Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@booha@willenette Belated Merry  Christmas to you guys and adv Happy New Year! 'been away on sabbatical :) so pls excuse my long absence! I hope our guy will also forgive me hahaha Thx for all the clippings, artics etc.

Mind you I'm quite out-dated with all that's happening to him and this forum so I hate to say I got a lot of readings to do when I hv a chance! This Holiday Season obviously had taken its toll on me & am sure a lot of you too so I'm not even sure when his Justice drama is on or if it has been showing already LOL!

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!

TTYL and may the New Year or 2020 be a prosperous one to all of us esp health and happness! :)

• Love 1

@booha yes chingoo all da best for this coming 2020 & most importantly our good health & our guy's health & his flourishing career! i'm at a loss when is his drama being released? i think he suits his role in action i agree! i miss him!

i'm so addicted to the new drama Crash Landing on You :) what are you watching these days?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

@hibiscus23

So you are watching CLOY. Happy to hear you found one after a long drought.  I read about its plot line before but something about NK and SK didn’t interest me, though the plot line is rather unusual.    
Because you mentioned it, I checked out the CLOY thread and read a couple pages.  Wow everybody is having a blast there.  Maybe I’ll try to peak around it from time to time.  
Yeah lately mostly I lurked around the c-drama thread.  I tried to watch some of ongoing cdramas ( mainly for historic/ wuxia kinds)  but subs are so painfully slow that I decided to wait until it finished airing.   Also I’m trying on a couple dailies (Wanna Taste? / Unasked Family )  but I’m not sure I will stay till the end. You know about crazy daily   haha

OCN New Year & upcoming dramas

• Like 1

@booha chingu it's a good drama & am also participating on the CLOY forum as you can see the pages are fast moving & i just can't seem to read every little bits of them as a lot of fans are very enthused incldg myself LOL! Yes right you are after a long drought hahaha found one I guess one of the things that really intrigued me is bc I like both Song ye jin & Hyun Bin and I must admit I was looking f/ward to it since hearing about it even bef they started filming hahaha!

Have a peek on the CLOY thread & say hi to me unless you just wanna be a silent reader I can u/stand that!

So you're still into the C dramas, mind you i've seen a few C dramas in the past as well as Jap dramas fr time to time & quite enjoyed both! I hvnt chkd those dailies yet but i thought i heard about the other one Unasked Family! As it is with Kdramas we tend to try the first few episodes & if it's to our taste then we get to stay with them LOL

Thx for sharing a lot of our guy's stuff, you shld be commended for being a gr8 supporter of CJH if only he knew :) !!

TTYL & hope you're having a great first day of 2020!:grin:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, booha said:

Rugal script readingcr to DC

Hi booha, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks for sharing this. Finally.............the script-reading. I'm happy that OCN network is producing this. So this should turn out impressive. The series will air in March. Can't wait! :lol: Here's the video during that day.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

*** I like revenge stories, so, I hope the script of "Rugal" is good... I hope he brings something new to this character. CJH had done several  revenge dramas already but I don't complain, though. What I don't understand until now is the word "Rugal" means..... :lol:

• Like 2

@willenette

Hello Hello Happy New Year too  :blush:
Well I didn’t know about Rugal either.  From google, I found  a name with Rugal Bernstein ( a video game character created by SNK. First introduced in The King of Fighters '94, he is a recurring boss in The King of Fighters fighting game series.  Wikipedia )
Maybe that’s where this webtoon writer picked up Rugal.  

CJH's next FM, Taiwan