Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Guest chaybags55

Thanks for that enlightening info @willinette dear so meaning we expect picture of CJH in military uniform on the fifth week so it's 2nd week now tho I feel days are so slow haha but at least we have something to look forward to on the 5th week , right hyuk ladies so visit soompi for updates okies? Hugs and kisses and @Violetlove2 gurl I miss you! Just checking are you still in ? That Korea2017 remember? Mwaah!

@booha That "Wolryung girl" greeting of yours got me off my seat, ducked my head in the pillow and smiled like an idiot like no one's in the room haha. In short, thank you so much it made my day.

Just saw the trailer of "Vampire In Love" and Jin Hyuk's few seconds in there is just... Oh dear, words cannot describe it. That smile though...it's like "please wait for me. I'll definitely come back after 21 months."

Looking forward to the movie and I hope I don't end up crying when I finally get to see it.

/watching Fated To Love You right now

@booha yes you are right. I will try to stop by more often so I can "see" all of you lovely ladies  :x :x :x
@chaybags55 girl you know i am!!! i really hope we can all make it and it turns out to be a great trip :D 
i'm trying to save up money when I can. Now I probably have about 20 USD :P but it'll get there!!!
miss you too girl xoxoxoxxoxo
@willenette thank you dear :3

@meili29   Yes Those dc fans have a lot of sense of humor.  Even if I have skill to create such fanart pictures, no way my head could toss out such funny ideas. I’m sorry you can’t read some of their written humor or their feedbacks to other’s work.    In our slow moving time here, I feel very grateful I have something to fill in with funny stuff.   Thank you for your sweet snoopy   My heart swoon..

@yhiyori1221    what can I say that why something is more dear than others.  Such is the mystery of one’s heart.   Even after two years, I feel this constancy about the character WR.    Btw Enjoy FTLY. It’s very good drama except Daniel which could have given a bit more to its character. However Daniel is quite a flash looking dude. hehe

@almaseabi said: yhiyori1221 said: @booha That "Wolryung girl" greeting of yours got me off my seat, ducked my head in the pillow and smiled like an idiot like no one's in the room haha. In short, thank you so much it made my day.

My dear , i am thinking  jumping , smiling with yourself , ducking head in the pillow is completely ordinary here. be relax .:D thanks @booha.I miss Mr. Wolryung . l would to plan to see gu family book .I miss him too much  .:(

TRENDY  making video

hyukhyuk girls   It shows why he looked so playful in the magazine’s pictures.  He seems lighthearted on the set. Could it be because of T-FM, a company around him or those props??   But it’s fun to see him playful. 

<iframe title='trendy 메이킹 (영상)' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=vd861HHtPmWXXnTPZLbPnb6&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

xXcBiRY.jpg

jJOAdES.jpg

SwSN2Te.jpg

cr to DC

L2Q41DI.jpg

ttcnDbq.jpg

s3HVTrK.jpg

Edited by booha

@yhiyori1221, glad you're enjoying FTLY. It's my favouritEST!!! It's there I fell

madly, MADLY in love ;;) with our neighbourhood Oppa :D

Sooo endearing! But saying that, i think Wol-Ryung would make me drool & Swoon even more!!! 8-> @-)

@meili29 yeah it looks like a nice dorama to watch after a long day's work. Currently watching episode 3. Not much Daniel so far at this point but looking forward to more Daniel moments in the following eps haha.

GWR is one special character to a lot of girls here, even to Jinhyuk himself. Who wouldn't love WR? He's one cute, charming character.

@booha awesome gifs. I wish he just stops eating everything haha. But he's just so cute while he does it! XD

Thanks btw. Yeah I'm enjoying FTLY so far. Yes, Daniel is one flashy but cute dude. I love him already! (笑)

And after 2 years, I haven't washed off that character in me. I still do his "walking mannerism" at times lol. The character stuck with me I guess lol. And after 2 years, he does a character that reminds him of GFB. It's just been days since he's been in the military but it felt like months already. Oh I should stop before I start crying in here.

