Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

HELLO TO ALL HERE:

@triplem yes chingoo, thank you so much! woah i see your handsome actor there! :) what r u watching these days? @booha & i are watching enemies from the past & it's a good drama!

@mary ann i agree i think i like CJH hair a bit longer like in ER

@willinette hello chingoo hv you recovered fr your trip yet? :)

@booha i can't seem to find your note here so i'll be back later! have a gr8 day everybody!

• Like 3

On 30/1/2018 at 5:27 AM, booha said:

@triplem  :)

Bigbig Hi   Yes this year flu strain is unusually nasty and a scary one.   Though this year flu shot didn’t get the right strain,  you know having a shot makes one less sick.  Sad to see some families got caught off guard about this flu and lost kids.   
A Japanese fan said  CJH mentioned in his latest magazine interview about his next drama as something like romcom.   So I wondered CJH still has ‘Devilish Joy’ but some reasons he hasn’t announced it yet.  

oh that makes me super excited to hear, can we have him and Song Ji Hyo reunited in a new romcom pleaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I miss them like crazy!

• Like 4

i've been MIA here and our chingoo @booha knows why hahaha but anyway guys his Tunnel movie is the movie of the week in SK! here's the link from hancinema: Happy Valentine's Day to our CJH and you all here in advance :heart:

https://www.hancinema.net/korean-movie-of-the-week-tunnel-115365.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

• Like 2

Number of updates:
2/9 is CJH ssi birthday & Gtree posted about his birth day.
Jin Hyukssi updated on weibo.
Announcement of Japan FM coming Jun 2(Sunday)  ((**confusing about this announcement.  What happened to his next drama?  With FM in Jun 2, he doesn’t have much time for any new drama now.  Maybe his next drama comes later year? Sad ))

Spoiler

@hibiscus23

Dear  there are a drama(Tunnel- CJH) and a movie(Tunnel).  hehe  :)

((Btw we just had a winter storm which brought a lot of snow. We had a fun time shoveling snow this morning.  Luckily the heavy part of the storm missed us and passed through north Indiana and Michigan where it dropped tons of snow and I think it’s still snowing down there.))  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

58 minutes ago, booha said:

Number of updates:
2/9 is CJH ssi birthday & Gtree posted about his birth day.
Jin Hyukssi updated on weibo.
Announcement of Japan FM coming Jun 2(Sunday)  ((**confusing about this announcement.  What happened to his next drama?  With FM in Jun 2, he doesn’t have much time for any new drama now.  Maybe his next drama comes later year? Sad ))

Reveal hidden contents

@hibiscus23

Dear  there are a drama(Tunnel- CJH) and a movie(Tunnel).  hehe  :)

((Btw we just had a winter storm which brought a lot of snow. We had a fun time shoveling snow this morning.  Luckily the heavy part of the storm missed us and passed through north Indiana and Michigan where it dropped tons of snow and I think it’s still snowing down there.))  

@booha LOL i was in a hurry this a.m. that got excited just seeing the title n didn't even think it's a movie and not his drama hahaha sorry guys! :)

woah really you take it easy shoveling coz it can get you tired w/o realizing it :(

is it his bday? woah i didn't even know!

Happy Birthday to CJH! :)

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be8NSRrl8oG/?taken-by=choijinhyukhkfangroup

@hibiscus23

haha  shoveling snow is physical but it’s a fun thing to do unless we have to do it every week then we do it with many curses.  whahaha   This is the reason why we call it ‘winter wonder land’   Snow is good, magical.    

C8VC6vf.gif

mY1iLfn.jpg

• LOL 1

@booha hahaha u seemed to be a huge fan of snow? been there (Canada snow) and at first i was mesmerized, we did play w/some friends throwing snow as it was fresh on the ground but after a while didn't really appreciate it bec of the fact that i had to wear tons of clothing to bear the cold winter there in Cda! hahaha

anyway are you and @willenette and others here watching the opening of Olympic ceremony? woah it was awesome, i think it's one of da best openings i've seen with the spectacular special effects, etc. Most of all it was nice to see two Koreas marching together! :)

Have a gr8 w/end chingoos & @triplem @RPM and all here!

