Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

The dc fans had a fundraising event for the coming of CJH’s enlistment. The fun thing about this event is that each time a member donated, that member could give a message( in 7 words) instead of giving own name. There was no limit each time one made a donation so everybody could spread out to maximize the number of messages individually. Of course when CJH receives the list of messages, he might to read them with sweat and laughter because they are long but sweet and funny.

(translation)

DC Inside CJH Gallery made a donation to the Heart Foundation Korea.

Korea Heart Foundation (Chairman Jo Beom-gu) revealed that CJH’s fan club, internet community ‘CJH DC’ donated to the Korea Heart Foundation Mar 19.

The donation will be used for the heart disease patients who are in difficult economic circumstances and need surgery.

CJH DC Gallery celebrated his last year 2014 birthday with a donation which presented a new life for heart patients.

According to CJH DC Gallery, “In the wake of the last year donation to the Korea Heart Foundation, the DC fans decided to do it again this year. We feel very rewarded and we will try to continued support as the fans of CJH.”

CJH garnered the rising popularity which started the first through MBC GFB 2013 then continued with tvN EC, SBS Heirs and MBC FTLY, and he established himself as the lead actor with MBC PP which ended last Jan.

20150320142212050.jpeg

http://media.daum.net/society/others/newsview?newsid=20150320142212391

2 members each made fanart-envelopes (? I’m guessing they are a big envelope/or envelope-package for the list of messages written by the members to be given to CJH. (for the charity donation)) They are well made and I like them.

ebozqtS.jpg

cr to DC

zz4fphp.jpg

4GVT6G6.jpg

We0iTOO.jpg

Edited by booha

A soompi member (Joon) (& a dc fan) donated her handcrafted bracelets (limited numbers) and some lucky members bought them. Then the members took pictures and posted when they received the bracelets. I’m posting some of links. I thought this bracelet was for man’s style but when I saw the pictures, it looked good on women too.

I’m posting a picture which shows CJH wearing it which she gave to him before.

wfFwT3O.jpg

yIhwj0r.jpg

Some of you here might remember this yellow neck pillow.

F5ZKtsD.jpg

cr to DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=55588&page=3

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=55594&page=3

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=55599&page=3

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=55613&page=2

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=55607&page=3

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=55608&page=3

Edited by booha

@chaybags55 said: cjhasia said: glad that he is having fun.  At least before his enlistment.  Just a biggest wish to fulfill, hope his cough recovers before his enlistment.  Hope he don't drink and smoke too much. this may worsen the case.  Well anyway just my wishful thinking, he will be fine. ;-p

Omg I looked at CJH’s Jeju vacationing pictures yet I have no idea why this guy didn’t pop into my head even though he’s the one who made me to jump onto the soompi ship in the first place. I wonder whether he went to that place( moonlit garden)
mp4xmV3.jpg
cr to DC

hellopencilt.gif  i miss you all!!! i've been lurking around but didnt get the chance to post.. @booha.. thank you for consistently updating us with news and pictures of our handsome Choi Jin Hyuk.. I particularly like this..oerMCla.jpg he looks so very young and rested..and his face looks so smooth..its glowing!

booha said: Omg I looked at CJH’s Jeju vacationing pictures yet I have no idea why this guy didn’t pop into my head even though he’s the one who made me to jump onto the soompi ship in the first place. I wonder whether he went to that place( moonlit garden)
mp4xmV3.jpg
cr to DC
@booha...ooooh!  your posts sent me reeling over again!!..you're so funny!Lovely thing what the DC gals are doing!  A consciousness of giving back to the community/society to help those in need...heartwarming!And those awesome bracelets!!  They were up for grabs but...sob...I couldn't be there to grab!!  :((   It's ok...so long as the proceeds go to helping those in dire need!   And oooh so grateful to you for teleporting us right up to the doorstep of RBH!!!  - a place I wish I can be physically present right now!!

Helloo everyone!

After listening to our man belt out "A Glass of Soju", I really fell in love with that ballad....

@booha...Did Oppa once say he's not a Romantica?  How can that be true??  For him to choose that number as his "departing song"...gives us a clue to who he really is at heart!!  Anyway, @booha, both you and I know that very well yes?  Hehe... :D   8-}

I think I am listening to that song for the hundredth time by now!!  I know it's madness!!  Incidentally, I have my playlist for exercising, dancing, cycling....what have you!  So you can imagine what I've been doing with the "Glass of Soju"???  :))   8->   Come on! Come on!  Use your imagination    =))

YEEEE...Yes!  Dancing with our man of course!!...after toasting him to a glass of Soju!!!  @-)   \:D/

Anyway, I've checked out the singer, Lim Chang Jung, who popularized that number!  Haha!...he's really very good!   Ok, have a listen girls... enjoy!

https://youtu.be/H5joHYSgd04  (just the mp3...)  and now with the visuals...

