Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Guest chaybags55

It's time to activate my Instagram account so I can follow CJH Instagram account..looking forward to his posts

Hello hyuki girls I just read that CJH is in process of learning how to use Instagram. It looks like he’s learning from his friend. Initially the link site posted showed some pictures and a video clip(??) then it switched into private so I couldn’t see them.  So some saw them and others didn’t. The good news is that CJH tries to find some limited communication to talk to people/ his fans.

@chaybags55  Hi I’m sorry you couldn’t understand Chinese.  At least MC asked in Korean so I’ll try it for translation.  But don’t feel too bad if you don’t understand completely because this kind of video is mainly enjoyed for the visuals.  In here he shows many cute gestures and expressions.

Vampire In Love:

((** Fans jokingly talked about a vampire character who normally appeared on a screen with a single wardrobe))

GA9zpyk.jpg

SAPJMnX.jpg

This picture is from Weekly Wang FB.

(Google translation) 真道理性,真愛台灣 Rational truth, love Taiwan

周刊王 每周二定期出刊 Wang regular weekly every Tuesday's issue

https://www.facebook.com/pages/周刊王/241811426022953

B21whgD.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

안잊었네 나?  잊을리가!!!

You haven’t forgotten me?   How can I forget!!!

The lines are from PP: The first photo is about when they meet again at the beginning of the drama and the second, their meeting after one year at the end of the drama. These two are prosecutors and the writer wrote thinking as they were. I like the lines which are very simple yet have a certain edge about them, and they can convey the peculiar emotions which these two have for each other.

A fan posted: When CJH discharges from MS, he would say to dc fans “You haven’t forgotten me?” Then the dc fans say “How can I forget!!!”    ( that’s how I would like to imagine …. )

Dooe5VD.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

The pictures are from the blogger(sunglasses promotion?). It seems she was a part of the group (staff?) to accompany CJH’s T-FM. I have no idea how these things work but she posted the pictures of her traveling and CJH’s event.  Some pictures showed she was with other staff members. I knew many fans came for him but I didn’t quite realize how big it was.  Happy to see so many of them in the pictures.

http://blog.naver.com/sn1208/220288969843

CJH’s arrival and T-FM and departure

The blogger was in the van looking out at the red carpet for CJH

VnzHMcZ.jpg

JMGmFmp.jpg

VEFyTZc.jpg

Gk2HZx2.jpg

FDPSorl.jpg

To start FM with the back entrance which caused a big commotion in the audience

OMRqPT7.jpg

So many fans

9R2HaoE.jpg

d1ZvWiF.jpg

HmFBPBY.jpg

YAA7t7g.jpg

xtw0yEd.jpg

ExJLTCk.jpg

5UEQebH.jpg

tzJRhEe.jpg

XkG4ul1.jpg

the blogger mentioned him as a team leader

gRaHe1u.jpg

WSzGib2.jpg

Az8ED9s.jpg

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

Aww thanks for that piece of info @booha‌ about cjh Instagram account being private . He is a celebrity he should make it public but I do respect his preference . But I wish he changes his mind coz this is the way he can maintain his connection to his fans especially that he is away for two years . Am not familiar with the Korea Military enlistment rules , if there are prohibitions re social networks like Instagram etc... Oh yes the gestures of CJh are cute overload @booha‌ thanks much for your translations I will patiently wait for that hehe

This is from HK FM. It shows his handwriting in English. A bit more practice is needed!!  hehe

https://www.facebook.com/huge.kpop

vLd1Hqg.jpg

aoHh4z6.jpg

Daniel from FTLY by a dc fan     At the beginning the character Daniel seemed mysterious and enigmatic unlike the one from the original T-FTLY.  I was very excited then even though he wasn’t the lead. He could have some small spark. Oh well   I didn’t know whether I should feel glad that PDnim didn’t turn him into a floor mop as this character became in T-FTLY.   So I lost interested in this character but at least the visual image was good till the end.  In this put together video, Daniel seems more coherent and beautiful, and I feel there is possibility.

<iframe title='올만에 단옐볼래?' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=v4677xxuVEuZZ9jQZhF9nmm&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

oxM77po.jpg

lE0HaXE.jpg

cr to DC

@chaybags55   About CJH’s Instagram I read that probably he was learning about it from his friend and he wasn’t ready to post openly.   Maybe he wasn’t aware that his posting was on the open site at first.  Maybe his friend texted to him ‘Bro! The stuff you posted was on the open site'  or something like that so he changed??  I agree.   Soon he should post for his fans to see what has happening to him or about him as he doesn’t have Twitter.   He had Twitter once but something happened and he closed it. I signed in soompi the day after he closed his Twitter. duda!   I don’t know exactly what happened at the time but his explanation was that he didn’t want to be distracted by whatever it was.  Twitter can be helpful but it can be a deep sink hole.  So it was fine with me.   But as you said he needs to maintain connection to his fans while he’s in the army. Hopefully we will see his Instagram soon.

