Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

@chaybags55 said: KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!! Happy Lunar New year to all Chinese friends all over the world! Cheers!!

CKFtG1n.jpg

the first small picture from ARENA  (( 2/20(F) [magazine] ARENA March edition ))

VSaXmAV.jpg

cr to DC

Violetlove2 said: Hello girls... Sorry I have been away for a few days!! Wishing our CJH a very happy (belated) birthday!!!! :D SEE YOU IN 2017!!!!!

@meili29_at_hotmail.com_stv    diehard romantic haha me too! I think everybody in soompi is the same. About CJH, I think he’s “old-fashioned" (at heart) romantic” in an Asian (or Korean) way. When he goes to the army, you can send him your fanart which can be printed on any paper. For the non-native speakers, a fan-made-art could be the best way to communicate. Unlike LMH to who has mega-followers and each fan can easily get lost among many, with CJH, we have a better chance to talk to him individually. Besides an actor is a human being like us with facing life’s ups and downs constantly and when things whip down on him, he likes to look for things to cheer him up. So sharpen up your creative mind to snatch his heart!!

@lifein  Dear chingu I’m sorry to say but by now there is a good chance someone bought the ticket.  Korean FM has a small venue with limited seats so that when the ticket office was opened, all of the tickets were sold within a half hour.   Actually this was the first time I heard one ticket became available. 

It looks like you posted a wrong soompi user name.   It is @PolarisCat (It’s her soompi username) and she has Twitter where you can go and talk about your situation.   However please remember and consider that many members have busy jobs so doing a fan activity is a volunteer and side activity.  So she might not have time to help you now.   But there is always the next time in 2 years when he finishes his army duty.   I’m glad to read how you found CJH or the other way how CJH found you. haha

Edited by booha

Dear Chingu, I'm so sorry I've been away for a long time!!! Actually it is so exhausted to chase after him from HK to Japan and then Taiwan within a month!!! I never ever go trip by trip in such a short period of time! There were some difficulties as the Lunar New Year is in mid-Feb. It was hard to take long vacation as TV station staffs are all busy before holidays! Many new and special TV programmes are queuing to launch during CNY.

I and @chelseab‌ would like to share many stories regarding the FM with you but I think it should be after the CNY. Lots of family gatherings these few days. Actually we still need to fix our minds to see how to tell the stories. We even didn't have time to search and read for his media news and video interviews. Maybe you girls have read much more than us!

@"Joon J. Lee"‌ @celes80‌ @booha‌ .....and all the Soompi CJH girls

I and @chelseab‌ would like to thanks for all your help in doing the translations and posting all the stuffs here in Soompi to make this thread so informative and full of favors. I will resume posting after all my duties has been done and returned to my normal life.

@meili29_at_hotmail.com_stv‌ Well, your ID is so so familiar and have we met? I'm so sorry as for this month, I have met many people and my memories sometimes will mixup. Please give me some hints!

@lifein‌ Welcome to this big family. Glad to know you will go to Korea right before his FM. One of the DC member (@Joon J. Lee) who is a member in Soompi has invited Soompi girls as 2 tickets were spared! However, I'm not sure if tickets are still available and the most important thing is, as announced,this FM is for Korean and those are living in Korea. ID card or supporting document may be checked. So I'm curious even you have the ticket, you may not be allowed to enter. Anyway, do you have a Twitter account? You may sent Joon a direct message in twitter or here in Soompi to ask.

Gonna hurry for job clearance. I'm in office. See you girls and make you update later, Happy New Year and wish you all have a harvest year of Sheep!

Before I go, just drop you the latest HK & Taiwan Magazines Scanned Pics. As I'm using mobile, I have no way to post photos here. Please kindly visit my tumblr or Twitter for the photos. Please feel free to post on behalf of me here in Soompi.

Taiwan Mag. Released on 13/2:

http://polariscat.tumblr.com/post/111290301548/taiwan-magazine-ctweekly-released-on-13

HK Mag. Released on 17/2

http://polariscat.tumblr.com/post/111290796268/hk-magazine-me-mag-hk-no-427-released-on-20

*More will be coming. Stay tuned.

