b5a074532b.jpg

photo source : mb.com.ph

• Like 1

(**more from Daejeon Special Film Festival )

reposted IG  choijinhyuk_officialfancafe

https://x.com/Innovat0209/status/1837444968790872506

https://x.com/Innovat0209/status/1837493402885411182

'Very happy and proud of my actor    Congratulations!'

https://x.com/LoverDrama_CJH/status/1837461986881241158

• Love 1

** first pitch Behind: Choi Jin-hyuk; 0:00  &  Go Kyung-pyo: 2:45

( auto-eng sub)

‘Reply Pitch Com’ Choi Jin-hyuk and Go Kyung-pyo’s first pitch behind

** CJH part

https://x.com/Innovat0209/status/1837863098239406578

** PJA IG story: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAQN6-FJva7/?igsh=OG53dWdkYWFrOW05

**CJH IG story

https://x.com/Innovat0209/status/1838088897244566010

• Like 1

**news about CJH's upcoming musical:hooray2:

(IG) pr_company_official

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAP0TanJvCH/

The musical 'Bloody Love' will be performed at the Hanwha Art Center from December 6 to February 16 next year.

𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 <𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞>  "My Irrejectable Destiny"

The Czech musical 'Dracula' with a long history of 30 years

Reborn as the musical <Bloody Love>, opening at the Hanwha Art Center on December 6!

2024.12.6~2025.2.16 Hanwha Art Center

JX1313M.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/DASHFa7SsQR/

"My Irrefutable Destiny"

𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 <𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞>  Casting Revealed

Dracula #Kim Beop-rae #Tei #Choi Jin-hyeok

Dimitru #Nam Woo-hyun #Hui #Sang-yeon

Adriana #Kim Ah-sun #Jeong Myeong-eun

Van Helsing #Kim Hyung-mook #Kim Jun-hyun

Lorraine #Yeo-eun #Lee Yoon-ha

02LO78M.png

((google translation))

Choi Jin-hyuk's musical debut... 'Bloody Love' to open in December

The Czech musical 'Dracula', with its 30-year long history, has been reborn as the musical 'Bloody Love' and will open on December 6 at the Hanwha Art Center.

Based on Bram Stoker's classic best-selling novel, this work premiered in the Czech Republic in 1995 and has been loved by audiences around the world for 30 years, including its Korean premiere in 1998.

The musical 'Bloody Love', which is being newly produced by cultural content company PR Company, is scheduled to meet audiences at the end of 2024, reinterpreting the classic authenticity of the original 'Dracula' with a new sensibility.

In particular, director Noh Woo-sung, who is leading the musical world with his sensational directing, writer Noh Woo-jin, and composer J.ACO have reborn the musical 'Bloody Love' as a new work.

By composing the first and second acts in completely different time and space, it will provide a spectacle that is like watching a movie, and it will also present a new stage look with a solid story and music that is differentiated from the existing 'Dracula'.

The musical 'Bloody Love', which heralds the birth of a new work, has confirmed the appearance of a number of talented actors representing Korea, raising the audience's expectations.

Kim Beop-rae, Tae, and Choi Jin-hyuk were cast as Dracula, an unfortunate warrior who lives an immortal life but has longed for the woman he loves for 500 years.

Kim Beop-rae, who has been loved for his bold acting in musicals such as “The Three Musketeers” and “Jack the Ripper,” has decided to appear in a musical despite his busy schedule of going back and forth between TV and screen.

Here, Tae, who is now no longer awkwardly called a musical actor after appearing in works such as “Dracula” and “Rebecca,” will once again meet the audience as Dracula.

Here, there is an actor who is throwing down the gauntlet(like a challenge to combat) to the musical stage. Choi Jin-hyuk, who recently showed off his unique acting in the popular drama “She’s Different Day and Night,” will debut on the musical stage for the first time as Dracula.

For the role of Dimitru, Dracula's loyal butler and a friend who transcends life and death, Infinite's Nam Woo-hyun, who has received much love for his unique presence on large stages such as the musicals 'Sandglass' and 'Those Days',
Pentagon's Hui, who has shown stable performances through the musicals 'The Three Musketeers' and 'Sonata of Flame',
and The Boyz's Sangyeon, who made a successful debut on the musical stage with the Japanese version of the musical 'Crash Landing on You', have been confirmed to appear.

The role of Van Helsing, who pursues Dracula all his life to kill him, will be played by Kim Hyung-mook, who has shown impressive performances in dramas such as “Night Blooming Flowers” and “Pure Boxer,” and Kim Jun-hyun, who has received rave reviews for his charming performances in musicals such as “The Three Musketeers” and “Rebecca.”

The role of Adriana, Dracula’s wife and the woman who protects him, will be played by Kim Ah-sun, who has shown deep performances in large-scale works such as “A Gentleman’s Guide” and “The Phantom of the Opera” with her charming voice, and Jeong Myeong-i, who has received much love from audiences for her performances in musicals such as “Jekyll and Hyde” and “42nd Street.”

The role of Lorraine, who chose to become a vampire because she loved Dracula, was played by Yeo-eun from Melody Day, who has risen to stardom as a musical actress in musicals such as “Hedwig” and “Lizzie,” along with Lee Yoon-ha, who has been loved for her explosive singing and performances in musicals such as “Kinky Boots” and “The Three Musketeers.”