https://youtu.be/qqR2iuOvtJs (2003)  and a later rendition by same artiste :  https://youtu.be/JXds_aKNwNk (2014)

And of course, NOW...recapturing our man's rendition of the same number - uploaded by a DC girl (maybe; just guessing) taken from outside the studio....

https://youtu.be/JXds_aKNwNk   (special coz video taken from outside recording studio)   ;;)

and the one from the interview segment :     https://youtu.be/wIQ_9RlFXOs

Oppa singing so passionately in his nasal voice     (:|

@meili29  haha   About the RBH photos I thought of them again today and it made me giddy because I didn’t know why last night I felt like saying hello and knock.  But after reading your comment about RBH I understood what went through my head and it was Just like what you said.  I think that’s the same reason the dc fan took the photos so up close like that.   I could imagine that the dc fan stood at the front of it, looking at the sign and saying ‘wow/omg/wow I’m actually here. hehe jinhyukssi?? I’m here hehe@@@ blahblah’   It’s so funny to see how our brain has been mashed and fermented that the simple sign brought out such silly excitement.  Yes Definitely it’s silly but also definitely enjoyable.  The point is a fangirling experience unexplainable sometimes and unfathomable other times. Gam-sa-hab-ni-da (감사합니다)

meili29 said:

Oppa singing so passionately in his nasal voice     (:|

Let’s toss with CJH’s "A Glass of Soju"  (:|    hehe

You found the heavenly matched face for the line. That’s a really good one chingu

@ell4u hello  thank you always for the cute gif     I’m glad you liked that picture because when I saw it first I became speechless but now I feel like I am used to that face. It is natural and pleasant (and younger).   Btw don’t take too long to finish your phd otherwise by the time you finish it, there will be nobody in this thread and you will have to open a champagne bottle all by yourself (with jhssi). I have a feeling your uncontrollable champagne bottle will blow up this thread completely. haha

Edited by booha

Here is our guy in the army. I guess we have to get used to this new look.
쩜형 어디가?
입대 기념
이뱅
where are you(JH-hyong) going?  enlistment commemoration  event
YM6QIR0.jpg
cr to DC

@meili29  hum!! nagging??(        .... )   I thought you were still in a honeymoon period with jhssi.  A bit early for nagging? kidding hehe  At the moment dc became relatively quiet after the fundraising powwow.  Hopefully his enlistment day will give us some more (exciting/fireworking)news and pictures (10 days left).   Thank you for posting the video links. Oh yes he belted out that song and he knew he blew it.   Did you see that right after singing he seemed dazed and in disbelief?  First he gave a deep sigh then he apologized. He talked about his stuffed nose too.   To tell truth even if he wants to quit smoking, it might be very difficult for him as an actor.  In the entertainment world, an actor has to build a network through socializing where I’m sure everybody (or majority) smokes.   But since he had bad influenza during EC he probably doesn’t smoke as much now.    Last night it was a good thing that I saw your posting late and listened to his nasal singing(hehe)  otherwise I might go through his entire songs as I usually do like a tossed rock hopping over water continually.   He can’t sing like a professional but he has this unique voice. As you said I hope too that someday he could produce more songs for albums.

@celes80   Thank you   It’s always so fun to read your description.  But I want to clarify one part: In the video CJH said he asked his entertainment friends to bring a girl-group for the visitation. We heard about it from his interview articles before but at the time I didn’t know why he said it. After reading yours  I realized it’s something about being in the army.   I read somewhere that in the military, there were many young aged men with too much time and routine and not enough excitement.  So what could make them more excited than seeing a girl-group in person since they are regular citizens outside of the military.  If CJH could do it, I’m sure his future army buddies will feel very grateful to him. I know he said it in half jokingly but he also knows about the place he is going to spend the next two years.    It was fun to read what happened in making DM. It sounds like one has to learn how to do a dance move with kicking and not actual kicking. I’m sure CJH made a lot of apologies. But CJH was lucky that he’s close to JWS because one can only kick his boss so many times.

Guest vforvintagevera

celes80 said: celes80 said: Good day everyone! I popped by just to post this... The full cut of JH's interview in Taiwan!! (24 mins long!)Will post more soon in a couple of days after my schedule frees up, stay tuned! :)

Credit: uploader

booha said:
@meili29  hum!! nagging??(        .... )   I thought you were still in a honeymoon period with jhssi.  A bit early for nagging? kidding hehe  At the moment dc became relatively quiet after the fundraising powwow.  Hopefully his enlistment day will give us some more (exciting/fireworking)news and pictures (10 days left).   Thank you for posting the video links. Oh yes he belted out that song and he knew he blew it.  Did you see that right after singing he seemed dazed and in disbelief?  First he gave a deep sigh then he apologized. He talked about his stuffed nose too.   To tell truth even if he wants to quit smoking, it might be very difficult for him as an actor.  In the entertainment world, an actor has to build a network through socializing where I’m sure everybody (or majority) smokes.   But since he had bad influenza during EC he probably doesn’t smoke as much now.    Last night it was a good thing that I saw your posting late and listened to his nasal singing(hehe)  otherwise I might go through his entire songs as I usually do like a tossed rock hopping over water continually.   He can’t sing like a professional but he has this unique voice. As you said I hope too that someday he could produce more songs for albums. 