Edited by booha

@booha 8->

Hiya! Enjoyed your latest post! Hehe... Hey! I had a similar observation!   Noticed he had been using more English in signing off/autograph lately! Not too bad after all!  It's good to see him "practising" hard!   :-bd

Awww.... FTLY!  Thank you again!  Re-living those days we spent with Daniel !!!  My heart melted once again.

It's the first drama I had watched from start to end without missing a single episode - one where I grew to appreciate neighbourhood Oppa's charm   ;;)   He was so endearing! 

As always some parts of the translation might be okay and other ones need additional help from one’s imagination.  So don’t read the translation literally. How he acts/behaves should be the fun part watching this video. It seems MC is not fluent with Korean so sometimes the way she speaks sounds cute.

[CTV News Interview] 20150305 "The Heirs" Cool Oppa, Korean Star Choi Jin Hyuk Visits Taiwan

(104) CJH (greeting in Chinese) “I feel honored to come here toTaiwan and to give a greeting personally. Thank you”

(introduction)  

(130) (GWR tells his fluttering heart happened for the first time after living thousands of years)

(147) CJH “I consider GFB and EC are good and fun to watch.”  (153) CJH “In EP2 the part when I was dying, life came to an end ((He rephrased it in a bit humorous way because it wasn’t actually him who died.)), has been quite memorable to me.   (202) CJH “Also that part required numerous takes.” (206) CJH “It was very hard work. The weather was cold.”  

(211) CJH “If I have to pick one line which I would remember the most, it could be ‘왜 그랬소 Why did you do it’ “ (218) GWR “왜 그랬소 Why did you do it”

(227) MC (inaudible ??) CJH “ayii… please don’t do it..”  (229) MC “Perhaps we could show it again” CJH “ani, ani don’t” 

(238) MC “in EC, it could be this line, ‘I’m hurt’” CJH “ahw.. yeah”  (254) CJH “I think I acted with a lot of shamelessly embarrassed words in EC. In reality they might not appear to sound the same way. 

(315) ((I don’t know the question.))  CJH “The bright and mischief part in the EC character” “Also in PP he acts slick /smooth”

(330) MC “How’s your real personality in comparison?”   CJH “I like to play. I’m rather lighthearted.”

(336) ( He selects a question card)   (340) ( ?? Somebody says something. CJH responds ‘No /I don’t like to do it’ )

(345) (Q: The most memorable kiss scene?) MC “which one could it be?” 

(355) CJH “Maybe the kiss scene from GFB”   “The kissing scene which happened during the wedding part was quite memorable.” “However I might have to pick the kissing scene in INR since I did it for the first time. It took a place in the car. The scene was about a surprise kiss which I initiated with her. I remember it a lot.”

(425) (( something about his ost in EC ))

(446) MC “… plan?”  (449) CJH “I don’t have any plan( about singing?). Before I thought about making a song for an event before the enlistment but because I was busy with a drama schedule, I couldn’t do it”    (504) CJH “if later I have a chance, I might consider doing it but now I don’t have a clear plan”  

(508) (MC suggests that perhaps he could sing now and then she says ‘my wish!’ )   (513) CJH (embarrassed and shaking his head) “no no” (514) CJH (trying to change the subject) “How about the next question?” (516) (MC laughs playfully and trys one more time ‘How about (singing) a little!’ ) ( CJH says ‘no’ and MC ‘okay I got it’ )

(519) (CJH’s stage performance)

(528) CJH “Actually because of my personality, I wouldn’t be able to do a dating event with a girl I dated.  Especially like a surprise event I haven’t done it”

(546) ( ?about the triangle love) MC “Would you step aside?”    (551) ((**difficult to translate his answer)) CJH “Well that situation implies there is a difference on an emotional level. But since I’m not good at holding in or hiding my feeling, I don’t think the situation will evolve that far (creating three way love) in my case.

(603) (something about ‘a oppa’or an older look )  (611) (someone must be starting to laugh ) CJH “Don’t laugh Don’t laugh”  

(615) (Q: Do you want to play a high school character)   MC “What do you think?”

( CJH acts embarrassed and can’t find an answer immediately)  (620) CJH “In my heart, yes, I want to play it. But I can’t say that it’s good always (playing a school character)”  

(630) CJH “If there is regret, it’s that I didn’t have a chance to play it once before. In the movie I played one like that briefly.   (651) CJH “Heirs was about a high school story. So I feel a bit regretful that I haven’t done it” 

(659) CJH “Even when I was young, I frequently heard it( that he looked older ) so I’m used to it and it doesn’t bother me much.”