• Like 2

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO OUR FRIENDS WHO CELEBRATE CHINESE NEW YEAR AND TO OUR CHOI JIN HYUK FOR LUNAR YEAR IN SOUTH KOREA!

abc-skorea-lunar-new-year-mo-20180216_4x

WHAT A FESTIVE TABLE I FEEL HUNGRY NOW & WANTED TO DEVOUR WHAT THEY HAVE ON THIS TABLE lol

abc-rice-cake-soup-mo-20180216_4x3_992.j

Rice cake soup is traditionally eaten by South Koreans during the Lunar New Year.

nice article to read about this:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/south-korea-celebrates-lunar-year-family/story?id=53134759

• Like 1

Happy Lunar New Year 2018: the Year of the Dog
The article says  ‘According to tradition, this year is especially lucky because it represents a “golden dog” — a cycle in the zodiac that comes around every 60-years and means extra prosperity.’

Will the Year of the Dog mean more babies in South Korea? : https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-02-16/will-year-dog-mean-more-babies-south-korea

Happy Chinese New Year! What are the characteristics of someone born in the Year of the Dog?: http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/16/happy-chinese-new-year-characteristics-someone-born-year-dog-7317207/

pUKSW0g.jpg

Plenty of fun for those spending Seollal in Seoul:  http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/

GOOLmzO.jpg

MDTF

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be68tmbAYa-/?taken-by=real_21ws

• Like 1

**The article is about  CJH’s upcoming Tunnel promotional fan meeting in June in Japan. This event is organized and produced by NBC Universal and Hallyu Pia Magazine to promote Tunnel.  humm  Tunnel DVD just released Feb in Japan.  I wonder why there is more promotion for Tunnel in June.   Maybe CJH is looking out for some movie projects with investments from Japan?     CJH says he is still reviewing his next project.  Well it doesn’t sound like he will return to a small screen soon.

InrElBp.png

4R489fI.jpg

Actor Choi Jin-hyuk meets Japanese fans again in June after the fan meeting last November.

On February 19, CJH’s agency, GTree Creative said,  Choi Jin-hyuk will meet with fans to participate in a Tunnel promotion fan meeting which is held in June to express gratitude for Japanese fans' love and interest toward the drama 'Tunnel'. "

Choi Jin-hyuk made a strong impression by portraying various emotional parts in 'Tunnel' which recorded the highest audience rating in OCN drama last year. Since then, 'Tunnel' was broadcasted in Japan via CS satellite theater in Japan, and 'Park Kwang Ho' character played by Choi Jin-hyuk and Choi Jin-hyuk attracted a lot of popularity and attention.

Last November, after receiving various promotional and fan meeting proposals, Choi Jin-hyuk held a Japanese fan meeting  and spent a special time with the fans and received an enthusiastic response from them.   In this coming June, there will be the special Tunnel promotional fan meeting which NBC Universal and Hallyu Pia organized and produced.    Choi Jin-hyuk  decided, as a special guest for the event,  to spend time with the fans again in seven months.  

Especially, this promotional fan meeting is bigger than the fan meeting held in last November, even though  it has been a long time since Tunnel ended, but still the fans show that the love and interest toward Tunnel and Choi Jin-hyeg are getting hotter.

Choi Jin - hyeok made a statement through his agency, "I’m very happy to see fans again through the Tunnel promotion.  Because the event is about to give thanks to the fans who always give generous affection to Tunnel and me,  I will try hard to make such memories that I and my fans cannot forget. "

While taking a rest after the end of 'Tunnel' Choi Jin-hyuk is reviewing  on his next project.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201802190811190410

• Like 1