@celes80   Thank you   It’s always so fun to read your description.  But I want to clarify one part: In the video CJH said he asked his entertainment friends to bring a girl-group for the visitation. We heard about it from his interview articles before but at the time I didn’t know why he said it. After reading yours  I realized it’s something about being in the army.   I read somewhere that in the military, there were many young aged men with too much time and routine and not enough excitement.  So what could make them more excited than seeing a girl-group in person since they are regular citizens outside of the military.  If CJH could do it, I’m sure his future army buddies will feel very grateful to him. I know he said it in half jokingly but he also knows about the place he is going to spend the next two years.    It was fun to read what happened in making DM. It sounds like one has to learn how to do a dance move with kicking and not actual kicking. I’m sure CJH made a lot of apologies. But CJH was lucky that he’s close to JWS because one can only kick his boss so many times.  

0WIvYs.gif
cr to DC

There seems to be a slew of new dramas lined up for the next around.  We know watching a kdrama and watching a kdrama with soompi isn’t the same thing. So I lurked around regularly at other sites whenever I had time because in soompi even a bad or plopped drama can be turned into a fun site by certain members.   I feel regretful about my inability to talk in a soompi/kdrama fashion.  When there is a bad or frustrating day, it would be nice to come here and to make bubbly talk or lash out ( artfully haha) to some characters/wrtiternim/pdnim.  It’s like depressurizing oneself.   I don’t know whether anyone had visited this new coming drama (맨도롱 또똣 "Warm and Cozy"), At the moment the site is very entertaining.  Then there is this new drama, Producer. I don’t think it will be like Heirs which was my first experience with a drama thread.   When a few weeks before it was ready to broadcast, the thread was like as if I walked into a mega fleamarket or carnival.  It attracted not only the army of fans but all the sommpi heavy hitters were there too.   Then I learned somethings about the writernim who was called the SBS queen bee and I guessed why CJH signed in without seeing the script because of his dire financial circumstances.  So in a sense P might become a big and noisy drama because of KSH.  I like KSH and his dramas so I have been checking this drama thread which at the beginning it had a bit of a choppy start because of confusion over who’s the lead.

Guest chaybags55

Am feeling the drought already.. Please help me.. I need a dose of Jin hyuk ssi.. :(( @booha dear any chance MDTF will get eng subbed ?? Fingers crossed...

@vforvintagevera  Sorry you are busy  Yeah  ARENA with CJH interview article came out. It has one more new picture added on. I didn’t post it because I hoped some blogger would translate the article but so far it hasn’t happened.   I guess I should post the pictures now and later I have to think about whether I can do it because this article is in a picture not in text and normally I translate with help of uncle google.

T-foods: boba milk tea, stinky tofu, pork blood, fried stinky tofu, rice cake-pork blood, rice dumpling… How about calling it another way to sound a bit more attractive for newbies; classic but stinky tofu or classic/classic sinkyer tofu. haha   I think pork blood is what we call blood sausage in Korea.   There is some Korean food which requires one’s deep brainwashing in order to acquire a certain appreciation for it.  But next time CJH should start T-foods with a bottle of soju and his buddies and karaoke.   In no time he will look at those foods lovingly and longingly like he does with fishcakes in broth.  I think CJH likes to eat but the kind of stuff he likes to eat isn’t good for his diet.

ARENA March

iiRK8YX.jpg

kgofNos.jpg

RNEBChz.jpg

cYOv8KY.jpg

cr to DC

SzW5BjO.jpg

XJkimdt.jpg

Edited by booha

@chaybags55  chingu sorry about CJH drought  I’m afraid it’s just beginning. huuu  I have no idea about MDTF with Eng sub.  It’s still too early to think about it. That’s why I talked about other coming dramas.  It looks like there will be a few interesting dramas to watch.  Did you find anything interesting?   If you do, let me know. I might follow you to watch it together.   Btw You have to remember that most actors work on one drama and then they will take a long break with some cfs in between.   If CJH didn’t have the enlistment, he would do it the same way.  I saw your comments in CJH instagram. I translated them in Korean with uncle google and I want you to know that they sounded very cute.  Someday I could send you some Korean words in pm and you can post both English and Korean. So pm me if you have any question. Talk you later.

uLKhbp9.jpg

qNSaM3I.jpg

mliSUmZ.jpg

djFsFdZ.jpg

55f06ce.jpg

1HmzDUH.jpg
cr to DC