(706) MC “SJKssi, the same age with him?  (712) (seeing his expression which is cute) MC “I’m sorry”   (715) CJH “If you have to apology you shouldn’t do it in the first place” (teasing)   

(717) CJH “Yes We are the same age.” “It has been awhile ago. We met 7 years ago”   (728) CJH “Even at the time I looked more aged … If I told people that we were friends, people reacted ‘uh-huh?’ That’s how people responded. So I’m used to such things.

(743) (CJH changes the topic slightly) CJH “Even at a young age I always wished to be older. I wanted to become 30 years old because I thought that’s when one got to be a real man, a real cool man. So I looked forward to be in my 30’s then.”

(803) CJH “This is the first time I used it” MC “Really? First?”

(814) CJH “I would like to play a masculine and rough role. Because I have never done film noir so it would be fun to play a character in such a setting.

(829) CJH “To CTV audience, this is my first greeting. I hope the viewers will wait for my return and give continuous support while I’ll finish my two year military duty.”

Edited by booha

@meili29 said:

@booha 8->

Hiya! Enjoyed your latest post! Hehe... Hey! I had a similar observation!   Noticed he had been using more English in signing off/autograph lately! Not too bad after all!  It's good to see him "practising" hard!   :-bd

Awww.... FTLY!  Thank you again!  Re-living those days we spent with Daniel !!!  My heart melted once again.

It's the first drama I had watched from start to end without missing a single episode - one where I grew to appreciate neighbourhood Oppa's charm   ;;)   He was so endearing!  

Yes No doubt FTLY is a good drama.   If I’m not mistaken PDnim had worked on it for many years before it was aired.   Even though FTLY is rom-com it has a lot of excellent and hilarious parodies which Korean viewers appreciated a lot.   I loved Daniel as ‘a neighborhood oppa’ too.  So splashy looking a neighborhood oppa he is indeed. hehe

Edited by booha

Hyuk girls, JH is appearing on MBC's radio program FM4U "2 hours date with Park Kyung Lim" tomorrow. I am thinking that it will be one of the final interviews and public appearances he is granting before he enlists. He will supposedly be holding nothing back and reveal his true self and inner-most thoughts tomorrow. As you all know, PKL and him are very very close, and so I am interested in knowing how the interview will be conducted and what "secrets" will be revealed between them. I am really looking forward to this one...
http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2015656

@booha, was this news reported anywhere in Korean? I didn't seem to come across it for some reason. 
The date for him to enlist draws near... :((  *group hug needed!!*

@celes80

How very exciting!!  Thanks for sharing the good news! 

The announcement was released either very late last night or very early this morning over fb! 

booha,  I sure am looking forward  to his actions, smiles, laughter...& listen to his lovely voice before the interview gets translated a little later!!   ;))

Hello  I read the news about the radio talk show last night.  As usual of the time differences, it was late here so I just read a couple of news articles. As translated, the article indicated that it’s about CJH’s enlistment.  He’s close to PKL so they would have friendly chit chat(?) The article also said he would sing live.    I think there will be news articles about it afterward. I know this is a radio show but hopefully there is a video camera which will record this session. When CJH did the first interview with her in 2013 right after he finished his part in GFB, there was a video recording which I know some of you have seen and which I have been thinking about to translate later.

(translation)

CJH will talk about his feelings about the approaching enlistment 3/31.

According to MBC, CJH will appear (3/10) on MBC FM4U ‘Two o’clock date, Park Kyung Lim’ and reveal his feelings about the enlistment.

CJH has a friendship with a moderator, PKL, over 10 years which everybody in the station knows. So it’s expected to have a comfortable and open story from these two for the listeners.

Also CJH has a plan to sing live his favorite song, ‘A Glass of Soju’ by Lim Chang Jung. CJH who has superb singing ability creates a high expectation about his live singing. In fact he sang OST in Heirs and GFB etc.

CJH is going to be enlisted for the active duty on 3/31.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002393677

본문이미지

Edited by booha

For Your Viewing Pleasure: It’s All About the Face

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take the time out of the week to share some of the most recent fashion-forward photos tied to the K-pop landscape.

It can’t be easy to have a shot focusing on someone’s face; there isn’t a chance for fancy props or pretty clothing to take center stage or elevate the shot. It’s just the face, and there is limited room to get that right image. So let’s take a look at some of the more recent photos that focus on the face.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Choi Jin-hyuk | Arena Homme +

20150309_seoulbeats_choijinhyuk_arenahomme+

source : seoulbeats