Hi guys, actually I am quite busy too with my works. But I am just sad knowing cjh will go to the army and I can feel his feeling regarding I am too need to hard work to be in my position now. I am amazed with his story in his real life. Love his spirits. Thanks to always share about him. BTW i shared the videos and the pictures in this soompi in my pinterest. I am glad that many people in pinterest also adore him too.

ChiSub【Pictorial Shooting in HK-BTS+Interview﹣1】《Me! HK》VOL.427 
《為粉絲寧選單身!崔振赫大談理想伴侶條件》Cr.Nextmediahttp://hk.me.nextmedia.com/article/427/17484636

ChiSub【Pictorial Shooting in HK-BTS+Interview﹣2】《Me! HK》VOL.427 
《男神到訪!韓星崔振赫尷尬笑談李敏鎬》Cr.Nextmedia
http://hk.me.nextmedia.com/article/427/17484636

Thank u very much @celes80‌ for keeping up wd ur promise. I have been waiting for the translation as i was very curious abt his response and why he cried.. anyways, what caught me the most was when he said he that sometimes he does not show any expression on his face when we bumped into him.. i have to confess to u chingus that in the hkfm i got very dissapointed abt his cold behavior and expressionless face at the airport.. yes i knew and understand he lacked sleep and very tired then. But i thought keeping a smiling face to please the fans is good enuf or waving his hands while walking to car will do.. perhaps he hasnt realize how popular he is now and how to respond as a celebrity....anyways, i was told by a fellow soompier .who i.met at the that he apologized about the airport incident later at the FM.. So Im still a fan and still in love wd jin hyuk.. i like his humility...

Hello @meili29_at_hotmail.com_stv‌ .. and @lifein‌ .. welcome to hyukkie world (as fellow chingu @meomongco‌ always say) pls drop by often.. the hyuk girls here are very friendly and funny.. btw meili your name is familiar. I think we've come across other fan sites... @meomongco it seems ur very silent lately..

@lifein‌ A big warm welcome!

@booha‌ 'Kung Hei Fat Choi' (Cantonese) is the same as 'Gong Xi Fa Cai' (Mandarin). It is a Chinese New Year greeting to wish people good wealth. So during the CNY time, we always greet people 'Kung Hei Fat Choi' before we start a conversation. It simply replaces 'good morning', 'hello' etc.

Same as @PolarisCat‌, I have been exhausted with all these short trips but at the same time I found myself so lucky that I could see him in person three times in 4 weeks. During these 3 FMs, I managed to hug him, shake his hands and even briefly talked to him in Taiwan. I really can't complain anymore. And I love him more after every time I saw him. I am sure @PolarisCat agrees with me. He gave me a very sincere impression especially during this Taiwan FM. I wish him good luck during his military services and I will definitely wait for him to come back.

I also want to take this opportunity to wish everybody a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!

P.S. His Taiwan FM news are everywhere and with @celes80‌'s and @booha‌'s help, you have read quite a lot about it. So most of the stories/news about the FM have already been covered. But if you have any particular queries, pls feel free to ask and I will try to share as much as I know.

@alicia yes, he probably really tired since his not stop working on the dramas, movie, interviews, FM, and photoshoo So we should understand his condition and always support him. Nice to see u guys, hyuk girls..

OMG!  Every time I get into this Soompi thread, I'd spend ages reading...and reading...and reading (over & over again, mind you!!!) the entries.  What a bunch of lovely gals with BIG hearts, expressing how much they love & appreciate Oppa! 

I have also been very moved after reading the translations by Celes80 (*sobbing oppa   :((  )  Again, I am sure all of us love & appreciate you for all the hard work you've been putting in!  Love you Celes80 and also booha! 

And I am quite sure reading his responses to the contents in the video brought tears to our eyes & hearts too!  We feel his tender emotions!  Isn't that correct girls?