The musical 'Bloody Love', which heralds the birth of the most powerful box office hit at the end of 2024 with a more solid story and music along with the authenticity of the classics, is scheduled to be performed at the Hanwha Arts Center from December 6 to February 16 next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

((google translation))

Choi Jin-hyuk's musical debut... 'Bloody Love' to open in December

The Czech musical 'Dracula', with its 30-year long history, has been reborn as the musical 'Bloody Love' and will open on December 6 at the Hanwha Art Center.

Based on Bram Stoker's classic best-selling novel, this work premiered in the Czech Republic in 1995 and has been loved by audiences around the world for 30 years, including its Korean premiere in 1998.

The musical 'Bloody Love', which is being newly produced by cultural content company PR Company, is scheduled to meet audiences at the end of 2024, reinterpreting the classic authenticity of the original 'Dracula' with a new sensibility.

In particular, director Noh Woo-sung, who is leading the musical world with his sensational directing, writer Noh Woo-jin, and composer J.ACO have reborn the musical 'Bloody Love' as a new work.

By composing the first and second acts in completely different time and space, it will provide a spectacle that is like watching a movie, and it will also present a new stage look with a solid story and music that is differentiated from the existing 'Dracula'.

The musical 'Bloody Love', which heralds the birth of a new work, has confirmed the appearance of a number of talented actors representing Korea, raising the audience's expectations.

Kim Beop-rae, Tae, and Choi Jin-hyuk were cast as Dracula, an unfortunate warrior who lives an immortal life but has longed for the woman he loves for 500 years.

Kim Beop-rae, who has been loved for his bold acting in musicals such as “The Three Musketeers” and “Jack the Ripper,” has decided to appear in a musical despite his busy schedule of going back and forth between TV and screen.

Here, Tae, who is now no longer awkwardly called a musical actor after appearing in works such as “Dracula” and “Rebecca,” will once again meet the audience as Dracula.

Here, there is an actor who is throwing down the gauntlet(like a challenge to combat) to the musical stage. Choi Jin-hyuk, who recently showed off his unique acting in the popular drama “She’s Different Day and Night,” will debut on the musical stage for the first time as Dracula.

For the role of Dimitru, Dracula's loyal butler and a friend who transcends life and death, Infinite's Nam Woo-hyun, who has received much love for his unique presence on large stages such as the musicals 'Sandglass' and 'Those Days',
Pentagon's Hui, who has shown stable performances through the musicals 'The Three Musketeers' and 'Sonata of Flame',
and The Boyz's Sangyeon, who made a successful debut on the musical stage with the Japanese version of the musical 'Crash Landing on You', have been confirmed to appear.

The role of Van Helsing, who pursues Dracula all his life to kill him, will be played by Kim Hyung-mook, who has shown impressive performances in dramas such as “Night Blooming Flowers” and “Pure Boxer,” and Kim Jun-hyun, who has received rave reviews for his charming performances in musicals such as “The Three Musketeers” and “Rebecca.”

The role of Adriana, Dracula’s wife and the woman who protects him, will be played by Kim Ah-sun, who has shown deep performances in large-scale works such as “A Gentleman’s Guide” and “The Phantom of the Opera” with her charming voice, and Jeong Myeong-i, who has received much love from audiences for her performances in musicals such as “Jekyll and Hyde” and “42nd Street.”

The role of Lorraine, who chose to become a vampire because she loved Dracula, was played by Yeo-eun from Melody Day, who has risen to stardom as a musical actress in musicals such as “Hedwig” and “Lizzie,” along with Lee Yoon-ha, who has been loved for her explosive singing and performances in musicals such as “Kinky Boots” and “The Three Musketeers.”

The musical 'Bloody Love', which heralds the birth of the most powerful box office hit at the end of 2024 with a more solid story and music along with the authenticity of the classics, is scheduled to be performed at the Hanwha Arts Center from December 6 to February 16 next year.

@booha  thanks for sharing this. Here's the poster -

2d7d1a5619bea4c5dac0be264bec8773.jpg

• Like 1

jiahnpark581

Car, the garden•Stay

The world above the clouds

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAQN6-FJva7/

2BCblUp.jpg

oV7kBj9.jpg

Spoiler

t5w3qb3.jpg

o4fd1KX.jpg

WvpVOWO.jpg

photos. cr to DC

Switzerland's first schedule St. Moritz ~
It's the first day and it's even more excited! ^^

((**a comment from IG mentioning  the background song 😍))
Spoiler

# blackpearllucky1

I checked out the auto-translation of the song’s lyrics on this post, and with my (limited) French skills, I could tell it missed the mark! So I took matters into my own hands.

Turns out, it’s all about childhood memories in a French village—way more charming than what the original translation gave away. And, honestly, those landscapes its mentioned in the song? They totally vibe with the stunning Swiss scenery in your video!

This the last part of the songs lyrics translated into English: I’ve seen landscapes and glorious suns during my distant travels, far away under foreign skies. But no matter how beautiful, I always prefer my blue sky, my horizon, my road, my river, my meadow, and my home.😍 

I hope you don't mind me doing that!😍

zya21I7.jpg

Spoiler

6WZ7IkZ.jpg

gYyRAQL.jpg

thCUfa1.jpg

rzy2OvO.jpg

ZfBusaT.jpg

photos. cr to DC

• Like 1

• booha changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]