@almaseabi come watch with me! It'll be nice to watch it with another fan haha.

@yhiyori1221 8-> Lol! hmm.. at ep 3...i see ;;) you'll want more & more of him!! Like I did!! oops..i shall stop here. Don't wanna spoil your fun! But i muz say i really enjoy all that FTLY Fashion - Daniel F-L-A-S-H-ing in & out...Hehe :D

"Charming" is an understatement. He's INVITING...ALLURING...

OOoh...can't take it anymore! Missing him again & again each time i think& talk about him.. :(( :(( one day = Eternity @-)

Guest lovesmelovesmenoot

huaaaaaaa :(( :(( :((

wae, wae, wae??!! why did you leave us so soon Jin Hyuk ah!!

I am gonna miss you so much huhuhuhuhu :-S :-S :((

hey ladies, long time no see :\">

@ell4u   Oh dear girl  owhahaha   so that sunflower… CJH & you &made in heaven     I can see you picked the best one.  I don’t why but it looks wonderful by itself. It’s so fun to look at his laugh and a sunflower. Yes You have eyes for the best. In this thread no one should come between you & sunflower-CJH. haha

** 밤:chestnut  밤톨(bamtol)

밤톨머리 a military styled haircut.   밤톨이(bamtory)(a person).

XJ11yKD.jpg

Previously I posted about the fan who went to the CJH enlistment site.  At the time the location was unknown but there was speculation.  So she decided to check it out by herself since it was a close drive from Seoul. She got lucky because he was there with his entourage. But RBH asked not to post pictures about the event till later. So she made a drawing of him. She said CJH arrived wearing big, dark sunglasses and a black mask and he had a military styled haircut (밤톨머리).   She said he looked like either an idol or a bad neighborhood oppa.    However in her drawing of him, she left out his feet saying she didn’t see them.

Me( ***) drawing: KTH & (“sorry, didn’t see his shoes”)

u3O6iCX.jpg

So someone else brought out other possibilities …

then supposedly matching with real ones??!!

86Kdpsi.jpg

cr to DC

DV7VLzo.jpg

2j9H8NT.jpg

dRpgzqH.jpg

r1QNyyV.jpg

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

dear @booha i am not surprised if @ell4u fave flower is sunflower coz she stays in a place where there sunflowers all around haha
btw there is pic of sj shindong , now there is one from JYJ  Kim  jae joong , when can we see pic of CJH too? the agony of waiting ..beyond words..

@chaybags55 haha.. oh yes our place has lots of sunflowers in december.. but i also have lots inside our house.. just like what jin hyuk is holding..(artificial ones..hehe)..he really is so playful in these new set of gifs.. i particularly noticed his white teeth.. hehe.. that's why he has the confidence of opening his mouth that way.. bwahaha.. he really must have cfs of him eating when he comes back from ms.. watching him with those grapes makes me crave for him grapes too..

@chaybags55   thanks chingu. Yes I saw KJJ’s army pictures. It looks like KJJ lost some weight but he still looks handsome. Soon the army better show us some of CJH’s pictures.

Hyukssi girls  I found the Daum café search for 30division. But I’m not familiar with this army stuff so I’m posting just one link.   I assume that these two are the same 30사단 신병교육대 (30 division training camp) and 30사단필승신병교육대 (30 division ‘pil-seung’ training camp ).

** 필승 (pilseung) (victory)

30사단 신병교육대 (30 division training camp): 30사단 신병교육대

** this one (통합검색)(search) brings out all or click for each category. I’m posting (통합검색) (search) and  image category.

(통합검색) (search)

사이트 (site)  이미지 (image)   블로그 (blog)

뉴스 (news)   카페글 (posted in daum café)

팁(tip)   웹문서(web ducuments)

게시판 (notice board)   트위터(Twitter)   동영상 (video)

(통합검색) (search)

이미지 (image)

GerxfFm.jpg

ASRj3oz.jpg

Edited by booha