@lifein - Thank you for visiting and loving my blog. Regarding translations, I do it when I think there are interesting stuff I want to share with everyone, and more importantly, when I have time, since it really is just a hobby of mine. I try my best to translate articles which I think are worthwhile, but sometimes I can't get to everyone because of RL commitments. Especially since there's been an explosion of articles recently with him being here and there and everywhere, I can't keep up. When he is in the army, I'm hoping to catch up. Hope you understand. Please continue to support our Hyuk and chat with us here!

@

AliciaA

said: Thank u very much @celes80‌ for keeping up wd ur promise. I have been waiting for the translation as i was very curious abt his response and why he cried.. anyways, what caught me the most was when he said he that sometimes he does not show any expression on his face when we bumped into him.. i have to confess to u chingus that in the hkfm i got very dissapointed abt his cold behavior and expressionless face at the airport.. yes i knew and understand he lacked sleep and very tired then. But i thought keeping a smiling face to please the fans is good enuf or waving his hands while walking to car will do.. perhaps he hasnt realize how popular he is now and how to respond as a celebrity....anyways, i was told by a fellow soompier .who i.met at the that he apologized about the airport incident later at the FM.. So Im still a fan and still in love wd jin hyuk.. i like his humility...

PolarisCat said: Before I go, just drop you the latest HK & Taiwan Magazines Scanned Pics. As I'm using mobile, I have no way to post photos here. Please kindly visit my tumblr or Twitter for the photos. Please feel free to post on behalf of me here in Soompi.

Taiwan Mag. Released on 13/2: http://polariscat.tumblr.com/post/111290301548/taiwan-magazine-ctweekly-released-on-13

HK Mag. Released on 17/2 http://polariscat.tumblr.com/post/111290796268/hk-magazine-me-mag-hk-no-427-released-on-20

*More will be coming. Stay tuned.

Taiwan Mag. Released on 13/2:

http://polariscat.tumblr.com/post/111290301548/taiwan-magazine-ctweekly-released-on-13

FMzqEuW.jpg

NlOFYa0.jpg

HK Mag. Released on 17/2

http://polariscat.tumblr.com/post/111290796268/hk-magazine-me-mag-hk-no-427-released-on-20

FdKyW04.jpg

avvO7wm.jpg

cjTjltZ.jpg

H3TVQjT.jpg

HL9p0Pk.jpg

1A9shM5.jpg

illiyqk.jpg

kW0GnGF.jpg

b4rqpb7.jpg

Edited by booha

@booha  Thank you once again for the suggestions and ways I can "find" oppa whenever I wanna drop him a note!  That's exciting - I meant, being able to reach him, now that he has so many fans!!  I definitely want to find ways into his heart!  hahaha...  :))

@PolarisCat  Hmmm...we may have met somewhere....out there....Lol!   Privilege knowing you dear!

Anyway, great to hear from you!  I am looking forward to your sharing soon!  Your experiences at the various fanmeets must have been so overwhelmingly interesting!  Also, thank you so much for  posting the magazine interviews!  Enjoyed them so much!  Take care now....as you settle back to normal life after all that excitement & fanfare!

@AliciaA  Whoa!  So glad you had a chance to be at the HK fan meet.  Don't be too sad, and be not dismayed that Oppa didn't managed to return your smile.  He probably had a lot on his mind...especially right after P&P.  I heard from another source that he had been unwell on his HK trip.  But I can understand your heart...it's only normal & natural you feel that way! 

@Yeekrfan2   Happy greeting to you!  Thank you dear!

Hyukhyuk girls   In the video clip, CJH mentioned how people would feel about him sometimes if one saw him on the street.   He said that because he’s very aware of how he appears to look in certain situations in public places.  For instance once he said that he knew he looked rather aloof/cold whenever he was thinking about something because the people around him mentioned it to him.   Also he said he felt awkwardness in certain social situations because he didn’t know how to behave or present himself.   We also know he’s a bit too reserved to act like a normal celebrity sometimes.  I read some place that some people liked him exactly because he didn’t seem like an entertainer and rather like a normal and regular person.   I know it’s hard to think of an actor with fancy clothes as a normal and regular person but CJH has come across as someone genuine and not artificially manufactured.

Before I noticed whenever he had to be in an airport, he was glued down to his phone (Now I know perhaps that’s how he dealt with himself in the public space) but I thought he looked strikingly attractive like a model in a magazine.   However lately I came to realize that if I happened to see him like that in person, I might have a different impression.  He is very tall and big, and he walks in a masculine way.  He looks intimidating not only with his facial expression but his figure too. He gives off a certain impression physically.

From the long video of him walking on Taiwan’s airport without his phone, I could see him with many expressions sometimes or his clutch moving from one side to other.  Who knows what went around his head at the time.   He( as an entertainer) may enjoy all that attention but at the same time he told himself he should try to look friendly and soft etc or he (as a person) felt it’s a very very long walk while the video camera fixed on him.

Sooner or later he will learn how to handle this kind of situation as he has more exposure.  But he has a reserved personality so maybe he can change himself/ or his behavior only so much.   Hopefully as more people get to see him, they will learn who he really is and accept his strength and limits.

Here are a few pictures in which I thought he looked stunning.  But as I said before, that’s not the face especially with his sunglasses on which one can’t easily approach unless one knows about him.    Btw I’m sorry to say it but the odds of my running into him in any airport are zero so hopefully he will not turn into mush-able teddy bear because I enjoy looking at the pictures of him looking icy/cold/distant/unapproachable yet sharp/sharp/sharp. haha

8wlSteX.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=smj705&logNo=220003046672

x3mFbxA.png

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=glcom7817&logNo=80197304786

imRNOox.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=violetxx&logNo=100196251121

His manner leg pose with Jo Yeo-jeong (INR) and the difference of their heights, CJH ( 186 cm) and Jo Yeo-jeong ( 163 cm ) is 23 cm.

5YeJ3Sa.jpg

http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20110619154533177

ELjefDF.jpg

DDIPmMl.jpg

FQhb3qr.png

Edited by booha

@chelseab    KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!  So delightful to learn about it! Thanks  

A fanmade greeting 

VbsOxwL.jpg

쩜: One of the nicknames used by his fans

PQTkDP.gif

DUPP05V.jpg

H8WqLw3.jpg

UFZdr4Y.jpg

5Sz7bZx.jpg

cr to DC

Chinese Lunar New Year confusion over sheep

18 February 2015 Last updated at 12:08 GMT

Hundreds of millions of Chinese people are traveling home to spend the Lunar New Year holiday with their families in the world's biggest annual migration.

But while it is farewell to the Year of the Horse, confusion abounds as to whether the coming year is dedicated to the sheep, ram, or goat.

BBC News explains.

check out the video clip: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-31511109

iTI5EpT.jpg

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

@AliciaA dear, I understand how you feel, I would have felt the same way If I was in that situation . But maybe if my guess is right, he might have got surprised big time seeing people came to welcome him at the HK airport. maybe he was not prepared to respond to that kind of scenario. Unregrettably, he appeared to be snobbish. But just like you, I won't judge him just like that coz we know in our hearts that CJH is real, sincere and humble. yes, he is a celebrity and he is aware of his popularity in Korea but still a newbie in so far as his dealings with international fans fully aware of his handicaps like language and culture barriers. But as we can see in the Taiwan airport, he made an effort to,please the welcoming fans. And also in the Taiwan FM, his response to the fan video presented was spontaneous , natural and speaks much of his personality, the humble and sincere CJH. Slowly he is getting there and I am sure after coming out from the MS, as he is always telling in his interviews, he is asking us to wait for him as a much better person!! @ell4u , miss you chingu and you must have been very busy these days I understand .FYI am now here . ( you know what I am talking about hehe) @YeeKrfan‌2 thank you for dropping by and yes @meomongco wazz up chingu? And many thanks for all the pics, videos etc of the Taiwan FM meet @PolarisCat @Chelseab and oh those CJH dolls , they're cute !! Thanks as always @booha and @celes80 for all the updates about CJH. HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! Here is hoping to a day full of merrymaking and rejoicing particularly to the Chinese Soompier friends!!